Tuntun Singh aka Haidar Ali aka Shahbaz Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the guy paying tuntun singh's character is doing a great job. The way he says "GAJAB" and that too in varying styles and tones is simply awesome. I remember him from the days when he played "haidar Ali's" character in tipu sultan way back in early 90s. He was awesome even then.

Anyways, I feel that the Tuntun singh's character will have shades of grey for some time. But, I also feel that eventually down the line, TTS might mellow down a little (still remaining a bit grey).

I would love to see another negative character come up in the future and Krishna helping her future in-laws (including TTS) as a team to fight the negatives.
Yes I aggree. Shebaaz khan is an awosome actor. I didn't saw him in Tipu Sultan but I remember him as Veeru in Yug . He was 2 good in tht . Simce those days I like him as an actor.BTW Shebaaz khan played many negative characters in Bollywood movies as well ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mohini19

I think the guy paying tuntun singh's character is doing a great job. The way he says "GAJAB" and that too in varying styles and tones is simply awesome. I remember him from the days when he played "haidar Ali's" character in tipu sultan way back in early 90s. He was awesome even then.

Anyways, I feel that the Tuntun singh's character will have shades of grey for some time. But, I also feel that eventually down the line, TTS might mellow down a little (still remaining a bit grey).

I would love to see another negative character come up in the future and Krishna helping her future in-laws (including TTS) as a team to fight the negatives.

Krishna might be having a dirty CDO in her office in future. Check out this old news.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10797-darpan-srivastava-shashank-sethi-in-afsar-bitiya.htm
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Krishna might be having a dirty CDO in her office in future. Check out this old news.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10797-darpan-srivastava-shashank-sethi-in-afsar-bitiya.htm

Yeah, they have already introduced this character. He is some kinda lowly worker (working at some low level position) in the BDO office.

They introduced him in the episode when they showed TTS's entry where it was declared that he won the tender.
I know he is doing a good job. He also currently playing role of Maharaj Brijraj in Dekha Ek Khwaab :)
He's doing a great job in both roles!
Yeah he is doing a great job in both roles. 😊