Welcome
To
 SINAL Confession Scene Contest Voting Round

Thanks To all Those who took part in Scene ContestπŸ€—
Hope that the best entry wins ..

Divider Graphics

*~* Voting Rules *~*

• Rate Each and Every Entry out of 10
  • (ex: Entry #1 -   your rating/10, Entry #2-your rating/10...Entry#8)
  • All Entries Are Important For Us So Voting For One Or Two Entries Is Not Good Enough.So Rate all The 8 Entries.
  • After adding all marks each and every entry gets,the entry which gets maximum marks will be announced as winning Entry..
  • All those who took part In the Contest,Rate Their Own Entries as well.But Votes for Their Own entries will Not Be Counted..
  • Post only your ratings here,No Discussions about the entries.
  • Do Not advertise your Entry.

Since not even 50% members of our forum have voted for the contest entries I'm extending Last day for voting till 29th JANUARY 2012-SUNDAY

At least show your appreciation to the participants by giving your votes

Divider Graphics

&

Now presenting you the Confession Scene Contest Entries

ENTRY # 1

1)Kunal Siddhi goin for dinner.Both are upset about how to say I LOVE YOU to each other.

2)While returning they got stopped by few goons.

3)
One goon held siddhi's hand and she shouted kunal pls mujhe bachaiye.

4)Kunal rushed towards her then suddenly the goon holding siddhi's hand took out rampuri(knife) and kept it at siddhi's neck and said wahi ruk jao warna issey maar dunga.Kunal gave everything wid him.

5)
Then suddenly a goon said wo ladki ka mangalsutra bhi lele bahut mehnga lag raha hai.

6)A goon reached near to siddhi,Siddhi said ye main nahi dungi.

7)The goon pushed siddhi towards the other side of the road and she got hit by a big stone and felt unconscious.

8) kunal shouted aye.He fighted wid the goons and went to take siddhi and held her in his arms and tried to talk to her but she didn't replied.

9)Then kunal thought agar issey aise ghar le jaunga to papa aur seema mujhe datenge.

10)Then he took her to a tea stall sprinkled few drops of water on her face.

11) She became conscious and kunal hugged her tightly,Till now siddhi was unable to understand what is happening.

13)The she found kunal saying I love u siddhi. Tumne to meri jaan hi nikal di thi.

14) She also hugged kunal tightly and said I love u too kunal.

15)Then kunal kissed on siddhi's forehead and said tum meri zindagi ho siddhi. Mujhe akela chod k kabhi mat jana. Warna main mar jaunga.

16)Kunal took siddhi to hosp and get her dressing and took her back to home with a happy and loving mood.

ENTRY # 2

1)Seema had planned the Dinner at Siddhi's house itself as suggested by Kunal and shilpa had arranged everything.

2)SINAL(Kunal looking dashing in Black suite just the same way he was for the diwali party, only difference being he was very much happy this time and had a killer smile on his face and Siddhi in pink embroidered Saree with her hair left freely floating) enter inside Siddhi's house and their face were glowing with the light of candles arranged all over the house..

3)The Dinner table was set in the middle of the room with a beautiful candle in the middle of the table and a rose flower to add on to the beauty of the candle (Perfect symbolization Candle-Kunal & Rose-Siddhi)

4)Kunal pulls the chair and make Siddhi sit comfortable and he serves Siddhi her favourite dish and he also sit down to have food.

5)They were silent not knowing what to speak to each other bas chori chupe ek doosre ko dekte rahe...(phir mohabbat karne chala song at background)

6)Once done with Dinner,Kunal takes Siddhi to the same place where he had proposed her for marriage in majboori and was about to speak something but Siddhi stops him

7)Siddhi: Ab aap kuch nahi bolenge, abhi meri baari hei.

8)aapko yaad hei isi jagah pe aapne do waade kiye the ek anand se "mujhe hamesha kush rakhenge" aur doosra mujhse "aap kabhi bhi seemarekha paar nahi karenge".

9) Lekin aaj aapko ek waada thodna hoga doosra nibhane keliye, kyunki meri khushi aap ho.

10)Kunal goes near her and whispers "Waise meri wakil sahiba Romantic mood mein aur bhi khoobsoorat lag rahi ho" and he takes out a ring from his pocket and puts it on Siddhi's finger and Says "Ab mein jo kehne waala hu dhyaan se suno, Dekho!!

11)Mein Anand ki Zindagi hu aur tum uski khushi... lekin ab twist yeh hua ki Anand ki khushi jo hei woh Uski Zindagi ki Zindagi ban gayi hey...Kuch samajh mein aaya??" (He gives his classic sarcastic smile)

13)Siddhi looks confused... Kunal repeats the same sentence again... This time she smiles and hug him...

14)He kisses her on her forehead and lifts her face with both hands and says "Aaj hua hei mera asli parichay, apni nayee zindagi ke saath..."

ENTRY # 3

1)In Hotel,Sinal r silent,Drinking Drink.."Kye maja ki drink ha..heh.e.."

2)Kunal surprised to hear this Thinks that there was Somthng in Drink & now Siddhi is in Drunk state"."LO isa Tu char gae Ab Kon sambala ga.Yah Seema b na".

3)Siddhi:"Tum ..aur Kon.Tm mera Pati ho na."Kunal SHocked.

4)HUM TUM songs plays,Siddhi forced Kunal for dancing & on dance floor during dancing says"Tuma Pata hai Tum bht acha ho".

5)Kunal smiles & asked"Kyun pala nae Tha
6)"Sidhi: nae Pala Tu Tum 1no k Saryel & akru tha".per mera Pyar na Tma badl dyea". Kunal:"Kyee..e".😲

7)Siddhi:Tma pata ha Mja laga tha k ma Tm sa kabi pyar nae kar paio ge,Per Hota hota Ho gaya..a.a".

8)She said This & starts Running on dance Floor.4m smewhr she Finds Mike & starts saying"Suno suno..suno".Kunal tries to stop hr Bt failed.

9)Sidhi says"App sab Ko pata ha App sab Bht Acha Ho..hehe.e"Kunal tries to stope her agin bt...
10-11)She added"Aur yah app sa B zyada.Pata ha yah kon han"KUNAL CHOPRA"..naam tu suna ho ga...hehe.Pata hai ma ina Bht pyar karti hn..Per yah mj sa nae Us Ritcha sa pyar karta han.Ina meri ko Kader nae.😭😭

12)One Sardar ji Said"Oya Mudya,Kini soni kuri mili tuja,aur tu kssi hor nal.Dakh kina Pyar kardi ha Tuja".
13-15)Kunal faint. says"Muja tu lga ajj b tm..stops..By picking her hand he says "Pala Kyun nae kaha"janti ho tm na muja jeena sikya.Pyar ka asal matlb sikya.Ma Tmara sath Apna Poora jeven Bitana chahta hon.her DUK SUKH bantna chata hon.."I LOVE U SIDDHi"LVE U so much.."HUGS"

ENTRY # 4

1)Kunal reaches hotel early and is waiting there for Siddhi to arrive.
2)Siddhi is busy with Kapilbro regarding the Shilpa wedding.
3)Siddhi arrives hotel after two hours Kunal is sleeping on the table .
4)Siddhi wakes him.but no response .
5)Siddhi gets worried she calls doctor.
6)Meanwhile Siddhi is shaking kunal (imitating to sleep)but he is not waking up.
7)Siddhi crying all the way.Suddenly Kunal wakes and breaks in to laughter and tells Siddhi
how cute u look when u cry"..
8)Siddhi blasts at Kunal..and gets angry and says "yeh kaisa mazzak??...agar kuch ho jata toh..??"
9)Kunal replies so what."Agar tum two hours late aaogo toh..blah blah..
10)Siddhi cries and tells(confesses)"i love you Kunal..."Aapko kuch ho jaata toh??..
11)Kunal also confesses ,and both Hug each other(tightly)😳

ENTRY # 5

1)Due to Seema's persistent nagging, Sinal finally agreed to go on an overnight date to a beautiful resort on the valentine's day.

2)They were placed in the honeymoon suite for of the hotel for his special occasion.

3)Everything in that room was just perfect for a much in love couple.

4)In the evening, they were served with exquisite room service dinner with a nice bottle of champagne, some fresh strawberries, and heart shaped dark fudge chocolates.

5)After Dinner, Kunal opened the champagne bottle and offered it to Siddhi as well.

6)At first Siddhi politely declined, but after much insistence from Kunal, she agreed to take a sip or two for the sake of the occasion. 

7)After the dinner and the champagne, Kunal took those cute, tiny, heart shaped pillows and made the divider between them to sleep.

8)While sleeping, as Kunal was trying to adjust his pillow, his hand touched Siddhi's face and Siddhi and Kunal both woke up instantly.

9)This time neither Siddhi shied away from Kunal touch nor Kunal moved his palms from her cheek instead he extended his other hand and asked for Siddhi's hand in it.

10)Siddhi also willingly put her hand forward and Kunal clasped his fingers with hers and said "Siddhi! I have fallen deeply in love with you."

11)Siddhi couldn't believe her ears at first because this is exactly what she had been actually trying to tell Kunal for last few weeks too.

12)In return,  Siddhi smiled, got up on the bed, and went instantly into Kunal's embrace removing all the pillows in between them and said to Kuanl "you have no idea how difficult it has been for me to love you for so long but not been able to express it to you.

13)I love you too so very much, more than you can ever imagine".

14)After the confession, they slept through the night so blissfully of-course that was only after they had shared a passionate kiss and what followed afterwards.

ENTRY # 6

20mins past...Aftr so much time kunal gathers courage to express his love kunal says i know siddhi that our mrg is a sacrifice for u n i promised that i would never take anand's place in ur life bt nw i want a place in ur heart , then kunal takes a red rose from the table n bends his knees n says siddhi...tum wo ladki ho jiske sath mein apni saari zindagi bitana chahta hoon, mein apni taklif batna chahta hoon i know siddhi tum anand se pyaar karti hoon n tumhe lagta hoga ki mein richa se pyaar karta hoon bt richa was never my love...tum kabhi bhi mujhse pyaar nai kar sakhti coz ur love for anand was true...bt kya karu i love u n i thank god that meri shaadi tumse hui richa se nai...richa never deserved my care n love...n kunal has tears in his eyes n then siddhi stands up n says kunal mein bhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon n pata nai kabse...n anand se mein bahut pyaar karti hoon lekin anand k bade bhai pe mera dil aa gaya hai n shayad anand bhi yahi chahta tha n She wipes the tears from kunal's eyes n ahe hugs him n both start crying..

ENTRY # 7

1)Kunal asks for a candle light table,Siddhi abt to sit,kunal rushes pulls chair for her😳 and  orders Siddhis' fav food and siddhi surprised to see a diff kunal.

2)Siddhi : aapko ye sab kaise pata hai?

3)Kunal : itne din tumaare saath rah raha hoon na, itna bhi nahi jaanoonga kya

4)Siddhi : Acha, toh kya kya jaanthe hai mere baarei mei

5-7)Kunal : Aee.. mujhe test kar rahi ho kya? Mei hamesha sach boltha hoon. Mei ye jaantha hoon ki tume baarish mei bheegna pasand hai, bheeg ke kulfi khaana pasand hai,daantna, advise karna,aur pata chala hai ki.

8)Siddhi:aur kya? boliye na.
9)Kunal : Mei kyun boloon.. tume kya pasand hai, tum hi bolo na
10)Siddhi : Ye kya , itna kuch bola,ab pura kariye na and makes a sad face.
11-12)Kunal : Aeee.. ab mooh mei baarah kyun baje hai,Holds her hands and looks into her eyes.Mujhe pata hai siddhi ki tum mujhe pasand karne lagi, Actually na, mujhe ye pehle kehna chaahiye tha.
13-14)Kunal : I love u siddhi. mujhe pata hai ki mei itna romantic nahi hoon, par dil se keh raha hoon mei tujhse pyaar kartha hoon.Mere zindagi ki angel ho tum.Itne din mere waadha ki wajah se chup raha, par ab dher nahi kar saktha.
15)Kneels down, picks a rose.
I love u Mrs.Siddhi Chopra.Will u be my wife forever?
16)Siddhi : blushes, takes the rose ☺️.I love u too kunal,Both Hug each other.

17)On their way back, they get wet in the rain holding each others hands with love and a promise that they'll live for each other πŸ˜

ENTRY # 8

1)It's a full moon night and a nice breeze is blowing on the beach ,Kunal and Siddhi are walking side by side each trying to gather courage to confess their feelings.

2-3)Kunal suddenly notices Siddhi shivering and immediately offers her his jacket."Nahin Kunal main theek hoon!" "Arey le lo... thodi thandi hai" "Nahin main theek hoon."

4)"Arey bahut behas karti ho" and saying so Kunal gently places his jacket around Siddhi's shoulders.

5)Siddhi snuggles into his jacket and gives him a beaming smile "Thank you

6-7)Kunal" "Hmm Siddhi tumhe yaad hai... pehle hum dono ek doosre se nafrat karte the... par hum dono ne yeh tai kiya tha.. ki hamari ek doosre ke liye nafrat, Anand ke liye pyaar se badkar nahin hai? Aur tabhi tumhari aur Anand ki shaadi tai hui thi"

8)Siddhi immediately stops and turns towards him, a confused expression on her face "Ji Kunal yaad hai  Par yeh baat.. abhi... kyun?"

9)"Aur tumhe yaad hai tum hamari shaadi ke baad kehti thi ki tum hamare ghar mein Anand ki jagah lene aayi ho."

10)"Ji" Siddhi replies now absolutely confused about the direction this conversation was going. 

11)"Siddhi.." Kunal says and places both his hands on her shoulders "Tumne Anand ki jagah le li...hamare ghar mein hi nahin balki meri dil mein bhi" and saying so he takes her hand and puts its near his heart.

12)Siddhi follows his actions with her eyes. Seeing her hand placed above his heart, she looks up at him, tears in her eyes only to see them in his eyes too. "Kunal... "

13)"Siddhi main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon...itna ki ab meri dil mein ab kisi aur ke liye jagah nahin rahi (meaning ritcha)"

14)Siddhi rushes into Kunal's arms and he hugs her tightly.

15) "Kunal main bhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon...bahut..." and the two stay in each other's arms...for the longest time ever...

Good Luck to all the participants πŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy Voting ..

-Due to less number of entries we had to accept entries which had 1-2 lines extra than the given line limit.😳

-If you have any queries regarding voting PM me -sahasra-

-Those members who still haven't sent Members Awards nominations can still send them till this scene contest votings is on (i.e by 27th January 2012)

Regards
PNZKSK Dev Team

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Reserved
Cant w8 to read all ..
will edit later & rate ..

Here r my votes
 πŸ˜‰
ENTRY #1:   6

ENTRY # 2:   8

ENTRY #3:   7

ENTRY #4:   6

ENTRY #5:   7

ENTRY #6:   6

ENTRY #7:   8

ENTRY #8:   8

Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res ...will read n edit😳

My Votes
ENTRY #1:   6

ENTRY # 2:   9

ENTRY #3:   7

ENTRY #4:   7

ENTRY #5:   7

ENTRY #6:   6

ENTRY #7:   8

ENTRY #8:   9

Okay i have been maha generousπŸ˜†

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

NICE THREAD Sahasra ... Good Work πŸ‘πŸΌ

GUD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTSπŸ˜ƒ... AND GUYS MUST READ AND VOTE FOR ALL  ENTRIES...

LAST DATE IS 27 JANUARY 2012

So Must Vote Within The Time..and Dont Delay Reading CONTEST ENRIES...Read as soon as Possible.and VOTE ...😊

VOTES:  

ENTRY1:   7

ENTRY2:   9

ENTRY3:   8

ENTRY4:   6

ENTRY5:   5

ENTRY6:   9

ENTRY7:   9

ENTRY8:   8

EVERYONE SUPERB JOB!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Entry 1:9/10
Entry 2:8/10
Entry 3:7/10
Entry 4:9/10
Entry 5:7/10
Entry 6:7/10
Entry7:6/10
Entry 8:8/10
samchi thumbnail

Entry # 1 – 7

Entry # 2 – 9

Entry # 3 – 7

Entry # 4 – 8

Entry # 5 – 9

Entry # 6 – 7

Entry # 7 – 9

Entry # 8 – 7

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys only 2 more days left for voting,till now only 3 members have given their ratings.Hurry up n post your ratings soon.😊

@Hafsa12 You have to rate all the 8 entries,not just 1 or 2
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

some entries r in hindi.. so i have difficult to understand that lines. ...somehow i got it... other entires r i understand... i like the confessions and  r all  different..😊😊

MY VOTES

ENTRY 1:  9
ENTRY 2: 8
ENTRY 3: 6
ENTRY 4: 6
ENTRY 5: 9
ENTRY 6: 7
ENTRY 7: 6
ENTRY 8: 8

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT IS THIS GUYS... COME ON... Its Not So time consuming ... COME AND RATE THE Scenes... Atleast appriciate The work of Pariticipants... JUST  2 DAYS LEFT
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited & Voted :)