WU 24th January

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am going to be brief in my update today; 
Simar and Roli meet in the hallway and after a little awkwardness hug and cry, Roli says sorry to Sim😡 & their respective husbands pull their legs about resolving their differences so quickly. Uma, Pari & Manoranjan are very unhappy to see this. Mano reports to Mataji and Mataji shows Mano a thread and says that the sisters may have resolved their differences but the relationship will be strained from now on.
Sim, Roli in the kitchen and sim is making carrot halwa for Roli as Roli loves this. Uma Pari are hating this love between the sisters and are mimicking them; Mano hears all this on 1 side and Roli on the other. Roli enters the kitchen to see Mano their and Mano has already added salt to the halwa and pretends to taste it in front of Roli and says this is salty; roli is obviously suspecting Uma Pari and vows to get even with them. 

Uma & Pari have ordered some new face whitening cream , roli adds something to it and when they put the cream on their faces their skink becomes extremely itchy. Everyone is worried, Roli comes to her room and laughs an evil laugh ( I did not know that you had this mean streak in you Rol, can't wait for you to deal the same way with your sister) Simar comes and scolds her and Roli says she does not need to listen to Simar and change her behavior.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for wu but again yaar no rosid kya fir same problem ho gaya hai no rosid ka mahaepisode ke baad cv forget abou rosid??????????
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

thanks for wu but again yaar no rosid kya fir same problem ho gaya hai no rosid ka mahaepisode ke baad cv forget abou rosid??????????

Jab tak yeh animosity between sisters ka track chalega tab tak ROSID seems difficult.
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you fort he short update. No Rosid scene=(. i cant wait anymore. Roli is very eager, therefore, she doesnt think b/4 taking revenges. 
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
i didnt watch today episode after read this i dont have time for boring simar and anyway im not her fan so i wacth my other serial.when rosid come back i will come back also.. but after i read wu seems like cvs are trying to make roli negative or its just my imagination ?
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: aoishi_2006

i didnt watch today episode after read this i dont have time for boring simar and anyway im not her fan so i wacth my other serial.when rosid come back i will come back also.. but after i read wu seems like cvs are trying to make roli negative or its just my imagination ?

if they make Avika negative then I don't want to see the show anymore unless they make Sid also negative and make it Rosid vs Premar. I hope Simar & Prem turn negative though.
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
hahahha  lol upra 😆 i dont care about simar or prem who got time for that ?i just watch for roli n sid if they make them bad then well still we r not liking premer never ever .personally i like both actors but as a lead no way.and yes im not watching this simar show if roli turn negative ...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu👏Don;t like grandmas becoming villains
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks for the wu👏Don;t like grandmas becoming villains

Neither do I; at 1 pt. Mataji with her righteous beliefs was the heart of the show ( somewhat like Koki in SNS) but now she has stooped to become 1 of the most disgusting characters on Television.
saminak12 thumbnail
roli shouldnt turn negative at all and simar cant act . she couldnt in her other show . she shouldnt have the main character maybe they should make rolis character main lead