I am more worried about...

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pinky...its very impt that she fails her exams and then Tuntun will def call off the Pinto-Pinky marriage but if she clears then tension bana rahega for a long time...and Krishna also will keeping snubbing Pintu if he comes near her bcoz she will think that his marriage is fixed and she doesnt stand a chnace now and like that all our Prishna moments will be ruined :(

PS: why worry abt Krishna, usse toh BDO banna hi hain :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm more worried about BDO results.

Krishna has already stolen Pinto's heart and romantically nobody exists for Pinto other than Krishna.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
i Don't Get Why You Want Pinky To Fail, I Wish She Pass Both Test,, The Story Involve Pintu-Pinky-Krishna There The Leads Of The Show ...If Pinky Fail They How Will The Story Go On...Let Pinky Pass...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Pinky should pass the BDO exam

But

The story can go on in many ways why should we have a love triangle in every and each show.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Pinky should pass the BDO exam

But

The story can go on in many ways why should we have a love triangle in every and each show.

true that stupid girl should pass the bdo exams 1st i seriously dnt understand how babloo allowed that girl to study at his college she is totally dumb- she should open a beauty parlor or something coz she is defintely no bdo. i also  actually dnt feel there is a need 4 the love triangle as well besides us fans getting more prishna scenes😉.and there is actually no need for PINky no offence to her fans bt there is so much more going on in the show already. the 2 families and especially TT is actually enough of a hurdle for prishna at the moment.  furthermore i dnt get why these indians shows are always showing sisters/cousin falling 4 the same guy  i know there are more woman than men in the world but really cnt they show something different. if i wanted to watch this sort of thing i would just watch bold and the beautiful
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

if i wanted to watch this sort of thing i would just watch bold and the beautiful

😆
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

true that stupid girl should pass the bdo exams 1st i seriously dnt understand how babloo allowed that girl to study at his college she is totally dumb- she should open a beauty parlor or something coz she is defintely no bdo. i also  actually dnt feel there is a need 4 the love triangle as well besides us fans getting more prishna scenes😉.and there is actually no need for PINky no offence to her fans bt there is so much more going on in the show already. the 2 families and especially TT is actually enough of a hurdle for prishna at the moment.  furthermore i dnt get why these indians shows are always showing sisters/cousin falling 4 the same guy  i know there are more woman than men in the world but really cnt they show something different. if i wanted to watch this sort of thing i would just watch bold and the beautiful

but they have not shown her studying in Babloo's college. May be she is in a different class from Krishna's class. Did I miss it somewhere ?
0-SD-0 thumbnail
me too don't want any third person ruining Prishna's chances. Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[

but they have not shown her studying in Babloo's college. May be she is in a different class from Krishna's class. Did I miss it somewhere ?
she wrote her exams with krishna also she went to babloo's house to get notes bt they havent shown her at the college yet dnt know why
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AngelDark

I'm more worried about BDO results.

Krishna has already stolen Pinto's heart and romantically nobody exists for Pinto other than Krishna.

Fully agree - they make a great couple...