Afsar Bitiya

Babloo was Rude 2 TTS 2dy . - Page 2

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Moni I think BS was right in telling TTS that he will never feel as he does not have a daughter and he was absolutely right. Somebody had to say that to TTS and only BS could have said this as VP we wll know and the way TTS singh insulted VP it was also wrong and despite of all this TTS thought he was right in every way. Kisis ki beti ko zaleel karna uss baapp pay kiya beetiti hai yeh wohi samjh sakta hai jis ki beti ho.

I know Zarmeen but d way BS said tht It was also wrong . May b It's only his basic nature like rachu also posted . So tht is why he said like tht . But I also aggree wid TTS tht In all dis yrs Babloo always acted 2 him like a teacher n not as son .Aapka basic nature hai woh I can understand but sometimes usse change bhi karna zaroori hota hai naa situation ke saath . But I aggree tht TTS was very very bad wid VP n insulted him n his daughter tht2 infront of so many people n I m very happy tht VP rejected TTS Proposal as self respect is more importent then anythng else. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Zarmeen but d way BS said tht It was also wrong . May b It's only his basic nature like rachu also posted . So tht is why he said like tht . But I also aggree wid TTS tht In all dis yrs Babloo always acted 2 him like a teacher n not as son .Aapka basic nature hai woh I can understand but sometimes usse change bhi karna zaroori hota hai naa situation ke saath . But I aggree tht TTS was very very bad wid VP n insulted him n his daughter tht2 infront of so many people n I m very happy tht VP rejected TTS Proposal as self respect is more importent then anythng else. 

But jaani coz TTS never gave him the chance to act as son. Coz whenevr Babloo saw his dad either he was always doing something wrong. TTS Singh as far as I see have nevr acted as father coz he also never leaves a moment where he can insult BS.

But jaani coz TTS never gave him the chance to act as son. Coz whenevr Babloo saw his dad either he was always doing something wrong. TTS Singh as far as I see have nevr acted as father coz he also never leaves a moment where he can insult BS.

I know jaan . Actually Both loves 2 give answers 2 each other ,, For TTS his ego is evrythng in a wrong way where as BS 2 hav ego but in rght way in form of his principles . So takraav toh hona hi hai . aur bechara pista hai hamara DBPS ðŸ˜†
Hey Zarmeen why don't u come in DBPS AT ? me n rachu r there discuss d episodes n all . U can come there . We can discuss episodes there naa .Ofcourse only if u hav time  ðŸ˜Š
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Zarmeen why don't u come in DBPS AT ? me n rachu r there discuss d episodes n all . U can come there . We can discuss episodes there naa .Ofcourse only if u hav time  ðŸ˜Š

I have always time for u jaani

I have always time for u jaani

awww ðŸ¤— . okkk jaan then come there . Abhi toh I m goingg for Dinner but will come back after dinner. After then We will discuss d episodes .Tab tak U can talk 2 Rachu  ok ? ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Moni I think BS was right in telling TTS that he will never feel as he does not have a daughter and he was absolutely right. Somebody had to say that to TTS and only BS could have said this as VP we wll know and the way TTS singh insulted VP it was also wrong and despite of all this TTS thought he was right in every way. Kisis ki beti ko zaleel karna uss baapp pay kiya beetiti hai yeh wohi samjh sakta hai jis ki beti ho.

completely agree with you Zarmeeno.

BS was infact right in saying. TTS did not understand why Vidya was not coming back. Vidya said to Tuntun that he cannot respect him after the way he insulted his daughter. A daughter is a father's pride. All this was over phone. Babloo who was not even listening to Vidya's argument, could easily understand what must be hurting Vidya that bad. True, it was his self-esteem which was hurt.  Truth is Truth. If Tuntun laugh at someone's explanation of self-respect, then someone who is as fearless as him, show where he is wrong.

I am 100% with Babloo because I cannot false pride and arrogance. I could not stand TTS laughing that way...

And Pintoo what does he know of right and wrong. All he knows is about emotions. God tomorrow if Krishna gets to marry him, she will hell of a problems with him. Dil ka achcha hona very big plus point, but defending the right is also important. This is going to be a major difference between the two. I should not discuss Pintoo here when we are talking about Babloo, but I didn't like Pintoo explaining to his brother that he should not have said what he said. There was no depth of understanding in him and his brother truly must have felt, you don't understand what I said, so what's the use even explaining to you..

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Babloo was little rude 2 TTS 2dy . Whtever it is but he shldn't hav said tht Girl thng 2 TTS . It was not rght . just my POV . Don't know wheather any1 will aggree wid me or not but I feel tht As a son BS shldn't hav said such a big thng 2 TTS . on every1's request TTS forgot everythng n offered VP d job again , He accepted d mistake also but telling 2 him tht He will not b able 2 feel VP's feelings just becozz he don't hav heis own daughter , It was not rght . It reallyy hurted him . This was clear when TTS said 2 BS atlast tht In dis so many yrs U not for a once acted like a son 2 me , U were always acted as a master 2 me . Pintu 2dy again acted as a balanced person but He was rght tht BS shldn't have said all those thngs 2 him specially tht girl thng .,it was bit 2 rude speciallyy frm a son's side .  

Moni, I would disagree with you. When someone speaks truth, it is always unpleasant to hear. Babloo said whatever was correct.

And someone has to show that to Tuntun nahin to

1)  apne bete ke pyaar me kisi ke baaton mein aa jayenge ?
2) Ameeri ki nashe me maryada hee bhool jayenge ?
3) and a girl seemed such a cheap commodity to him that he was slandering her in midst of social gathering ?
4) True what does he know of raising girls ? Asking his daughter in law to take off the ghoonghat, does  that mean he was and is always there for her ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed 100%.  As it is no one is saying that what TTS said was wrong.  After all he is the one that started the whole issue insulting VP's daughter in front of all of the guests.  What is VP supposed to do?  Just ignore him and let his daughter's name be smeared and all of them ridiculed in front of everyone?  Reputation of a girl is very important and it could have caused problems down the road not only for Krishna but for her sisters as well.
As far as I see it TTS should have been apologizing to VP not the other way around and I am glad that someone had the guts to say something to TTS be it his son.  The truth has to be spoken and I don't think he was rude, he was speaking the truth about smearing a girl's reputation.