Devon ke Dev Mahadev

25th Jan WU The perfect contrast

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Mahadevji  is not able to forget Sati. Sati too seeing that trident mark is cherishing those moments, she wants to know him more & more.

In Smashan Shivji is sitting among the aghori sadhus, who are dancing. He is having bhang.

Narad with Nandi goes to meet Shivji. Pret greets Narad, gives Shivji's peasad, bhang to Narad, who hesitantly takes.

Nandi asks Shivji about him protecting devi Sati from Vritrasura, does that mean your thoughts have changed?

Shivji understands the situation tells Narad don't try your tricks here, ask directly what is in your mind, this is Kailash, not Swargaloka or Vaikunth, here among the burning pyres, today you are not able to stand, where as you roam everywhere in the Brahmand, see them, these people are not welcomed anywhere else accept Kailash & the one you are talking about has everything with her, how will she live here?

Madanike asks Prasuti, where are her daughters, it's time for river worship. Chandra with Rohini comes there smiling. Chandra asks Madanike is there any one more beautiful then Rohini? Madanike accepts she is the most beautiful. Khyati, Aditi & Revati too come there with a puja thal in their hand. Madanike tells Chandra, both your wives are looking beautiful today, who is the best among them?  Chandra keeps on looking at Rewati, is not able to answer.

Khyati  asks where is Sati, she was suppose to get the lamps, they are getting late for the river worship.

Sati walks in, dressed in pink cloths , with pearl jewellery, looks most  beautiful among all. Everyone is just staring at her. Only Madanike looks worried. Prasuti  admires her, says Sati knows her responsibalities, she is of marriageable age now from where will I get a perfect match for her? Who is fulfilling all the vidhi-vidhan like Sati, Khyati says who is as good looking as her. Aditi tells Prasuti today for the first time she is blushing hearing about her marriage. In Rohini's wedding some one told her even she will have to go one day, at that time she said she will not leave her father & go.

At the same time Sati's perfect match Shivji is sitting in smashan, around him all the aghoris are dancing. He is enjoying this atmosphere. Perfect  contrast.

Prasuti tells Madanike to be ready, it is possible she may get Sati's wedding invitation soon.

All are going for the river worship, as they have to return before sunrise, also get the Shaligram with them.

Sati too wants to go with them but Prasuti tells her this is only for the married woman, she can not come with them. Sati says she will sit & watch but Madanike tells her she can not go there, assures Prasuti , she will be with Sati. They all leave  for the  river worship.

Indra is thinking why is Prajapati Daksh doing this penance? whom is he worshiping ?What does he want? That too before this meeting. ( Indara is always worried abot something or the other. He is one interesting character, whose need & greed had resulted in many big events.)

Daksh  comes there, says let's go for the  mahamandal's meeting. You need not  scare or worry now. My penance was successful, I have got a boon, because of that, all the problems regarding this meeting will get over & I will be able to fulfill my responsibalities as a son, a father & a Prajapati.

Madanike tells Sati she knows it very well, what is she doing. Sati insists  on knowing why is she behaving like this with her?

Madanike tells her there is no point of telling you anything, your answers will become a question for me. Do you think I am not aware why have you dressed up so well? Why you wanted to go for the river worship? You are getting drawn to whom? She finds the mark on Sati's hand? Sati says it's Shivji's mark, see my eyes have a dream, that day Shivji had come to protect me. See this sign. See in my eyes, now I know what experience you were talking about that day, I am feeling the same now.  Madanike says I haven't told you anything, you are getting mad. Sati says I have got mad, I am in love, I love Shivji. After that time, am feeling he has not gone anywhere, he is with me.

Precap: Sati stops Madanike from going, tells her I love Shivji, can not talk to anyone else about this, don't punish me for this.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your lovely update.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds like a really nice epi! the upcoming track seems awesome!!
mnx12 thumbnail
@ deepa, am glad you liked it😊

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

sounds like a really nice epi! the upcoming track seems awesome!!

The epi. was good, Sati looked very beautiful as if her love for Shivji, made her look much better. There will be lots of drama, with the drama king Daksh coming back after his penance, which was very short & he got a boon too. I wan't know this short cut method😆
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m wondering wht boon did Daksh get..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was one heck of an awesome eppy
thanks for the WU
mnx12 thumbnail
@ Binny, Sia, asmi, the epi was good, thanks for liking the update😊

Originally posted by: flora111

I m wondering wht boon did Daksh get..

They should show what boon Daksh got in his short penance, to protect his people or to insult Shivji, atleast penance done to harm someone never succeeds.