Afsar Bitiya

23/1/12 - WU - Will Tuntun Forgive Vidya?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very Good update sanju asuaual 👍🏼 . I 2 think tht TTS will forgive VP ,becozz no matter wht TTS loves Pintu 2 d core , he can bear anythng , but his son is most imp for him even more then his own life. n 2dy when GAnga said tht It's becoz of VP 2dy Pintu is alive so defo TTS gonna forgive VP. Bilkul sahi jagah hathora maara hai like rachu said in my post. 😉
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanjana - I love your updates - they are so much in detail - wonder how you manage to do such a great job on a regular basis...
Superb!!!!!

Of course Tun Tun Singh will forgive Vidya... maybe only to phassau him in some other problem... plus also looksl ike he might give into the vaada of his wife - I think Ganga is really graceful!!!!!! Also Pintu after hearing the help done by Vidyapati ( int he earlier years ) will have a change of mind...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sanju very well post. I just loved your bandar and bandaria. Even I agree with Moni that TTS will forgive VP and will not create problem for krishna as of now. Aage chal ke to problems hi problems dene waala hai TTS. If TTS is not creating problem that means KrISHNA will pass the exams
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanx 4 The Awesome Jan 23 2012 Written Update...😉 
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for such a great update Sanju...totally luv reading them...well now im gonna go watch the epi...really wanna see the angry pintu singh 😍
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sanki4eva!!!! ur updates r sooo coool...this is my fav serial and i regularly read ur updates!!! 
can u plz tell me wher we can get those cuteee smileys??
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh! Finished reading the update. Dunno if I'll be able to watch it. But thanks to you, I won't be missing anything. Haha! I know how it feels when you say you feel like you haven't updated in ages! 

And I'll check tomorrow if you've posted or not. If you've posted, then good for me! Or else the update will be late as I live in US -__-
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 21397

hey sanki4eva!!!! ur updates r sooo coool...this is my fav serial and i regularly read ur updates!!! 

can u plz tell me wher we can get those cuteee smileys??

You can get them at laymarks.com