Afsar Bitiya

What's cooking between Amrapali and Yash?

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Many onscreen couples have transformed to become real life couples and the latest to join the gang is Amrapali Gupta and Yash P. Sinha.

According to our source, "Amrapali Gupta and Yash Sinha have been seeing each other since the past three years. Both of them started dating each other during Teen Bahuraniya, the Zee TV show. They both played an onscreen couple until Yash got replaced."

The source adds, "However the couple is very secretive about their relationship and is apprehensive of making public appearances."

When contacted Amrapali, she refused on being in relationship with Yash. "Yash and I worked together in Teen Bhauraniya and we are just good friends," she says.

Currently, Amrapali Gupta is seen in Colors' Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga and Yash Sinha is seen in Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata on the same channel.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair

Author: Susan Jose

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I Think Is An Old Article...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing but I think It's old article as AB is not mentioned here in which  yash is currently working
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing and yeah I also think it is an old article as it doesn't mention AB. 😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Mods: Please Close This Topic...