Afsar Bitiya

Babloo was Rude 2 TTS 2dy .

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Babloo was little rude 2 TTS 2dy . Whtever it is but he shldn't hav said tht Girl thng 2 TTS . It was not rght . just my POV . Don't know wheather any1 will aggree wid me or not but I feel tht As a son BS shldn't hav said such a big thng 2 TTS . on every1's request TTS forgot everythng n offered VP d job again , He accepted d mistake also but telling 2 him tht He will not b able 2 feel VP's feelings just becozz he don't hav heis own daughter , It was not rght . It reallyy hurted him . This was clear when TTS said 2 BS atlast tht In dis so many yrs U not for a once acted like a son 2 me , U were always acted as a master 2 me . Pintu 2dy again acted as a balanced person but He was rght tht BS shldn't have said all those thngs 2 him specially tht girl thng .,it was bit 2 rude speciallyy frm a son's side .  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats the high point of this serial - every character has a great role - and a point to say - the mother was right in her own way - BS in his own way - PS also in his own way but TTS stole the show especially when he asks his bahu to take off the ghunghat...as he considered her as his daughter and not DIL!!!!!
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thats the high point of this serial - every character has a great role - and a point to say - the mother was right in her own way - BS in his own way - PS also in his own way but TTS stole the show especially when he asks his bahu to take off the ghunghat...as he considered her as his daughter and not DIL!!!!!

I aggree / AB is a Fantastic show aar. Every character hav some good n some bad point n I m lovingg dis becozz In reality also noone is perfect , We all hav some Psitive n some negavtive thng in us , It's Grey shade . n i m very very happy tht Ab is showing such real charcaters 2 us . I m lovingg it . n HAts off 2 Shefali lal for potraying each n every charater so beautifully.πŸ‘
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
BS was little rude but TTS was very wrong and insulting. Second time in row he insulted BS saying he is not his son and that is very big insult. Vase bhi even BS is TTS son uske kuch gun to BS ko bhi lene the na to usne rudeness le li. They have very cold waves towards each other. DBPS did right thing by telling BS that he was wrong in talking about girl.

I love the scene where TTS asked bahu to take off ghunghat and asked her about did she ever felt that she is not treated as beti in the house. But still what he said to BS was absolutely hurtful. I think both father son (TTS and BS) love to give back to each other 
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

BS was little rude but TTS was very wrong and insulting. Second time in row he insulted BS saying he is not his son and that is very big insult. Vase bhi even BS is TTS son uske kuch gun to BS ko bhi lene the na to usne rudeness le li. They have very cold waves towards each other. DBPS did right thing by telling BS that he was wrong in talking about girl.

I love the scene where TTS asked bahu to take off ghunghat and asked her about did she ever felt that she is not treated as beti in the house. But still what he said to BS was absolutely hurtful. I think both father son (TTS and BS) love to give back to each other 

Rachu TTS ka nature alag hai BS ka alag hai . So we can't expect BS 2 b TTS n TTS 2 b BS . I also aggree tht TTS was wrong when he said tht he is not his son but we shld also see tht BS never ever showed tht he also could b his son . He always tries 2 act like a teacher 2 TTS . I know TTS is wrong but woh lehte hai naa har insaan ko samjhaane ka tarreka alag hota hai , See jab BS  usse samjha raha tha in a rude way TTS didn't listened 2 him n in return he scolded BS but wahi baat jab Ganga ne usse samjhayi TTS did tht wht she was wanting . He not only called VP for job but he accepted tht many times it happens . So I m not saying BS is wrong but d way he explains TTS is wrong , he thinks tht jaise woh apne chote bhai ko aur students ko daatke samjha deta hai aur woh sun bhi lete hai , aisa hi TTS bhi sun lega but dis is not possible na . 

Yes Both father son loves 2 give back 2 each other . I also lovedd Pintu when he tells BS tht He did wrong by saying tht girl thng 2 TTS . I 2 lovedd tht scene when TTS tells his DIL 2 take off his ghunghat . Haaa all were confused , even I was confused tht why he is telling dis πŸ˜†
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Moni BS is also basically TTS son. His perspective of life maybe different his vision may be different but his way of dealing a person who is wrong according to him is on similar lines that of TTS. I have seen from beginning and found this is his natural style and moreover when you have anger hidden in your heart it will burst like it did today. He is not a cool person who tend to forget anything he is similar in terms of his language and this we are seeing from start.

Jaan BS is TTS and TTS is BS but the basic difference is right or wrong. TTS always advocate his zidd and BS always advocate the truth. But when they are in front of each other their talking style are nearly same. In anger BS didn't forgave his 5 yr old son he shouted at him in a same way TTS would have shouted at him.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago

Moni BS is also basically TTS son. His perspective of life maybe different his vision may be different but his way of dealing a person who is wrong according to him is on similar lines that of TTS. I have seen from beginning and found this is his natural style and moreover when you have anger hidden in your heart it will burst like it did today. He is not a cool person who tend to forget anything he is similar in terms of his language and this we are seeing from start.

Jaan BS is TTS and TTS is BS but the basic difference is right or wrong. TTS always advocate his zidd and BS always advocate the truth. But when they are in front of each other their talking style are nearly same. In anger BS didn't forgave his 5 yr old son he shouted at him in a same way TTS would have shouted at him.

Yes I aggree thtfor both of them way of handling persons who is wrong is similar. Infact Why only b/w TTS n BS but it also applies on TTS-DBPS , BS-DBPS. These three r almost same but like U said d difference comes in POV's n 2 deal wid it . gusse mein naa toh TTS kuch sochta hai naa BS aur naa DBPS. n I lovee dis . πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I know uss din toh poor sono ko hi kitna zor ka phatkaar diya tha jabki uss bechare ki koi galti bhi nahi thi . DBPS ko bhi daat ta rehta hai , So basically It's his basic Nature , Like tht TTS also hav his own basic nature n DBPS 2 hav his basic nature.

Moni I know This topic was of BS and TTS isliye maine DBPS ko beech mein nahi kheencha. He is dabang but he knows his limits and to what extent he should speak. I have never seen him crossing his limits with words but yes zyaada gussa aaye to uska to seedha haath hi uthta hai. Vo phir sabdo par nahi rehtaπŸ˜†

Moni I know This topic was of BS and TTS isliye maine DBPS ko beech mein nahi kheencha. He is dabang but he knows his limits and to what extent he should speak. I have never seen him crossing his limits with words but yes zyaada gussa aaye to uska to seedha haath hi uthta hai. Vo phir sabdo par nahi rehtaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha I know DBPS jab gussa hota hai toh woh phir shabdo pe naahi rehta Uska directly haath hi uth ta hai n we saw it many times . πŸ˜‰ Woh toh Apne Bauji aur Bhai se bhi 10 kadam aage hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni I think BS was right in telling TTS that he will never feel as he does not have a daughter and he was absolutely right. Somebody had to say that to TTS and only BS could have said this as VP we wll know and the way TTS singh insulted VP it was also wrong and despite of all this TTS thought he was right in every way. Kisis ki beti ko zaleel karna uss baapp pay kiya beetiti hai yeh wohi samjh sakta hai jis ki beti ho.