Krishna's parents and today's episode

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!! Krishna got it all from her parents. The patience, determination, perseverence, presence of mind, self-esteem and humility.

Vidyapati: Krishna's father 
He was right in defending his daughter's repute and dragging Tun Tun out of the marriage ceremonies. I am really not sure in what other different way Vidya could have expressed his disapprobation to Tuntun over his false accusations. Some use verbatim, some use body language. Vidya did the second.. If he had not defended his daughter that day, his daughter and himself would have been the butt of ridicule of the people there. 1) Children even though understanding deadlocked situation, they somehow want their father standing with pride and defending them. 2) Krishna being humiliated like that in a gathering, word would have spread out in society that she is not of good character. The repercussions are many, Swati would not get proper treatment in her new family, Krishna and along with her Chanchal would have difficult times ahead. Krishna would have difficulty in getting marriage alliances..

Krishna's mother: Saraswati
She was so good today. She was a ⭐️ . She had the presence of mind to assess what's at stake and how she can redeem it if is possible at all. The way she walked out with Chanchal and went to meet Ganga and came straight to the point. It shows her grit, focus, fearlessness and love for her family. She does not think twice to bow before her perceived help in Ganga. Very strong mother. No wonder, Krishna takes her mom's name as excellent manager in the Pre-limn interview and no wonder why she didn't think twice before giving in to her mother's wishes in getting married and standing up to fight for her mother's wishes.

These two parents have raised their kids very well.

Asking Forgiveness and Being forgiving.
Vidya was right in asking Tuntun Singh to forgive him for what he did the previous night. And Babloo is right, Tuntun should forgive Vidya as that will be his goodness and "badappan". Otherwise what will he get remaining hurt and planning vengeance towards Vidya's folly!!! He will remain hurt always. When tempers run high between long standing companions no matter whichever relationship it is, breaking up is not the answer. Too much is invested in the relationship to sever the ties just like that.  You just have to confront, vent it out and forgive each other. Very good Ganga is reminding all this to Tuntun.

Whatever the outcome is tomorrow, I am happy with today's episode.

Today's episode was all about Fathers and Mothers, Husbands and Wives
Vidyapati and Saraswati
Tuntun and Ganga

Now I want to know where does Babloo get his traits from and where does Pintoo get his from ??😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very nice post dear . 

I also lovedd d scenes b/w TTS n Ganga , VP n Saraswati. Both couples were shown in contrast . On one side Saraswati was trying 2 know d Problem of her husband where as On other side Ganga showd d mirror 2 TTS n reminded him abt all wht VP did for him as a loyal employee. I lovdd how Both wives gathered courage for different purpose . Saraswati gathered courage 2 go 2 TTS mansion requesting for forgiveness , whereas Ganga gathered courage 2 speak infront of her husband n not only she spoke but showed him tht He would hav been nothng wout Vidyapati. Hats off 2 these two women 👏
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very Well Said Yaar Agree With You Alott
I totally Love The Show To The Bits yaar ...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
In this show I'm seeing three types of parenting styles:-

Authoritarian parenting style- TTS and Ganga.

In this family it is do as I say because I know it is right.

Authoritative/or democratic parenting style _ Vidhyapathi and Saraswati.

Krishna's family discuss everything between themselves.

Permissive parenting style  - Bihari and Dhihati.

Pinky is the center of attention for this family. Everything she wants she must have it. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

In this show I'm seeing three types of parenting styles

Authoritarian parenting style- TTS and Ganga

In this family it is do as I say because I know it is right

Authoritative/or democratic parenting style _ Vidhyapathi and Saraswati

Krishna's family discuss everything between themselves.

Permissive parenting style  - Bihari and Dhihati

Pinky is the center of attention for this family. Everything she wants she must have it.

Agree with you. Thanks for your insightful post. Nice.