Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellozz to everyone here,
Actually This OS I've got as a Task by my friend.. chocobear88 (Sweety). She asked me to write an OS (Short version of FF) on Sweety,Lucky,Rocky and Ginny. So here u go Sweety.. Hope its nice.

Start of a new day. Sweety walks down the stairs and reaches the kitchen to prepare breafast for the family. Rocky is sleeping. Ginny and Lucky come down for breakfast. Lucky says, "Sweety ji today u are looking really beautiful." Sweety blushes and says, "Thank u ji, But no use of appreciating me u will get only fruit and milk to eat." Ginny laughs. Lucky tells, "Ginny, Please tell your mom to give me few Paratha's na." Ginny tells, "Mom, give it na." Sweety tells, "No Ginny, last time i agreed but this time, Not at all."

Rocky comes in his night suit and tells, "Good Morning Maa!" Sweety goes to Rocky and holds his ears and tells, "Is this the time to wake up? U didn't even do ur studies, u are in 10th standard and i always tell u to study, but u never listen to me only." Rocky tells, "Sorry Maa, From tomorrow Pakka I will study whole-heartedly." Sweety tells, "Hayee.. Come have ur breakfast." Sweety comes and see's Lucky ji having Paratha with Ghee. Sweety shouts, "Lucky  ji, how many times i've told u not to have all these, still u keep disobeying me." Lucky tells,  "See this is just half and also i am eating this Fruits and Milk also na?" Sweety tells, "Ok last time, from tomorrow, only what i give, u will have to eat. "

Rocky-Ginny come back from School. Sweety is sleeping. Rocky goes and touches her and Sweety's body is hot. She is having a high temperature. Rocky tells, "Ginny, see, Mom is no well." Ginny calls Lucky and tells him to come home immediately. Sweety wakes up and see's the time its 6 o' clock in the evening. By then her temperature becomes normal. Sweety wakes up, "Hayee... I slept for so long? Rocky and Ginny must have come home, she puts her dupatta and runs into the kitchen. Lucky along with Rocky and Ginny are taking care of the house. Sweety cannot believe that and is really very happy. Rocky see's Sweety and tells, "Maa, go to ur room and rest." Sweety tells, "Whom are u talking to in that tone.. I am ur mom" Rocky laughs and tells, "Mom, u are not well, u have to rest." Sweety tells, "Now i am fine.. Let me work."

Ginny tells, "No Mom we will handle all the work in the kitchen." Sweety tells, "Please do not make my kitchen a pigsty" Lucky ji tells, "No Worry, it will be very clean" Sweety smiles and hugs Rocky and Ginny." Lucky tells, "Darling Ji, I am also here." Sweety hugs Rocky, Ginny and Lucky and thus the day ends..

Hope You Like it Sweety jiii.. 😆 Sorry Guys, Its my 1st attempt.

Thanks,
-Ridzzi

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its really nice ridzi! so caring children and husband! keep continuning and make FF not OS😛
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too good Ridzzi! Loved ur OS a lot. how sweet..
chocobear thumbnail
too good ridzii. If i could mark you on a scale of 1 to 10 i would have given you full marks too good🤗
jeet. thumbnail
awsome task ridzii 😃😃😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey it's AWESOMEEE <3.. Even I am planning to write one on Sweety.. Inspired by you ❤️..

It's AWESOME specially the kids n hubby taking care of her that part 😳.. So sweet 😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww.. Lovely one.. Tu likhti bhi hai.. *glares* 😡 I want one on TaAnu... 😛