24/1/12 - WU - Tuntun asks Vidya 2 join work again

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

YES!!!! First!! Thank you for the update!! Have a safe trip Di!!!!
Episode was amazing 2dy . Lovedd SHebaaz khan's performance .He was awosome 👏n I aggree sanju 2dy BS was  rude 2 TTS , he shldn't hav said all those thngs 2 his father . TTS miight b dominant kind of person but He loves his sons very very much . n tht can't b denied. Asusual Awoosme update jaan . lovedd it . n Dear Precap mein Pintu nahi TTS annnounces d result . 

n Yeah Have a safe n happy journey . hum aapko bahutee miss karenge Krishnaji 😭🤗
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
@moni: haan..i always mix Pinto and tuntun somehow 😆 but i chnged it that instant 😛
thanks for the WU Sanjana. Nice to see that TTS is trying to work out some of his family issues...and BS is right only a father of a daughter would understand Vidyapati's position...society may state that a daughter and daighter-inlaw is the same but deep down...they know they are different...just look at how both are treated.

I am very happy that Vidyapati took the decision that he did...self respect very important...and the end of the day our self-respect, our dignity and our conscience is all that we really have
Thanxx For The Jan 24 2012 WU Sanjana 
Appreciate the hard work in spiteof being busy.Have a safe trip.😊
Purple☺️🤣

Thanks for the update Sanju😃 Woot I love how the family is standing together and Vidya refused Tuntun cuz after all, he has some self respect too. I get so khush when the bacha party tell off chachi so me gonna watch the epi for that🤣
Thank 4 the update. Love every part of this episode 👏. Looking forward 4 tomorrow. Can't wait
Awh! Thank you so much Sanj! Today was hectic =/ 

Loved the episode... sorta :p Thanks for the update. Enjoyed reading it :)