•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thnx for d written update sri
d best part fr me ws d gautam-shikha meetin n jealousy of gautam stil can't forget his sad lil face

I loved when he said that he never told the girl that he loved her and he isn't even sure if he can say it now because people change and then at that moment Abhi arrives there and Shikha goes to him, giving Gautam a little jhatka.

It wsn lil it ws very big jhatka though he din showed on his face but by his tok he did as he said to abhi shikha toh ab b tumhaare saath hi hai
aaww dat particular line dat ws really touchy he ws hell broken bt as he is cop controlled himself
I feel a bit bad for him. First, his father never has time for him. Then, the girl he loves is with someone else. And he doesn't know anymore whether his transfer was a good thing or bad thing.
I guess cos he is d main lead lolxxbt jokes apart i guess d story revolves around him only dats y he is dere
Thanks for the written update. Felt bad seeing Gautam's's sad face. Hope he finds somebody for himself. Edited by TimelessBeauty - 12 years ago