Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!'WU,24 JAN 2012'! Siddhi & Ritcha FIGHT starts

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WoW neeme! kal sahasra ki baari thi aj tumhari baari! tum dono ko bada maza aaya hoga na WU karne mein!😆 By the way thanx for WU! Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the written update...😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neeme thanks for the luvly updt

Daddy Thakral came today 🥳

Rest of the epi mega crap frm Siddhi's side pathetic zero xpressions zero impact infact negative impact if thats the way she is going to fight then ho gaya ...in her confrontration with witch she looked like a lost school gurl begging for her candy ...where is the lawyer gone or is she a lawyer  bas naam ki ?...majorly disappointed with the execution n content of this epi ...n acting also from siddhi's side
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

WoW neeme! kal sahasra ki baari thi aj tumhari baari! tum dono bada maza aaya hoga na WU karne mein!😆 By the way thanx for WU!

Seriously, I write In so hurry ..bcz i was late Today..First I missed The Episode Due To power Cutt And Then i watched It online For WU only..as U Knw I m not well..So it was Difficult To write Today.Hope WU is Okay..
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neeme

Seriously, I write In so hurry ..bcz i was late Today..First I missed The Episode Due To power Cutt And Then i watched It online For WU only..as U Knw I m not well..So it was Difficult To write Today.Hope WU is Okay..

It is okay dear! when ur not well so u should have given this task to someone else!
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Neeme thanks for the luvly updt

Daddy Thakral came today 🥳

Rest of the epi mega crap frm Siddhi's side pathetic zero xpressions zero impact infact negative impact if thats the way she is going to fight then ho gaya ...in her confrontration with witch she looked like a lost school gurl begging for her candy ...where is the lawyer gone or is she a lawyer  bas naam ki ?...majorly disappointed with the execution n content of this epi ...n acting also from siddhi's side

U knw When i saw Thakral...FIRST TERA NAME MIND MA AYEA 😆😆.NOT DADY..UNCLE HAIN UNCLE HE RAHA DO..😆But atleast he is back for u..😉😆
Yah I m not Happy with Siddhi Reaction..How he was speaking with Ritcha.It was Looking she is There to say Sorry To her.😆 Why she was Scared from her??😕 ðŸ˜¡ Is She was Going to beat her..
jotiangel19 thumbnail
Thank you for the update. can't wait to watch the show and see ritcha's expressions when siddhi tells ritcha to stay away from her husband.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for awesome update..

Ekta shows are all about high voltage confrontations...Keerti needs to pickup if she wants to go long way...
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Neeme for the WU. It was another filler episode where nothing really happened and the story didn't yet pick up the speed. Big disappointment from Kirti's acting skills. Even though cute sinal scene in the beginning, but no purpose of it to be there and didn't gel with the today's story either. What a waste of a cute Sinal scene.