Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends !!this is my imagination and creation . i have been writing Os for Ehmmbh now i thought i would do for jyothi and karthik.Hope i am not boring you.Comments and criticism are most welcome .PLz plz do comment!!!!

Jyothi got up early and she looked very happy.It was her birthday she felt that  Karthik defenitely would have arranged some surprises for her .After getting blessings from her parents she left  home to kasturi's place. she made her parents believe that she is  celebrating her birthday with friends .

Meanwhile Aravind kept on calling her to wish her but she  got irritated by his continues calls . An hour later she was in kasturi's house .

Kasturi was continuiosly teasing her "hey what my sweet friend it seems you are in a very happy mood that too little romantic too"Jo knocks on her back said"stop pulling me idiot "Kasturi said " Its so nice to see you happy dear i feel you should keep on smilling like this for your entire life".Jo gives a quick smile.

Somebody knocks at the door .  Jo knew it was karthik and she ran out and smiled at  karthik.She was shocked to see the car behind him .Jo ran towards him and asked him " car ?!!! your are going to take me in car ?".Karthik replied "i am going to take you some where out little away so only car is possible ." Jo smirked her face " no karthik i cant come with you to some distant place  this is not at all possible ."Karthik opened the door and said " belive me  i ll take care of everything dont be afraid ".

Jo blushed and sat inside the car .They both started chatting and enjoyed their first ride .After reaching the restaurant  karthik asked Jo to go upstairs soon .Jo smiled and and ran  to the cabin in the first floor .Karthik followed her quietly .She was shocked to see  the flashing banner which was whishing " happy birthday my sweet Jo". She was touched very much and she ran back and hugged him.he said " come come we dont have enough time so soon cut the cake."cake cutting and fun was continously going on .

They had their lunch and spent some time in thier cabbin . In the evening they planned to leave . They came out and realised  that it was raining heavily .They waited for the rain to stop .Karthik ran towads the car and found it would not start... due to the rain wtaer... Jo got tensed .Karthik said " hey no worries  dear i will take you safely belive me but for that you have to close your eyes first and walk with me "he streched out his arms to her .Jo was reluctant to give her hand but finally held it and came out with him .He held her hands tightly , she started wa;king along with him ho,ding his hands tight...with her eyes closed...completely trusting Karthik...

She enjoyed walking with him . They walked for a long time still holding hands . After a long walk they reached Kasturi's home . Karthik asked to open her eyes . She was surprised to know  that he took her safely back home .  He said " see you walked along with without opening your eyes and without qyestioning me . do you know why, its just because the love for me and the trust you have in me ... . you could  walk blindly  with me and with no one else you could  be so courageous ."JO felt bad and was moved to tears .

He caught hold of her hands said " see i am not telling  this to blame you it is just to make you realise what you are actually ."He came to wipe of her tears but she stopped him and  said " no , it made me realise something . the moment i walked with you without opening my eyes  i felt some change happening in me . i ... i feel little more courageous .now...the time i have been with you  definetly made me strong . "
she finally wipped off her tears and reliased that there is some thing she needs to change very soon . she held his hands and said " i am going to talk to aravind and make him understand bout our love ,make him understand the  thruth that if he marries me i wont be able to give him the love and affection he expects ."Karthik tried to interruppt but she stood up boldly and said " belive me your jo ll make everything right."she bid good night and walked away .Karthik looked surprisingly "can love make a person more courageous ..."

thats  it  frnds . sorry if i had bored you . plz  do share ur opinion . a spl thanks for atina for supporting me.

Picture credits goes to atina !!!!!!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 12 years ago
jessiekarthik is super ya 
nice imaginations 
gr8 os frnd ๐Ÿ˜›...jst loved the way u narrated the entire story
"love makes people more courageous" was a beautiful lineโญ๏ธ.โญ๏ธ...my personal request is u can continue this os and convert it as a fanfiction...it wld be really gud๐Ÿ˜Š

and finally A BIG ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ FOR UR AMAZING OS
Awesome OS ,Just loved it๐Ÿ‘
Superb OS jessie.. will include in the celeb thread ...
Jessie, nicely written.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hey Jessie, nicely written.

This is the first OS I ever read it here, as I'm an occasional visitor here..!
The surprise B'day wish is cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Another one favor - Could you please PM me if you plan to write something here in future??
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

jessiekarthik is super ya 
nice imaginations 
thank you !!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by atina

good job jessie
thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sujithra00

gr8 os frnd ๐Ÿ˜›...jst loved the way u narrated the entire story
"love makes people more courageous" was a beautiful lineโญ๏ธ.โญ๏ธ...my personal request is u can continue this os and convert it as a fanfiction...it wld be really gud๐Ÿ˜Š

and finally A BIG ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ FOR UR AMAZING OS
 thank you a lot !!!!!!!!!
i am glad that u liked it !!