Thendral

Monday Update 23/01/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update TTFan😉

Well little bit draggy episode but i found charu being so childish and she is going to be a scapegoat for keshav.Everyday he is going to fear her like this and make her to bring as much money he can..But that easily keshav wont reveal anything about charu to anyone since he is afterall behind money...But charu oru small advice to you..."You are wasting money for a person whom you can never imagine to think he would propose you"

Thulasi words to deepa was 100 % rite..But personally i feel it is just coming from mouth..TA may be naive and fool now..But no one can get a hubby like him..Always thulasi speak at the wrong time and bring her into the messs..

Thulasi's last chance is i mean the betrayer joseph..But more than thulz it is TA going to shatter hearing about joseph...This week wont be much interesting according to me where next week is the real puyal going to reach in terms of TA Bank job and only at the end of the time he will reach the court...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Bhaghi!!!😃🤗

Psycho deserve it...i dont think she will get money with in one day...she said VR is signing all Cheque and he is looking after all accounts...i wonder if VR is that dumb to not notice all kedi works his daughter did in the name of looking after his business😕.

Leg la ellam falling...i wonder if she will fall on TA's legs and beg him to marry her 🤢...GW and Charu thinks they can get anything and make others their puppet with falling in leg and emo dramas😡

Why this girl maathi maathi talking...Thulasi's worry about her life and all are obvious i think during this situation like shubba akka mentioned few days ago😕...I think Joseph Anna is going to contact Thulasi even before she spy the sender of the letter?😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates TTFan!!

I would say it's a good start for this week.

Wow KP!!!!  Go KP!!  Finally he is starting to talk back to Charu.  I enjoyed how he ordered her to give him money.  Charu got shocked seeing KP...lol...she never expected her mootal to turn so hard on her.  I remember in the promo GP was saying something like Charu can't escape from VR.  I think VR will find out about his daughter through his financial record or when she keeps pushing off her marriage.  Unless KP shows Tamil the video he took, he cannot be forgiven...we need to remember that he plays a very big role in TT separation...especially at the park where he behaved real bad lying to TT.

The temple scene was nice...sigghh...still no temple scene for TT...Aww...poor Tulasi, she cannot forget Tamil so fast.  Tamil is showing no care for Tulasi while she is still thinking about him...I'm really disappointed with the way Tamil's been acting lately...never thought he would be like this.  Deepa's advise as usual is great and is always an energy booster for Tulasi.  So new plan is to find the letter writer.  I think Joseph wrote the letter but I don't know if Charu told him to do so...I doubt she would do that.  Hope their plan works this time properly. 

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for a super  detailed update.

Really Thulasi is pavam ... no other words to say

KP has started his thiruvilayadal ... keep going KP ...
Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the super update and comments ..😊

Overall a positive start for the week..  Nice to see KP blackmailing Pei already .. I thought he will wait some more time and will demand more money than promised when Pei is in full hope of getting closer to TA ..
wondering if Pei will plan to kill KP when she is unable to pay him and will go to any extreme if KP comes in the way.. Today she begged but let us see what she will do if she cannot pay him by next day..😕

A positive approach from D and K.. and nice to see T hoping to catch that spy ..👏
even if she is going to be betrayed , at least she knows that person is not good and that will bring all betrayers under one roof.. some more tortures to T before a sigh of relief..

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the outstanding update and comments!! Good start to the week, story moving along very well!!  Creative has more or less brought all the role players into the mix with J back in frame as end game has begun.

So finally K is peaking as well, finally revealing his true business acumen er extortionist guile. K setting deadlines for Psycho; disparaging their current grind and threatening to AWOL on her, why is K acting up all of a sudden?? K wanting to haul his share of loot and getaway seems to have provoked psycho to his own peril. If he becomes too much of trouble and she might shunt him for good.  

Two states of T: T & D sitting in the shrine reminded of an earlier episode, right after the park incident when T was glowing and happy as she expressed her desire TA. Today, Thulz lost in her thought, again calling into question the decision to marry and her eventual failure in the quest and not wanting to talk about it as she sees the writing on the wall, reflects the trauma and the fragile state she is in.

T's best pals were once again outstanding and stole the show. Trying to good spirit T and make a positive spin of gloomy situation..nizzz. It was really awesome when D & K declared that it is part of their responsibility to ensure that T'n'TA got back. It is nice to see that for GW's of all hue, we have positive characters like D & K.

For a change @ the end after all the gloom talk, T is all fired up and her eyes lit wide and determined to fight it out when D reminded about the forgotten mystery missive that T received.  It was great to see the "band of girls" analyzing the issue to thread bare, the BGM enhanced the natter.  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the updateTTfan.😊 No dragging today😉.Thulasi! Poor girl very sad to see her. 🥱Fantastic episode especially the first part….Vinnai vithaithaval aruvadai seithu than aganum. After seeing today's episode I think keshav is going to get charu in trouble on purpose. Any way in upcoming episode he might use the videos to blackmail her. She will be caught red-handed by her dad when she takes a lot of money for keshav.

Coming to thuls track, she is thinking how to expose charu now. She should not get betrayed by someone or joseph . But whenever thuls is so confident then something bad is going to happen to her🥱. I think she is going to believe Joseph and cheated again as usual and cry again. Good maturity in thulasi's conversation which is needed for her right them now.

She must stick together and not fooled by Joseph ( Joseph should be the betrayer.).. Why would Joseph do such things again?  By the by how thuls kootani is going to find out the truth that who wrote the letter?.  Waiting for the next episode.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments Bhaghi!!🤗

Highlight of todays episode is KP started to blackmail Pei which will move the story forward in Pei/KP relationship😛! Pei deserves it. Now pretty sure she will try to take revenge on KP, which KP will retaliate and tell TA about Pei and her evil acts and also the video recorded😍. But will Pei try to put the blame for her split with KP on Thulz😡??

What ever we think will burst up to a big issue never happenned so far  (saree matter, 4 lacs, letter received by Thulz, GW blackmailing T in PS). So as usual I think if TA gets to see the video will he fully believe KP or will it reach his maramandai only after Pei proposes to him??

Pretty clear that Thulz was not mad at TA but upset over TA behaviour😛. Naturally this dejected feeling will come as she tried her level best to pacify TA but it ended in vain with TA hurting her to the core🤢. Even this plan which T/D/K are taking is going to end up in vain and going to create more anger to TA towards Thulz. Sigh... Why can't these three wait till TA himself will get back to Thulz😕? Pavam they are trying to see a way for uniting TA/T. Sad!
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update TTfan..

Charu's countdown has started..Charu,poge poge paaru enna nadakke poguthunu..🤣

Thulasi, go ahead, darlin..u are lucky to have such a good frens like deepa and kalyani..both of them are the stars of the day..⭐️👏