WRITTEN UPDATE 25th January 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tks well wrote, it give mor n mor interest 2 watch
Thanks a tonne for the update. Was reeeally upset on seeing yesterday's precap, but after seeing today's episode, I could not stop laughing seeing Rishi's naughty acting!! He's playing around with his shrimati ji!!! WoW Indu's Shriman ji!!! Amazing acting by Sumit!!! Also Rati di was excellent in portraying her feelings for him!!!😉 Also just loved all the InShi scenes today!!😊😊😊 After watching today's episode, my dad, who rarely watches serials, commented that this serial is something really different.He liked watcing it and said that InShi are a made for each other couple in reel and real!!!--Didn't expect that statement from papa.😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by fudgepwincess

Thanks a tonne for the update. Was reeeally upset on seeing yesterday's precap, but after seeing today's episode, I could not stop laughing seeing Rishi's naughty acting!! He's playing around with his shrimati ji!!! WoW Indu's Shriman ji!!! Amazing acting by Sumit!!! Also Rati di was excellent in portraying her feelings for him!!!😉 Also just loved all the InShi scenes today!!😊😊😊 After watching today's episode, my dad, who rarely watches serials, commented that this serial is something really different.He liked watcing it and said that InShi are a made for each other couple in reel and real!!!--Didn't expect that statement from papa.😆😆😆😆😆
This is the better answer to my update so I should answer back thanks to your dad please convey the message in reel life it is in our hand to make them a couple in real life only GOD knows but with some good blessing who knows...
Rishi reaches the room of Indira and was lying on her bed as if it is a normal thing for him.
I like your comment,Thank you.
Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..🤗

Loved the epi today... especially Rishi's dialogues..
Thanks for the update! Really liked the episode today 😆
Thank you for the update, very well written!
Thanks Anju Great job

Cannot wait to watch Inshi Scenes 😳

Looks like an exciting episode 😃

❤️ Inshi Forever 😍
Great Job Anju..Thanx For The Jan 25 2012 WU...
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..🤗

Loved the epi today... especially Rishi's dialogues..
it was a superb episode you watched it? have you seen how comfortably Rishi was lying on indira bed chatting with her.