Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 25Jan'12 : Ram is fine but Priya has BC scare!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brief update...waiting patiently for detaield update...so sad for priya๐Ÿ˜’, but ekta is making this Breast cancer as an awareness...I hope this will bring ram and priya more closer...Golu will take care of his priya...now what will niharika do...
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely short and sweet update U know MAr i do watch the epi and of-course i don't forget to read ur update bcos' it is so touching and beautiful update i love to read it ...Keep going yaar...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!

Hope this will end soon with knowing that it's only scare and they both get even more closer. ๐Ÿ˜

Natasha back again with that screaming and all. ๐Ÿ˜ก
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update!! Waiting for the detailed update with the emoticons๐Ÿ˜‰
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

does anyone know where the link to video update is??

padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
oh god the track started i hope due to this scare they come closer and realize their love...
i cant wait to see ram now taking care of priya...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for the update

as usual CV lack of medical knowledge, would have love to see if they would have some one fro same field on board

first mammogram is  an indication it can not tell you that whethehr or not it is malignant, doctor said he suspects but they way he spoke it was almost he was sure that it will turn out as malignant. 

The reason behind it could be genetic, some cases age yes, but he missed the point completely that woman above or at 40 with no child has high risk of getting it. If he would have said that and then that due to this he suspects that the lump may be malignant would have been more convincing 
Plus doctor did not ask her for her family history.

I know many of you may not agree with me that am being too critical and it is drama fiction but my point is if the drama is to address social issue and to spread awareness and to get people out of scare in that case it needs to get done properly and fully  informative.

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

In a way, its good that this breast cancer track is coming, people will get awareness about it also. And of course, it will get cured for Priya, so no issues. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update and wonderful acting by ram and sakshi again

when they say mature love story they r showing its progress

when ram was scared priya supported him and now priya is scared ram is with her supporting her..

niharika ka kuch nahi hona hai

and nuts back to screaming

as i said contrast lives of ram priya and nuts karthik are shown

ram priya wud get closer and nuts karthik wud drift apart