Afsar Bitiya

Pinky Love Story

Poll

Want See Pinky New Love Story

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who Want See Pinky New Love Story.. Bring A New Guy In Pinky Life And Love Her Deeply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll say yes...cause that will take away her bitterness towards Krishna and she'll be less inclined to do bad things to Krishna
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why Saying No...Please Share Your Post Why Don't You Want To See New Love Story Of Pinky...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mythily rght now I want 2 enjoy d Love Triangle n As for now don't want a new love story of Pinky. They can show d Love Traiangle in full n then They defo can bring some1 for Pinky as well . but rght now I want 2 enjoy d Love triangle b/w Pintu-Krishna-Pinky .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also want to see Pinky's love story but after the heart break she got from DBPS. I want her to change for good later on not a scheming against krishna for change. But right now I want love triangle and want few scenes of Pintu-pinky. Eventhough they are dream sequence
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would like to see a pinky love story maybe with some1 new or that actor u played amrit or even the other 1-(cnt remember his name in the show that khanna guy). but we already are so deprived of prishna scenes and i cnt stand it and if they bring some1 else 4 pinky then they would hardly get any scene time. so for me i like the way the story is going coz pinky equals more scenes of prishna. and more prishna scenes makes me very happy- so 4 me no pinky love story
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's a very  long road ahead for Pinky to redeem herself. Let's see how interesting it becomes in AB😃. But I don't want it to be an equal love triangle.

(P.S. No offence but don't confuse the character of Pinky with that of the actor. I think the actor Shivsakthi  who portrays Pinky is very beautiful in her own way and a very good actress)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelDark

It's a very  long road ahead for Pinky to redeem herself. Let's see how interesting it becomes in AB😃. But I don't want it to be an equal love triangle.

(P.S. No offence but don't confuse the character of Pinky with that of the actor. I think the actor Shivsakthi  who portrays Pinky is very beautiful in her own way and a very good actress)

Your Right @ AngelDark...

No One Want To See Pinky And Pintu Together, Then Why Can't You Don't Want Pinky New Love Story..You All Don't See Want To See Kinshuk (Pintu)-Shivshakti (Pinky) Love Story, Now No One Want To See Shivshakti (Pinky) Pairing With Anyone...I Don't Get You All...First You Say Pinky Don't Come Near Pintu, Pinky Don't Think Pintu That Way, Don't Touch Him...Please Creative For Shivshakti Fans Show A Love Story For Her..Make Her Forget Pintu...And Love Someone Else..No One Like Kinshuk (Pintu)-Shivshakti (Pinky) Pair...