Afsar Bitiya

Will Tun Tun Singh forgive VidyaPati ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Ganga says 2 TTS tht It was becozz of VP Pintu is alive otherwise he would not hav even got born . She says If VP hav so much ehsaan on us then why can't he forgive VP's single mistake ? So Do u all think TTS will forgive VP tomm ? I think Yes He will . TTS loves his sons specially Pintu very much n 2dy When Ganga reminds him all those past thngs so May b becozz of tht TTS may forgive VP . Wht u all guyz think ? πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think he will forgive VP this time. Ganga devi ne sahi jagah hathora maara dil par pintu ke janam ka baat ched kar. TTS ke pass kauno jawab nahi tha in sab baaton ka. He loves his son's a lot how can this will not work on him.

Vase do you think VP needs to be forgiven. In my opinion it must be other way round TTS should be the one asking forgiveness. I am sure that day will also come but for right now thik hai maaf kar do.
Yes Rachu Gangadevi ne ekdum sahi jagah hathora maara ,Did u noticed when Ganga says him tht It was becozz of VP he is 2dy a dominant n rich zamindaar but TTS was not affected tht much but As soon as She tells him abt Pintu He becomes speechless n thoughtful . Yaar dis itself shows how n upto wht extent he loves Pintu . He just can'tt n can'ttt n not even in his dream can see his pintu getting seperated frm him .  

n yes VP nahi TTS shld b d one who shld ask for forgiveness but abhi ke liye n by seeng his Over possesiveness for DBPS , We can uderstand . n abhi keliye bas Maafi hi honi chaliye ab chahe kisise bhi ho. 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vidhyapathi ji is going to be forgiven by TTS. But I don't think he is going to apologize for defending his daughter in front of society.

By the way Ganga's words have elevated VP not just as a good worker but a very loyal worker who will go out of his way to help his employers family.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."-- Mahatma Gandhi Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Vidhyapathi ji is going to be forgiven by TTS. But I don't think he is going to apologize for defending his daughter in front of society.

By the way Ganga's words have elevated VP not just as a good worker but a very loyal worker who will go out of his way to help his employers family.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."-- Mahatma Gandhi

Yes VP is not only a nice Person , a good n obedient  worker but he is also a loyal employee . n dear Woww very nice lines said by Mahatma Gandhiji  , thanks for sharing.😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yes VP is not only a nice Person , a good n obedient  worker but he is also a loyal employee . n dear Woww very nice lines said by Mahatma Gandhiji  , thanks for sharing.😊

Here is a theory of mineπŸ˜†

The words spoken by Ganga also makes me wonder if TTS and VP once shared a friendship. After  TTS came into a higher station in life and VP have had only an ordinary life  supporting TTS all through his life:maybe TTS achieving much higher station in life it put  a strain on the friendship . Thereby imbalancing it totally.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes moni dii i think he will forgive him and i wish he do i want him to forgive him !
awesum  topic !
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I think he will forgive him because he loves Pinto a lot and Pinto's mum said if it wasn't for Krishna's dad then Pinto would not have been there. 😊
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the key to his forgiveness is in the Precap- Bablu Singh tells his mother- what do you expect from such a person- Forgiveness?" That sarcasm of his will force the ego of TTS to give forgiveness! And his son KNOWS it! That taut will work more than all the emotional stuff his mother says to TTS.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thing yes...TTS forgive the VP...πŸ‘πŸΌ