FF-Where there's a will, there's a way[CH11; PG35]

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guyz, I'm Adden ... Some of you may know me , others may not ... πŸ˜ƒ But I'll let you know that I'm a huge ManVeer fan, though I also equally adore Arhi from IPKKND ❀️. This OS is to make you guys not lose hope for ManVeer. Hope you'll not be disappointed. 😳

She had never been soo sad in her life, She loved Akash more than anything and yet here he was in a condition she couldn't see, Akash had just been rusticated by his boss, and all she could do was comfort him mentally. Akash's mother walked in with a cup of tea, she was surprised to see Moniya sat next to a sulky Akash, she wondered what was wrong with her deary son ...
Akash's mother: Beta, what's wrong?
Akash looked up: Ma, I have lost my job ...
Akash's mother had just gotten the shock of her life, her son's job meant everything to her, it was more important to her than her very own son. This was the job that she boasted about infront of her friends in their village and today this job was no more. She asked her son once again for reassurance and he replied repeatedly.
She thought of nothing else, she walked to her room instead of comforting her son and told her husband about their loss. Her husband just as selfish as her, started to worry about their financial problems, and their self-respect in the village. Her husband and her then come up with a plan that can end all their financial worries in a jiffy, yet the hard task was to convince their son and his girl-friend.

Uday sat in his arm chair, thinkin of Unnati's words, asked himself has he actually fallen in love? or is it just a side-effect of spending too much time with Manyata. But why did he feel completely changed within? why did it feel so right? why did he have an urge to see Manyata's face ever since. Why did he hate J so much for badmouthing and framing Manyata? why?

On the other hand Manyata had to leave from the takky chawl immediately before her family returned from the media conference ... and it was just about time. She didn't go with them, making up some stupid excuse to stay at home and not live the life of a royal. However that's when Chiki phoned her and told her about Akash's loss and without wasting any time she made her way to her Majnu.

She left Akash, who begged her to stay for a bit, but she was adament to leave, she told him the concequences of staying with him longer than she has, and he argued no further.

She left the Chawl, and as soon as she entered she felt weird ... but didn't know what it was, ignoring the weird
sensation she thanked god for helping her reach home before her family did. She swiftly walked into her room , as she entered she felt the sensation again but this time stronger. She looked around her room and to her surprise she saw Uday standing in a corner starring at their Childhood picture. Manyata swallowed hard, he is surely going to bust her up today, she thought. Manyata took a step in ... and as she walked half way down the room, Uday turned around, his peaceful gaze met hew anxious one, she looked at him and studied his every move, what was he going to do now?

Manyata noticed something was different about this Uday, it felt weird, it felt like she had felt when she entered the palace just now. His gaze didn't look at her physique form, but it gazed deep into her eyes. Manyata felt the change, she felt this wasn't the same flirtatious Uday, why was he so calm? why is he not smirking but smiling like an innocent child? Why does his smile seem so familiar, seem so nice and dense? Does she know someone with such a smile, has she come across that smile before?

Uday with his hand in his pockets, breaking his gaze, walks up to her but this time he stops feets away, and something about him makes her move back for the first time.

Uday: Kya hua princess?
Manyata: Hunh?
Uday: Manyata, ye aap ko kya hua? kahan kho gai aap?
Manyata: Mujhe kya hua hai? tumhe kya hua hai?
Uday: Uffo Princess Humme kya hoga? hum to waisay bachpan ki tasveer dekh rahe the ... he said nervously, not knowing why he is nervous.
Manyata: Kuch to baat hai, too zaroor kuch chuppa raha hai ... she said as she felt tingly for the first time, he was standing about 2 feet away, he normally stood 2 cms away from her, but then she didn't feel that tingly feeling, but today him standing far away caused the tingliness in her stomach.
Uday: Waisay princess, aap aaj kahan gai thi?
Manyata: Mai Mmm... Mai .. wo ...
Uday: Majnu se milne gai thi na?
Manyata: Nahi to, mai usse kyun milne jaoungi? mujhe kisi pagal kuttay ne kata hai kya?
Uday: Wo to pata nahi princess, waise ye batiye uski Birthday Surprise Party kaisi rahi?

Manyata utterly shocked, how the hell did he find out about this, I had been soo successful in fooling him last night, what the hell happened over the night? Did Jayghamandi actually manage to convince or prove it to him that I was with Akash last night? he is soo gonna tell rajmata and get me into trouble. No wonder he's all weird today.

Uday studying her reaction to his question, knew what she was thinking ... however he didn't come here for this, he had something else in store for her ... he too felt weird around her today, yet he wasn't sure if Unnati's words were to describe this sensation. He gave a sweet smile to a scared Manyata, confusing her further.

Uday: Khair wo sub choriye Princess ... hum tumhe kuch dikhana chahte hein.

Manyata, Oh he's definitely gonna show me hell today.

Manyata: K k k kya? she asked scared for the first time.

For the first time she felt like she didn't want her family to find out about her where abouts, not because she would get in trouble but because there was some bond that she was unaware of that didn't want to hurt their feelings and break their trust.

Uday from behind his back, brought out a square.slim gift wrapped in pink wrapping paper and a delicate purple ribbon. It looked like a CD case from what Manyata analysed.

Uday: Ye aap ke liye Manyata.

Manyata, now believing the fact that he is completely hallucinated and out of his mind, why isn't he man handling her right now? not that she liked it, but it felt normal,much more Uday-ish ... why isn't he smirking? why does he have that annoying smile on his face? Instead of screaming at me, he's giving me a present? Surely it contains something harmful in it.

Manyata is in her thoughts, and is just giving Uday the "confused" look, he knows what this look is all about, yet he moves forward, and every step of his makes her stomach capture butterflys ... why is this all happening today only? she isn't meeting him for the first time ... she wondered. He moves forward, and he pulls her hand forth, his touch across her hands, short but enough to cause sparks down her spine. And now her hand is in his .. and he carefully places the gift in her hands ... maintening the eye contact and the constant smile.

Manyata looks at the gift in her hands and stares at it for a while, and then looks at Uday.

Uday: Hum jaante hein ke aap kya soch rahi hein Manyata, likin aap abhi sub bhool jaiye ... aur iss gift ko enjoy ki jiye ...

Manyata had no clue of what was happening in this room today, why did she feel like she just met someone that she shares a strong bond with ... and how can she feel that about this halkat vera ... gosh. She feels her body temperature rise,  and as she looks into his calm eyes for the first time with soo much concentration she feels like she'll die if he stayed in her room for a second longer. She feels her hands come moist as well as her head ... 

Manyata: Dekh UdayVeer, mai nahi jaanti ke tu kya ker raha hai ... likin tu abhi iss kamre se ja ...
Uday: Sure Princess, your wish is my command ... he says .. finally putting his official smirk up.

The Smirk brings Manyata at ease, she sighed with relief ... and before he could even move ... she swiftly turns around with her hands on her hips, and as one of her feet is in mid air, her shalwar comes in the way and she slips backwards and Voila she lands into the Prince's manly arms ... Her pink phone is almost going to drop, but she manages to hold onto it. As the fall her head rests on his shoulder and her back on his elbow, her waist in his hand, and her free hand in his other hand... her eyes in his eyes ... and her weight entirely on him.

They stare at eahc other for a bit, but then Manyata starts to move away, Uday helps her stand on her feet ... she stands up, but her heart is beating faster than ever ... why is it beating so fast? she never feels like this around Akash, maybe its the feeling of hate. She thought.  Uday and Manyata are standing opposite each other very close ... Manyata for the first time has her eyes down, and isn't meeting him ... she seems as if  she's shy .. .however he can't stop staring at her ... what she felt he felt to.

And then the wind blows in through the open window, blowing Manyata's light brown hair, making her look very beautiful ... Uday noticed this and as Manyata looked up, he took a step closer to her, he slowly lifted her face, as she calmly looked into his eyes, and he at her eyes. he moved aside the streak of hair, and he slowly tilted his head while moving closer for a kiss, one would've thought that manyata would protest against it yet here she was ... closing her eyes as he came forth ... and as there lips were a milimeter away, Manyata's phone rang, and she quickly smacked out of it ... she moved swiftly back ... and left a confused and slight embarrassed uday ...

Okay, so that was it for today ... I'm hoping to continue this, but this depends on the response I get from you guyz, so please do comment and let me know what you think of it ... this was my first shot at ManVeer, hope I didn't do too bad, please please leave feedback 😳 and do hit like if you liked it ... If any one wants PMs please Buddy request me or simply just comment and ask me for a PM πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care. And Enjoy Life πŸ˜ƒ See you with the next part soon πŸ˜‰ 

:-ADDEN-:

(<----INDEX---->)

Edited by Add123 - 11 years ago
Adenn heya well ur OS OMG ! I cant control it ! LOved it the kiss the New Manyata nd i se Ma UV hayyye in LOVE ! PM wen u update soon!
Originally posted by Manahil192

Adenn heya well ur OS OMG ! I cant control it ! LOved it the kiss the New Manyata nd i se Ma UV hayyye in LOVE ! PM wen u update soon!

Manahil, Thankyou soo much, I'm glad you loved it !!!  Surely will PM u :D xx
Hi, I am a ManVeer fan too, and I love ArHi from IPKKND! About the OS, It is reallly good! I enjoyed it, all the details and everything, PM me when u write more and I'm going to buddy request you, lovely OS, very nice. i enjoyed reading it. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cherry2

Hi, I am a ManVeer fan too, and I love ArHi from IPKKND! About the OS, It is reallly good! I enjoyed it, all the details and everything, PM me when u write more and I'm going to buddy request you, lovely OS, very nice. i enjoyed reading it. πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou, Yes I love Arhi aswel, they rock just as much as ManVeer ... Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it ... I'll definitely PM you, and thanks for the buddy request :D xx
Awesomelyy written
Loved it
Please continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Great OS well I think you should definetely continue!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Your a natural writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and you should write even more and
more and make us 😊Manveerians😊 all happy because these
OS's give us hope that Manveer can happen!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice1 pls continue
.what was that gift????????????????????
amazing update.loved it.plz do continue it.its beautifully written.
Hi Adden.I am also a ManVeer fan.Ur OS is so fab.Please do continue...Even I am eager to know what is the gift Uday gave to Manyata?As u described it as a CD,may be their childhood memories?Just a guessπŸ˜‰ and BTW I always love Uday but in this OS I am loving him more...😳