•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Given the obvious love for the love triangle 😆, let's discuss it here for this week's DOTW.

Hey! I finally got a reply for your discussion topic.

So at the moment the three are friends. In the end only two of them are going to be a happily-ever-after couple while the other guy will be alone (hopefully a nice girl will be found for him). But in between this span of time there's going to be a lot of drama between the three. It looks like Shikha and Gautam are going to be together after seeing that picture of Shikha and Gautam together and Abhi on the side.

So could there be a jealousy track? Maybe. Gautam will be jealous of Shikha and Abhi. And Possibly Abhi could be jealous of Shikha and Gautam – I don't know yet.

Realisation – it's there for Gautam. But not for the other two yet. Don't know how this'll play out. But for Shikha – it's going to be a slow process for her to understand her feelings.

Confession – there's a long time to go for that. And like I wrote: one will be left out and they're going to have to find a new lady for that guy.

In a love triangle, there's always the one-sided love. So we're definitely going to see that, I'm guessing.

I hope what I wrote is easy to understand. I've noted some points that are always consistent in a love triangle.

I like what you have to say. I couldn't agree more. To be fair though, it seems that Shikha still doesn't know who she really loves. She likes spending time with both.

I think the last thing we need is a jealousy war between Abhi and Gautam, but it could potentially happen.
Shikha isn't in love yet. Whom does she love? We're not sure yet. But is it just me or did you notice in the first episode when Abhi was saying that his mother thinks that Shikha is the perfect bahu for him, and they classed their relationship as just friends. Did you notice the awkwardness in their conversation... in their voices?

Abhi is her best friend since school. I guess she doesn't feel anything for him beyond that.

Gautam and her are friends since college. And I see sparks of feelings in his eyes for her. He's got the lover-boy look. But he does look a little sad seeing the closeness between Abhi and Shikha.

The jealousy will be in relation to Shikha. But both guys seem pretty mature. So they'll handle it maturely.

I guess jealousy is a key to making someone realise their feelings for another person. Shikha will have to see Guatam go on dates or with another girl, so that she starts feeling something for him at least.
I remember that awkwardness, but I thought it was nothing more than hesitation. What this shows is that they could never be more than friends because they never thought of each other that way. But the problem is that Gautam thinks that Abhi and Shikha are in love. It would be interesting to see how he finds out and handles it.

I don't agree totally with both of you yes there are three friends at today's time and at the end there is gonna be one couple and one wil b alone.

There will not be jealousy track certainly there is jealousy Gautam feels jealous of Abhi getting close to shikha cos he luvs her  but he isn't  js a lover boy he is cop First an Ideal cop he has control on himself love is his second priority his first priority is "Desh ki raksha"  he will not react to any jealousy if CV'S would show jealousy war then it will be foolish of themselves ruinin deir own show by deir own hands its the story of Cops how dey deak with personal proffesional life n makes the people feel safe.

Shika she is in luv wd Gautam d things is she has not realized it everytime when we doesn realize we love our friend we often give it name saying we r js "Best Friends" shikha needs Gautam everytime from the day he has come she had magical spark in her eyes when dey met after so many years she was even bout to go to Gautam for dance but was interrupted by Abhi she toks to Gautam authorativey as if she has right on Gautam and there are many more points which proves she loves Gautam.

The moment she will realize she luvs Gautam is if Gautam gets injured severely dat he reaches death stage  or if Gautam ignores her making excuse of an work but i guess dat wont happen Gautam's  Death stage will cos shikha to realize her luv for Gautam and this way the pair will become Gaushi.

Originally posted by arsh4life

I don't agree totally with both of you yes there are three friends at today's time and at the end there is gonna be one couple and one wil b alone.

There will not be jealousy track certainly there is jealousy Gautam feels jealous of Abhi getting close to shikha cos he luvs her  but he isn't  js a lover boy he is cop First an Ideal cop he has control on himself love is his second priority his first priority is "Desh ki raksha"  he will not react to any jealousy if CV'S would show jealousy war then it will be foolish of themselves ruinin deir own show by deir own hands its the story of Cops how dey deak with personal proffesional life n makes the people feel safe.

Shika she is in luv wd Gautam d things is she has not realized it everytime when we doesn realize we love our friend we often give it name saying we r js "Best Friends" shikha needs Gautam everytime from the day he has come she had magical spark in her eyes when dey met after so many years she was even bout to go to Gautam for dance but was interrupted by Abhi she toks to Gautam authorativey as if she has right on Gautam and there are many more points which proves she loves Gautam.

The moment she will realize she luvs Gautam is if Gautam gets injured severely dat he reaches death stage  or if Gautam ignores her making excuse of an work but i guess dat wont happen Gautam's  Death stage will cos shikha to realize her luv for Gautam and this way the pair will become Gaushi.

I'm not talking about the intense jealousy here. It's the type that one feel when their love is with another person and it hurts them. There won't be a jealousy track. But, there are elements of it that will be visible - though not as intense, since this is a drama in which they place their duties as most important over anything else.

@black - agree with you. She needs to realise that, which will take some time.

The elements of Jealousy are already visible Gautam gets upsets whenever he sees Shikha n Abhi together he left d place without even informin shikha as he couldn bear Abhi-Shikha getting close.

It will take too much of tym to make shikhya realize cos our Supercool Cop is supercool shy😆 he wont do anything i guess abhi will help Gautam making her realize🤣.