BV 23rd January 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol i was so happy thinking that...now jag will be in a big trouble!
but how easily he escaped!!

seriously...luck ho jo jagiya/jagat jesa!!
aur kis cheez ki kya zarurat!

and in haveli...
beyond irriating...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
When Anandi is looking for Justice for other people it jai jai Anandi, but when its them in the firing line its hai hai Anandi
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asru

Not sure if i missed a part of the episode!! Did Sohan's parents say sorry to Basant? I thought they were supposed to apologize...

That was on friday wasnt it?
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

J escaped again...

and a boring and irritating track of Haveli.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This track makes so little sense. BG only were happy to take things to panchayat but just cause they had to give money they feel ashamed? Were they thinking that if this issue it dragged in Panchayat they were going to get awarded for their mahan kaam? B can sure fire Rameshwar but he can't refuse to give money for the past month! Its so sad to see them bad mouth Anandi. 

Anandi haters can have fun time today watching this epi! 

I can't stand the fact that no matter how many mistakes, how many tardies, how many irresponsible actions by Jagat is always forgiven in the hospital. Kamal ka hospital hai, ab koi maar bhi jayega to they will say fine J its okay you made first mistake 👏
moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Inspite of this illogical track...thought that aftr kunda tai now its time for d hospital to kick  them (both J n G) out...but the way in which the whole issue ended...seriously hated it...such an useless scene...
Both Gehna n Basant are not willing to open their eyes n ears... they just not want to face the truth...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

lol i was so happy thinking that...now jag will be in a big trouble!

but how easily he escaped!!

seriously...luck ho jo jagiya/jagat jesa!!
aur kis cheez ki kya zarurat!

I am quite irritated with all these useless situations and people etc. that they create and bring in if they cant take it further.

I honestly dont see the reason for the mentor being in the picture -- it was a stupid role, she did nothing really effective -- she befriended gauri and then broke off her own friendship with gauri -- did nothing to set anyone on track.

The same with that stupid much hyped patient they brought in. (the guy who clawed her) -- I mean there were reports starting two weeks preceding the scene where he clawed her that this would be gauri's love interest.  I can understand if there was no real long-drawn affair between her and the patient -- but the patient was there for just one episode! -- so useless.  It made no sense to have him at all.

Even kundatai and badepapa played very peripheral roles -- roles which need not have been there at all -- particularly if they weren't going to do anything to set jagat and gauri straight -- if all they were going to do was to break off the relationship then they need not have been there because they have not been effective in channelizing their upset with the J-G relationship.

I mean,  J-G could have lived in a flat somewhere anyway -- why introduce the Kundatai character?  If the only ending her role had was to throw them out.

Same with today's jagat's mishap in the hospital -- why show a serious scene if it is going to fizzle out with gauri's sweet-talking.   And quite frankly, is the senior doctor right in hiding this from the dean?  Something like this should be documented at least for purposes of protocol and recordkeeping -- whether consequences accrue to jagat or not is a completely different matter.  Why is the senior doctor sitting on this?

And what is the purpose of just having scenes so they can show gauri caressing jagat's cheek at the end of each scene.  I think we get it -- yes, she is winning her mukhauta remover points.

But I think parading endless characters and scenarios makes little or no sense unless these are effective in moving the story forward.

sorry for my rant. Just a little frustrated. 😡

TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lady luck always favouring Jagya 😡.  I dont understand how can the HOD can so easily get into Gauri's words every time.  This is not our gehna for sure. I have a serious doubt that Gauri must have hypnotized her when she came last time .
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinoo

I am quite irritated with all these useless situations and people etc. that they create and bring in if they cant take it further.

I honestly dont see the reason for the mentor being in the picture -- it was a stupid role, she did nothing really effective -- she befriended gauri and then broke off her own friendship with gauri -- did nothing to set anyone on track.

The same with that stupid much hyped patient they brought in. (the guy who clawed her) -- I mean there were reports starting two weeks preceding the scene where he clawed her that this would be gauri's love interest.  I can understand if there was no real long-drawn affair between her and the patient -- but the patient was there for just one episode! -- so useless.  It made no sense to have him at all.

Even kundatai and badepapa played very peripheral roles -- roles which need not have been there at all -- particularly if they weren't going to do anything to set jagat and gauri straight -- if all they were going to do was to break off the relationship then they need not have been there because they have not been effective in channelizing their upset with the J-G relationship.

I mean,  J-G could have lived in a flat somewhere anyway -- why introduce the Kundatai character?  If the only ending her role had was to throw them out.

Same with today's jagat's mishap in the hospital -- why show a serious scene if it is going to fizzle out with gauri's sweet-talking.   And quite frankly, is the senior doctor right in hiding this from the dean?  Something like this should be documented at least for purposes of protocol and recordkeeping -- whether consequences accrue to jagat or not is a completely different matter.  Why is the senior doctor sitting on this?

And what is the purpose of just having scenes so they can show gauri caressing jagat's cheek at the end of each scene.  I think we get it -- yes, she is winning her mukhauta remover points.

But I think parading endless characters and scenarios makes little or no sense unless these are effective in moving the story forward.

sorry for my rant. Just a little frustrated. 😡

@Bold red: To do housekeeping and cook for them 😆. They both are so lucky . All the characters came, helped them the maximum they can, and left but none did any harm to them. And see fate of Anandi. Mushkil se ek ladke ko laye the  woh be kitna kameena nikla 😡
Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago