Afsar Bitiya

Krishna nad Pinki

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys😊...everyone know Krishna clear the examπŸ˜ƒ...but What about PinkiπŸ˜•...what do u think Pinki clear the exam...I my way...ya Pinki clear the exam😑...share u view...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it would be interesting if Pinky pass the exam and fail in the interview to become the BDO.( Don't throw any chappals like TTS )

Krishna will win the interviewer by being asked hard questions and she raises to the challenge. πŸ˜ƒ

It would be still better if Pinky becomes a BDO too. She can be the BDO of the adjacent block Krishna works to devolop.

Pinky could try and win the CDO's ( Chief Development Officer) heart and somehow try to jeorpadize Krishna's projects.πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think yes Pinky  2 will pass d exam or shld say pass d exam by his father's setting πŸ˜‘. 

@Angel

Woww Tht would b interesting if dis happens . Would lovee 2 see d competition b/w Krishna n Pinky πŸ˜‰
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she will become a BDO - not because of her ability but because of her father's actions to influence the results
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky may pass the BDO exam par dil ka exam shaayad pass nahi kar payegi - humaara Pintu ji ka dil Krishna par aa chuka hai...
hope you all agree...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelDark

I think it would be interesting if Pinky pass the exam and fail in the interview to become the BDO.( Don't throw any chappals like TTS )

Krishna will win the interviewer by being asked hard questions and she raises to the challenge. πŸ˜ƒ

It would be still better if Pinky becomes a BDO too. She can be the BDO of the adjacent block Krishna works to devolop.

Pinky could try and win the CDO's ( Chief Development Officer) heart and somehow try to jeorpadize Krishna's projects.πŸ˜†

Don't Get My Wrong, I Want Pinky To Pass Both, The Exam And The Interview, Want To See More Scene Of  Krishna-Pinky Working Together, This Might Change Pinky Always Comparing With Krishna, Somehow And Somewhere Pinky Helping Krishna In Anyways In Her Need...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mythily2

Don't Get My Wrong, I Want Pinky To Pass Both, The Exam And The Interview, Want To See More Scene Of  Krishna-Pinky Working Together, This Might Change Pinky Always Comparing With Krishna, Somehow And Somewhere Pinky Helping Krishna In Anyways In Her Need...

It's a very  long road ahead for Pinky to redeem herself. Let's see how interesting it becomes in ABπŸ˜ƒ