Pavitra Rishta January 24 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi_gupta thumbnail
that boy deserrve three and four slap not one
and manav's mom too
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What Sachu said was not wrong, both his parents have suffered and it is best their marriage end. Sulochana had no right slapping Sachu, if she wants to slap anyone then slap herself!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bhalla for the detailed Update...Fab job..

Mandy you are bang on...Abt the slap which Sulo should get and not Sachu...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sulochana has not changed in all these years, she still loves to slap people and be the hypocrite she is

aharilal thumbnail

This ongoing thing is stupid, what kind of lawyer is sachu? Encouraging forgery?. He needs to be disbarred. Savita needs to be exposed for her selfishness & lying. How long more than 18yrs we have to wait to see a reunion?. The family should hate savita & sachu with a vengence.

harman05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
can't wait to see sachu get slapped
poojashree thumbnail
this Sulochana is a double minded and double-faced woman 😡 arrey, jab Varsha apana career karna chahati thi, tab Sulo ne uss par doubt kar ke usse ghar per hi bitha dena chahati thi 😡😡
but now look, she allowed Purvi so easily to go in the office at the night 😲. how can this possible , is Sulu changed ?
junz thumbnail
pls end the show...they losing track...
The Monarch thumbnail
Hi,
I know this may be a stupid question, but please excuse me cuz I only picked up PR after a long gap.
From what I see, Arjun could be Archu's long lost son. If that's so, Ovi is his sister.
I only picked up the episodes recently, so I haven't seen Archu's daughter Ovi as yet.
Arjun was talking to an Ovi online and they both professed their love. Is this the same Ovi? In which case, they are siblings.
If so is he aware that they are siblings?
Cuz if he isn't and turns out to be Archu's long lost son, this is terribly wrong in several proportions!!D:
Please explain.
Thank you so much!:)