Sasural Simar Ka

SSK 25th Jan WU

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya is busy so doing the update on her behalf.

Not sure whether I should continue to watch SSK or not; the current storyline is extremely un-imaginative & boring. No ROSID or PREMAR but in the present track you dont need the men anyway. Just like TRP's went up last week, this week they will take a major fall. The update will be brief today as well.

Starts with Roli in her room laughing a mean laugh about teaching Uma & Pari a lesson, Simar follows Roli & asks her she did all this, Roli at 1st denies it but later accepts it & says that Uma & Pari have troubled them in multiple ways and they needed to be taught a lesson. Simar gives her a lecture about winning eveything with love etc. 😡. Simar is furious at her but Roli is in no mood to listen and refuses to promise that she will not do something like this again and shall continue to retaliate against Uma & Pari if they try and harm them. (Go Roli...you go girl!!).

Simar promptly goes to Pari Uma's room and apologizes on Roli's behalf (what a horrible human being, seriously Roli always thinks of protecting Simar and Simar is now looking for ways to destroy her own sister). Uma screams at Simar but Pari signals her to be quite and says that any1 can make mistakes, Simar feels extremely mahaan & leaves; Uma & Pari want REVENGE.

some ladies are at Bharadwaj mansion appreciating the event from last week, Mataji asks Simar to get them something to drink but Pari & Uma very sweetly offer to do the same. Roli smells mischief and follows them to the kitchen and she sees them add red chillies to her sherbet. As they are serving the sherbet, Roli talks about the kite competition & changes the glasses & Pari gets the mirchi walk glass. Both Uma & Pari are mad about how Roli flipped the situation around. Roli comes in & asks them about the mirchi wala sharbat & they threaten and basically reveal how Simar told them everything.

Precap: an extremely hurt Roli asks Simar why she betrayed her & Simar gives her a lecture about all of them being 1 family etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jai simer mata ki .🤪. lecture per lecture are kuch ker bhi lya karo simer ji khali pravchan.hey ram.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just read this update after a few weeks, and glad that I haven't been following it.  Roli should simply snap relations w/ Simar, declare herself the bari bahu, and have her edict rule.  Mataji will be happy @ the split b/w the 2, and Roli, not Simar, get to make the rules.

Or Roli can start plotting against Uma, Pari AND Simar 😈
Ritii thumbnail
no roli will not make any plot for simer she still love simer go and watch sbb 25th jan u get the clue.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

I just read this update after a few weeks, and glad that I haven't been following it.  Roli should simply snap relations w/ Simar, declare herself the bari bahu, and have her edict rule.  Mataji will be happy @ the split b/w the 2, and Roli, not Simar, get to make the rules.

Or Roli can start plotting against Uma, Pari AND Simar 😈

I wish Roli would do that but Roli's biggest weakness & shortcoming in life is her love for her sister. I am now all for a grey Roli who will tackle all the evils in her family & I also want Sid to be the angry young man (like he was when he entered SSK) & support Roli in dealing with all the idiots including Simar.
thamizh93 thumbnail
thanks...boring episode...
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simar is totaly out of her mide
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
simar deserves 1 kick
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Uma For Doing The Update..Don't Know Why The Like Button Is Not Working For Me..Is Anyone There Who Is Facing The Same Problem😳