Thendral Tuesday- Jan 24, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments Vjayam for the nice and fast episode!

Girls were awesome today. All the 3 of them were overflowing with positive energy and brough the positive vibe to the whole episode. Deepa prefers to be a Police Inspector. How I wish it is true. It will suit her better.. lol. All the three beautifully tackled GW by threating to call the PS. Hope their friendship stays like this forever. Thulz was brave too dealing with GW. Well done Thulz and co.

Shammy your predictions were correct! So tomorrow Thulz will get the number from the courier office and will dial and will be shocked to see it as Joseph's number. Wow... Kandipa that traitor is going to betray Thulz. He will try to blackmail Pei for the need of money and Pei will ask him to portray another drama to betray Thulz. Hopefully that is the last drama Thulz has to go thro...Sigh

Now coming to Pei, she is going to turn the whole story of KP telling that he cheated her and his parents were fraud. This way, VR will cancel the marriage at Pei convenience. Sigh... Then I think she might put the blame for this marriage cancellation on Thulz. That will be the final crap before she proposes to TA...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

I think they wont spare us from GW's gutter mouth when ever they show her🤢...this lady repeated same dialogs for around over a year...T cleared all her belongings from that hell house except TA yet...that will happen soon too,

Nice move by T and friends for tracing anonymous letter...as T looked shocked in promo i think she is getting the phone number through courier office...If J calling by himself i dont think she will get shock seeing his number?😕
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update vjyam😉😊

Friendship again played a prior role in thulasi's life..But when come to ta ,he is one who will go for friendship and do whatever risk for them but in return nothing..TA is really orphan and pavam also...The way thulasi looked at GW was priceless😳😳and as usual deepa rocked the show while dealing courier staff and GW and even kalyani..

GP also such a nice man..But his idea of hurring up charu marriage is i dont think so possible now..The betrayer of thulasi and tamil bank job is going to connect which will lead to charu climax

Note:What if tomorrow the courier guy says already TA enquired about this letter????

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vijayam.😊👏
Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well.Gw episode. Was great to see thuls kootani in a bold manner. It was good to see that thuls finally blackmailed GW. I really loved deepa's boldness…Pesame police agagi intha pombalaiyal torture kudukalam….lol super Deepa! Finally they are doing something right. I really loved when deepa made GW look very bad saying policaa koopidava. This is what we want to see… Nice to see thuls in a bold manner with her friends. I think somehow they will get the number and they will talk to the person as expected.

Since thuls has Joseph number in her cell probably she is shocked to see his number flashing. Will Joseph tell everything? Probably not. Coming to GP, charu's role will not end so soon.Coz she and GW have to be fully exposed. GW elder son already fired her by saying nee en ammave illainu.The dir seems to be in hurry to move the serial to the next level hence closing out on some old issue pretty quickly without lingering on them. I want the CV to introduce a host of new characters to steer the serial to the next level. Will be interesting to watch how it unfolds Iam waiting for TA's reply… and his actions...😉🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Vijayam

Trio - Lovely as always. Beaming with confidence. Deepa was so good. Didn't she reflect each one of our feelings. She felt like slapping GW  and was so restless unable to control her anger. The way Kalyani tackled GW was awesome. Must watch part of the episode.

Today's GP scene from promo was totally disappointing. I was hoping he did something to expose C to VR and he was updating it. But he is going to push for C's wedding through his wife. Ennanga ithu kokku thalaila venna vechu pudika pakuringa?

Wondering how GW is going to spin tales to idiot TA on trio's visit to get T's stuff? These kids were referring to PS a lot to her. Is that going to make things worse?
Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...😃...
Too detailed the screenplay was to collect the letter sigh...same detailed screenplay should be seen when the trio criminals get caught for the happiness of the poor viewers...😛...

Police Force, used as a threat weapon in both the places...😎...GW face was just awesome when D/K reminded about her lady police...police na avlo bayama...😛...wow what an expression...T shd always take her as a body guard if GW is around her...😛...So they are going to get the detail to call Joseph and lets see how far the process is going to progress...😍

Hope GP talks continue and I really hope Thulz to inform GP about the courier where abouts T is currently on!!...And good move again, by rushing KP/C wedding and this will deftly increase pressure on C's side and she will at the earliest chase KP and will open up TA's issue. Good Move!!...Lets see what we have in store with VR/C scenes...
Of all most awaiting scenes
1) TA/C sequence..😛( dedicated to Pearl/Gunz 😛😳🤗)
2) Lav chasing...I think Lav chasing would be for lakshmi...we need to celebrate the send (throw) off party for lav on friday...weekend celebrations...😛
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Vijayam for a super fast and wonderful update! 

Loved the way Tulasi, Deepa and Kalyani approached the problem and I loved a dialog said by Kalyani today..."Ippo padra kovatha eppavo pattu irrunda inda nelamaiku vandu irruku maata Tulasi"

meaning "the anger which you are getting now, if you would have got it long time back, you wouldnt have been in this state"...

Thats absolutely true...since GW and Psycho thot that Tulasi is dumb and coward..and can be easily chased away from TA..they have gone to this level...but if Tulasi would have been like Sudha they wouldnt have even dared to come near TA...sigh...what to do...sometimes you suffer and only then learn big lessons in life...

I am happy that Tulasi is acting so smart and finding out about Joseph but all their efforts are going to go waste as the traitor is going to betray Tulasi badly...

I am really scared to watch T and TAs fight after Joseph betrays Tulasi...even more scared to hear the words that TA is going to  say to Psycho...

I think TA will say that "Tulasiya en life lendu thooki erinjiten...enakku nee mattum podum Charu..unna maadiri nalla friends irrunda podum..." and this Pei is going to keep thinking about this and we have to hear this dialog thounsand times...

arggg Kumaran sir please save us from this Psychos tortures ASAP...please Begging
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a feel-good episode after some time...things shows positively for TA and the constant reminders of the police inspector to GW were really good and reminded of the sound beating that gw got...
at least D & K have learnt how to use the worst to their adv..the way they used PS to get things moving today..really deepa, if only AP was there...his comments and expressions wud hv been worth it...

Wonder how pei is going to tackle the marriage issue..with TA's bank job around the corner and VR pushing for her marriage, and the news that T has moved out lock, stock and barrel might make pei plan something big and quick to trap TA ..
Wonder also if gw going to use T's visit to her adv, at least temporarily...
but one can see that thee T army is finally gearing up for the show down...
waiting for that..but for now, as shubba said we will have to settle to celebrate Lav being thrown out..

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyam

Thanks Vijayam for a super fast and wonderful update! 

Loved the way Tulasi, Deepa and Kalyani approached the problem and I loved a dialog said by Kalyani today..."Ippo padra kovatha eppavo pattu irrunda inda nelamaiku vandu irruku maata Tulasi"

meaning "the anger which you are getting now, if you would have got it long time back, you wouldnt have been in this state"...

Thats absolutely true...since GW and Psycho thot that Tulasi is dumb and coward..and can be easily chased away from TA..they have gone to this level...but if Tulasi would have been like Sudha they wouldnt have even dared to come near TA...sigh...what to do...sometimes you suffer and only then learn big lessons in life...

I am happy that Tulasi is acting so smart and finding out about Joseph but all their efforts are going to go waste as the traitor is going to betray Tulasi badly...

I am really scared to watch T and TAs fight after Joseph betrays Tulasi...even more scared to hear the words that TA is going to  say to Psycho...

I think TA will say that "Tulasiya en life lendu thooki erinjiten...enakku nee mattum podum Charu..unna maadiri nalla friends irrunda podum..." and this Pei is going to keep thinking about this and we have to hear this dialog thounsand times...

arggg Kumaran sir please save us from this Psychos tortures ASAP...please Begging

Hey Lakshmi..Super guess dhaan...But Letc i feel TA-Charu scene to be Charu dream and about joseph TA will not know i believe