Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 25/1/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nandu's family drawing was so sweet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... just so sweet.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a sad and unneeded track.  Dadisa please come already.  Basant was always hotheaded, whatever hapened to Gehna's brains.  I wish nandu would blurt out the whole truth of the matter and they see both teh children being friends again and playing and probably realize their foolishness.  More than Dadisa I am sure badi jiji will give a good piece of mind to gehna and basant and will most definitely defend anandi, cannot wait for them to come and knock some sense into their heads.

@ khusi--Thanks for the quick update.  I cannot bear to watch this track.  thanks for watching this torture-of-a-track and updating it for us.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by pratts - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abb basant ko dadisa ke decision se bhi problem hai😲😲..dadisa had even  said she wants only her eldest son basant to light her funeral pyre-how can he doubt her love for him😲.. that woman has always favored him against bhairav but now after one fight he is accusing her of ignoring gehna for sumitra,that is so  wrong..

Nandus family portrait  had the entire singh family,sadly that togetherness remains only on that piece of paperπŸ€”..pal bhar ke gusse mein zindagi bhar kaa pyar bhula diya basant ne..so sad...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
yup..that drawing was so sweet...
but elders cant see that...very sad!
so much bitterness!!...
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
God, khamakha baat ka batangad bana diya. I guess the stage is all set now for Maasa to walk in and spit fire
khusi_* thumbnail
but y this type of forced track to create high point for DS's entry!!
y cant cvs show Ds's entry in  a happy moment!
wese v trps went down prev week...!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update. I did not get to watch the episode till now but it seems to be a depressing one. Basant and Gehna's problems seem to be more deeply rooted than just the Nandu affair. In fact, the Nandu affair has just opened a can of already existing worms:

1. Basant's insecurity about his own place in the haveli
2. Basant's problem with Bhairon regarding business decisions
3. Gehna's problem with Anandi's fame and righteousness, not very different from Gauri's attitude
4. Basant's problem with Gehna's place in the household, in comparison to Sumitra

None of these are impossible issues and in fact a lot of joint families fight on these very specific issues. However, the point here is were these problems already there and waiting to come out, or did Basant and Gehna's characters take a sudden U-turn?

I have a feeling that these issues were always there---Basant-Gehna-Nandu might have always felt like secondary members of the household with Gehna being overshadowed by Sumitra and Anandi in the domestic space and Nandu being overshadowed by Jagya and Sugna in terms of the children. I am not sure about Basant though---Maasa was always openly partial to him over Bhairon.

But if they already had these grudges in mind, then I must say they were excellent actors till now!

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..

what will happen now?πŸ˜• i think when dadisa will come she will blame sumitra, bhairon and anandi for this!! DS can't see Basant in pian..😭😭 and what Basant did today? didn't even think about his mother once before leaving the home?😲 is a person's ego is so big? bigger than his family..his mother?

this is a complete silly track!!😑

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i feel the. same why cant bg put their mind and think about the matter in a cool manner😊
nandu is a kid but he have the heart to forgive but bg are running out of sense they dont understand till ds comes😑