23rd Jan'12 WU-Kunal falling in Richa's trap

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update sahasra..
oOps sahasra! aj tumhari baari hai kya WU karne ki! bada maza aaya hoga na richa ke baare mein likhne mein! ๐Ÿ˜†
Very nice update for a not so nice episode๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the updt S ...

What a mega crap of an epi ...and nothing brite to look forward to ...as all point to a spiked consummation ...Why cant these CV's ever think of anything new ...why does it have to b same ghisa pita ...arrey pyaar mohabbat dikha na nahin aata to doosre PH ke show se seekh lo ...and Kunal ka char is finished for me ..

I can't believe sahasra that you went  into so much details for this crappy episode. You should have given your fingers some rest ans just summarized chudail's parts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyhow, as we were expecting since Friday, it was one of the crappiest episode in the history of Parichay, full of witcha vineet crap. 

You should have also put a disclamer in your Update that weak hearten people shouldn't watch today episode as it was a reptile show all the way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hai ๐Ÿ˜Š,

Thanks for the Nice update for a Boring episode...
actually it was a boring epi, But you had done it well...

Its sweet of you...

No offense to anyone, but i was thinking while watching the episode, oh who is the one going to update today, Poor one ,had to put up with this Witcha ,Vineet and boring stuffs...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
 ts 4 updt. viewers r not dumbeenas to get hooked to the torturous week in the effect of sinal promo ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Iamrani

I can't believe sahasra that you went  into so much details for this crappy episode. You should have given your fingers some rest ans just summarized chudail's parts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ I was so upset about Kunal consistently being portrayed as brainless in front of Witcha n not able to see through her intentions.Take it as -my disappointment about Kunal is way more than Witcha's crap that all her drama seemed normal to me n so did the update normally.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyhow, as we were expecting since Friday, it was one of the crappiest episode in the history of Parichay, full of witcha vineet crap. 

You should have also put a disclamer in your Update that weak hearten people shouldn't watch today episode as it was a reptile show all the way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This didn't come into my mind๐Ÿ˜†as i was multitasking at that time๐Ÿ˜†

Sahasra.. thanks for the update to an awesome episode...ok ok... I know you are shocked ki main episode ko awesome kyun keh rahi hoon... simple today's episode answered a very important question... Why did Kunal and Witcha fall in love? And the answer is simple.. opposites attract... Kunal is dumb and Witcha smart... toh hue na opposites.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Vaise I am thinking ki it's time I start respecting Ritcha.. I mean come on kitne brains hai uske paas that she can fool two lawyers...