Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

^*' #8 Doctor Of The Week '*^

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome everyone to our Eighth MOTW of Kuch Toh log Kahenge Forum..
Also which is known as Doctor of the Week..

😳

Its none other than justprati

Congratulations !πŸ€—

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷

Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week!πŸ˜ƒ

Made by: Sano
Now its time for some questions
-------------------------------------------

User name:

Profession/info about Education:

Date of birth: 

How did you get started with India-forums?

Why the username justprati ?

Hobbies:

Your Favourite:

Colour :

Food :

Sport :

Outfit :

Serial :

Movie :

-------------------------------------------

So what r u waiting for?.. fire away with ur questions for justprati

Banners and Signatures by: Starry.Phoenix

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Congratulations Prati.. πŸ₯³

Time to fry u πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...is it really me??? m not even active these days bt thank god i visited IF today or else i wud hav missed d chance to b in d hot seat as m moving to hostel tomorrow...never expected dat i wud even b recognized in this forum...i barely opened any topic n had no idea abt whats MOTW n all before bt ya feels gud...thnx :-)
so here i go
User name: justprati

Profession/info about Education: jst completed my 12th in science n my new college is starting next week so m officially a college student now ;-)
i guess can call it 1st year undergraduation in BSc.Ag (agriculture)

Date of birth: 19th july 1994

How did you get started with India-forums : was jst searching written updates of Kitani Mohabbat Hai-2 n came across this site

Why the username justprati : um...bcoz at that time only this one struck to my head plus its easy for my buddies to type prati so its for d convinience of my IF buddies :-P
actually i m usually called prati or 'parrti' since my childhood, its lyk pratibha exists only in certificates so ya it sounds very formal to me only teachers call lyk dat n i dnt want my IF buddies to keep any formality wid me toh...

Hobbies : um... There r lots drawing (esp.my fav. Cartoon characters), listening to music n reading books lyk any kinds except poetry ,ya i luv travelling n photogrphy too n FB n IF my new craze... once i had a habit of collecting stamps bt later i stopped aajkal letters vejta kon hai...

Your favourite

Colour :depends on mood mostly they r black, blue, white n green

Food : Chinese

Sport : Basketball, Table tennis n...chess wid dad

Outfit : i dnt care much...jst tees n jeans in which i m comfortable wid thats all

Serial : Kitani Mohabbat Hai both seasons...i never really cared abt TV actually used to tease mom for watching serials bt i was so impressed wid karan n kritika's sbs IV's n their attitude n personality both onscreens n offscreens that made me follow their shows 1st ZNKD n then KMH-2 n luvd it so much that i watched d whole season 1 in one go widout sleeping for 3 days

Movie : harry potter series, twilight part 1 n in bollywood its kal ho naa ho, 3 idiots actually almost all movies of amir khan...they r always gud whether its
lagaan, gazini, three idiots or even jane tu...where he was producer i guess

Ok thats it...answered it all...plz ignore d typos error, hav a habit of writing in short forms while using cell phn n thnx :-) Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Congratulations Prati..πŸ₯³

Time to fry uπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

tanx :-)
Lol ur non veg
ok m ready to b fried...bt plz dnt set tough questions... :-P
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulation Prati πŸ₯³

Here is my small question paper for you 😊

1 Which place do you like most
2 which movie you like very much
3 why you watch KTLK
4 if you were on Nidhi's place what will you do with Mallu
5 who is best for Anjie    Rohan OR Rangnath
6 what is your plus point
7who you love most in this world

8 what you like and  Why?
OCEAN       SNOW
NIGHT         DAY
TEA              COFFEE
VEG              NON VEG
PARTY         PRIVACY
LIGHT          DARK
SWEAT        SPICY

9 If you asked to remove one character from KTKL whom you remove
10 What are your hobbies

justprati thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicalworld

[STRONG]Congratulation Prati πŸ₯³ thnx dear

Here is my small question paper for you

1 Which place do you like most : never been out of Nepal so its Pokhara here n i always wanted to b in Rome...its lyk d dream place that i want to visit

2 which movie you like very much: i guess i answered it before...its harrypotter series, twilight part one n almost all Amir khan's movies n there r lots more

3 why you watch KTLK : Kittu was 1st attraction followed by awesome promos n saiyan tune n mow d amazing pairing of Ashni n their chemistry

4 if you were on Nidhi's place what will you do with Mallu: well i m veg bt nidhi is not so i wud fry her n eat her up haha...actually i wud send her to a nice psychaitris who wud help her to come out of her obsession for ashu unlike her MA in psychology SIL

5 who is best for Anjie    Rohan OR Rangnath: dnt know abt rohan bt ranga luvs her alot n they luk cute together so ranga for sure

6 what is your plus point :my plus point as in what?
7who you love most in this world : my parents...though i never show it or say it bt no one can ever come before them

8 what you like and Why?
OCEAN       SNOW : snow...luv to watch snow fall...n i hav never seen ocean...landlocked country
NIGHT        DAY: day...coz we can lots of things yrr...
TEA              COFFEE: um...boost actually i dnt drink both
VEG              NON VEG: Veg...coz i m veg yrr...i dnt like non veg items from childhood
PARTY        PRIVACY: privacy... dnt like to b in crowd so mostly i avoid parties...privacy is peaceful
LIGHT          DARK: depends on mood...ok light bt dim light i luv it
SWEAT        SPICY: u mean sweet right! Um...i dnt like sweet much bt cant eat lots of spicy foods as well...chillis brings tears to my eyes

9 If you asked to remove one character from KTKL whom you remove: mallu's SIL i hate her plus mallu n her both do d samething then whats her use in d show

thats all sry for typos error n thnx hope u liked ma answers
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Congratz Prati πŸ₯³
Good to know so much more about u πŸ˜ƒ
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justprati

thats all sry for typos error n thnx hope u liked ma answers

Yes i like your all the answers they are good😊 will be back again with some πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Okies.. Pratz... making good use of my Holiday.. πŸ€“ to grill ye πŸ˜Ž

1. Looks or Personality ...what holds more for you ???

2.Best ladki/ladka  pataoing idea u have come across ???

3. Did someone ever try to patao you , if yes then what did they do ?

4 Your first Crush?

5.Current Crush ?

6. One day with the star u like the most ...what all wud you do , where wud u take them ?

7.One defining moment in yr life uptil now ?

8.How wud u define love ???

9.Fav oneliner?

10.A book or piece of wrting that left an Impact?

11.Whats yr dressing style ...are u the simple types or the fashionista type ???

12.Hobbies?

13.Fav Hangout ???

14. Whats the one relationship you value the most and why ?

15.If there was one thing u cud change abt yrself what wud it be???

16. Wud u fall for a guy like Ashu?

17.If there was one thing u cud change for good in this world what wud it be n why ?

18.Do u like sports if yes yr fav?

19. Fav sportsman or woman?

20. If you had an open field to ask one person of yr choice a question of yr choice ( no restrictions ) , then who wud it be and what wud you ask them ?

21.Some actor or a char played by them on TV that fascinated u so much that u said ye banda to meri life hona chahiye ...?
justprati thumbnail
[QUOTE=Armu4eva] Okies.. Pratz... making good use of my Holiday..πŸ€“to grill ye

1. Looks or Personality ...what holds more for u ??? Um its always d personality...i never care abt my luks how will i care abt others...if d person is nice wid an amazing personality than luks doesnt hold much importance

2.Best ladki/ladka pataoing idea u have come across ?? Um...what if i never came across wid...!!! Well dnt know much bt it sud not b filmy type...jst make it real, say ur true feelings decently in if d other one is attracted or likes u s/he will accept...luv cant b force jo patake hojaye if anyone likes or luvs u than a genuine confession will do

3. Did someone ever try to patao you , if yes then what did they do? Not really...d kind of personality i hav i guess guys dnt dare :-P bt in grade 3 there was one who by chance got my landline no. N used to call me

4. Your first Crush? My 1st crush...i was never so fida over some guy...bt i like Amir Khan since my childhood

5.Current Crush??? Books or facebook se bahar niklu toh i will notice someone na...

6.One day with the star u like the most ...what all wud you do , where wud u take them ? Well wud luv to take karan n kritika to my fav place Pokhara n whole day sight seeing n chatting wid them...

7.One defining momentin yr life uptil now? Well nothing so great...bt ya d moment i heard i got admission in college n that too full scholarship few months back...it was lyk awesome...i was so nervous my whole life n career depended on it bt d feeling that finally m worth of something, i achieved something it was amazing

8.How wud u define love ??? Luv...it jst d care, affection n trust u do/feel abt d other

9.Fav oneliner? U mean like quotations right... "life is a flower try to smell it"

10.A book or piece of wrting that left an Impact? Its d essay i read few months back "U can win" by a nepalese writer n "jeevan kada ki phool" (what's life throne or flower?) its biography of a nepalese writer "Jhamak Ghimire" who's body is paralysed n she writes her books n articles wid her leg

11.Whats yr dressing style ...are u the simple types or the fashionista??? Nah, its always simple...jeans n tees n i m done...hate to dress up more a total tomboy

12.Fav hangout? Wid frens at d bank of river some chitchats n lots of panipuro

13. Whats the one relationship you value the most and why ?d relationship wid my parents...theuy r jst amazing n i luv n respect d most n i want them to b happie forever...wanna do lots of thing for them, my parents r d sweetest

14.if there was one thing u cud change abt yrself what wud it be??? Before it was my temper...i had a bad temper which i controlled alot wid time thnx to my frens so now there's nothing

15. Wud u fall for a guy like Ashu? Um...no its not abt d age bt coz 1st i never believed that luv even exist in practical i mean how can somebody feel d pain or luv for other i think its always infatuation in d real world today u like one bt later u lose interest n moveon...luv doesnt comes wid lifetime guarentee des days so isse door hi achchhe n 2nd i m lyk ashu not that my dad went somewhere bt ya i luv peace i dnt share my feeling wid others i dnt like hate parties n crowds bt ya unlike m cheerful n happy in my world...

16.If there was one thing u cud change for good in this world what wud it be n why? Global warming ofcourse...wud luv to hav it controlled...its gonna bring lots of problems in coming years

17.Do u like sports if yes which onw? Basketball, chess n table tennis

18. Fav sporsman or woman? Big fan of Messy n Yuvraj singh

19.If you had an
open field to ask one person of yr choice a question of yr choice ( no restrictions ) , then who wud it be and what
wud you ask? Um...MB d raaz of getting younger wid d growing age :-P

20. Some fav actor or a char played by them that fascinated u so much that u felt ye banda toh meri lyf honi chaiye...? Nah...none till date lets see if i wud find any in future [/Quote]hey m super sryyy for answering late...actually i shifted to my hostel in my new college n u know adjustment probs so...gosh i havnt catched up KTLK since wednesday missing my cuties AshNi lots
tried to answer all ur queries hope i got pass marks in ur paper...thnx n tc :-)

Edited by justprati - 12 years ago