Fan Fictions

FF-Where there's a will, there's a way[CH11; PG35] - Page 3

nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God...Great OS, but did Manyata's phone have to ring at that moment only...Their lips were only millimeters away... Oh please don't stop here...

My request: please PM me when you write another piece... and if its no trouble to you please lengthen this OS and tell me what happens next...😊

Once again the OS was excellent...but Manyata's phone!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyz, I'm Back with Chapter 2 ... Hope you'll like it 😊 Thankyou to all those that liked and commented, all your lovely comments encouraged me to write more. 😃 I'm very Greatful. 😳 Please continue with such a response and I'll die to make sure I don't let my fellow ManVeer-ians down 😉 Without any further delay ...

:.Chapter 2.:

Manyata looked at UdayVeer, she was very embarrassed for what she had just about aloud him to do, but she thanked herself for snapping out of it just in time. UdayVeer however, was just as embarrassed as her, not because he had made an attempt to kiss her, but because she refused to kiss him. Normally he would take this as an insult, and make sure that the person that found the guts to insult him or hurt his ego should die ... But this was Manyata, he wasn't angry a tinsy bit at her, he somehow was mentally prepared for it, he knew it was too good to be true, but still it confused him further, why had he not busted her by now? Yuvraaj UdayVeer does not take No for an answer from anyone, be it for a kiss ... then why was he still so calm?

Manyata's phone rang once again, disturbing UdayVeer's self-thoughts ... And then he noticed a sudden glee that spread across Manyata's face as she looked at her phone to see who's phoning her ... she attended the call.

Manyata: Hallo! Akash? Sorry Yaar, mai tumhara phone utha nahi pai ... tum theek to ho?

Uday looked at her hopelessly, the way what ever that just happened between them didn't matter to her once her Manjnu entered the scene. He knew that she'd shower a bunch of colourful words at him for what just happened, but here she was busy talking to her Majnu, not that those words are very appropriate for a princess to use for her future fiance, who was also a prince, but then again those words connected him to her in one way or other ... he felt like she invented those words for him and only for him, so they were special. He also knew she wouldn't be the nicest thing to him after the whole "going to be a royal kiss" thing ... but atleast she'd pay some attention to him, but here she is talking to this good-for-nothing lover boy, ignoring Me ... ignoring Yuvraj UdayVeer Singh.

Uday kept on starring at her for a while, but then she did the deed that hurt him the most, she got so engrossed in talking to her lover boy, that she just kept the gift that Uday so lovingly gave her, into the cupboard ... and slammed the cupboard door, like it didn't even matter ... Uday wanted her to open the gift and have a look at it, but no she'd rather sit their and phone-romance her Chawl Walla Boy-Friend ... This angered Uday to the tip ... and he clenched his fists, as he strenly stormed out of the room. Manyata, stopped talking on the phone, as she stared at Uday leave the room, she knew she had been over-rude ... she was fully aware of her actions, she may have been talking to Akash on the phone, but her attention was towards the handsome bloak that once stood in her room ...

Manyata hated herself for what she just did, she felt guilty ... But what she did was to setting him straight for trying to kiss her, but then again its UdayVeer, he can't resist Girls unless he flirts with them ... but he was being nice for a bit wasn't he? like, he game me a present ... so what if he turned UdayVeer-ish for a second ... he does such things all the time, then why did it anger me soo much? I mean ...

She felt guilty for mis-behaving with him when he was at his most gentle means. But she had to, she couldn't control her emotions, the emotions that she had never experienced before ... Let's face it .. for a second there, she to gave in for a kiss ... and she kind of did admit the fact that today UdayVeer made her feel like she has never felt before ... and for the first time today she knew she had wronged him ... though he tried to kiss her, but she was equally at fault ... so she has to apologise.

Manyata's mobile was still held to her ears, she had been so engrossed into thinking about Uday and the whole scenario, that she forgot that Akash was on the other line, continuously procalling her name ... with concern ... Manyata soon returned to the present situation and realised that Akash had been waiting for her reply whilst on phone ... she had been soo lost starring into the same direction from where Uday left, thinking. She returned to talk to the love-sick Akash.

Akash: Moniya, tum kahan kho gayi?
Manyata: Sorry Akash, wo kya hai na ... ye UdayVeer na mere damag pe sawar hogaya hai ... kutta kahin ka, jahan dekho wahi pe tapak jata hai ... wo isliye ...
Akash: Oho, to ye baat thi ... mai samjha tum mujh se naraz hogai ho, likin tum to uss kuttay ke bache ki waja se phone chupa rahi thi, hai na?

Kuttay Ka Bacha? Did Akash just call Yuvraaj UdayVeer Kuttay Ka Bacha? Manyata thought. And unknowingly for the first time she felt irritated from Akash.

Manyata: Akash? tum ne Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh ko abhi kya bola?
Akash: Kuttey Ki Ulaad ko Kutay ka bach nahi bolte to kya bolte hein? he said with his annoying laugh.

That's it, Manyata had it ... for some reason the colourful language that she used for UdayVeer, and the language that Uday soo admired, she to only used it for him ... she didn't swear at anyone but him or few other irritating punks ... but only she could call him that she thought ... caz she was a princess, and she had a right to call him that ... but wait. Why is she getting soo over protective over Uday? What's gotten into her today? Uff ... She's going mad. she thought.

Manyata: Dekh Akash, Mai na tujhe baad me phone kerti houn.

She cut the phone call, before Akash could even say a word back ... she felt anger within her rise, and her forhead grew narrower as she frowned, why is everything so stupid today she thought. It's such a cursed day she thought. First, Akash loses his job, then weird things happen between her and Uday, then she mis-behaves with Uday, then she feels awful about it, and now she's mad at Akash for dis-respecting Uday the prince of darkness. What a cursed day! She thoguht as she folded her arms.

On the other hand, Uday returned to his pent house, he can't believe what's happened to him? All of the sudden every action of Manyata is starting to double trouble him, its not like she hasn't attempted to hurt him before, but then he didn't give a damn about what she did or said, but now all of a sudden, every sharp word...every rude action of her's affects him ... like a knife piercing his soul. He needed a peace of mind, and he knew what he had to do ... yes he was going to drink like a drunk till these feelings subside ... No! wait ... Yuvraj UdayVeer ... can't let no one make him look like a drunk infront of someone else, even if that someone is himself ... he will not drink ... no way ... he doesn't need Alcohol to calm his nerves, he only drinks when he's happy or at peace of mind, that's what doesn't get him drunk ... even if he drinks above 5 glasses of liquor ... and today he's neither at peace nor happy ... so he'll have a warm shower or even better go for a swim ...

Manyata on the other hand was going mad with guilt ... no one ever made her this guilty ... Gosh! this UdayVeer, how much will he make me hate him, she thought. She then made her mind to calm herself and reduce her guilt by atleast seeing what was Uday's gift for her ... I bet something Romantic she thought with rolling her eyes at the thought, because she didn't like romantic gifts, even from Akash, she didn't like it when Akash brought her those flowers, why waste your money on a bunch of useless flowers? better get someone something useful that wont dry up and end up in your bin, but stay as a memory everytime you use it.

Uday went into the his luxurious bathroom to get changed into his swimming shots , and go for a swim ... when Unnati walked in, she was told by a staff member that Dada walked in to the hotel all angry ... she wondered what happened to him, she hoped he hadn't found out about Moniya's plans for Akash's birthday party and her where abouts last night. Uday walked out shirtless and in his swim shots ... and god did he boil up the room ... and his angry mood, making him look even more hot ... Uday looked at a srened Unnati, he knew all their plans and everything to do with the lover-boys birthday from day 1, Psht. People thought they could keep things a secret from him of all people, if J could be clever enough to find out he was the principle of the school where J learnt all her cheekiness ... so how could he not be aware? But he let Manyata to do it anyways, caz she seemed so happy doing it, she was so looking forward to it, how could he not let her get away with it? and his baby sister, well he to let her get away with it, because for the first time in life, he saw her soo excited and engrossed into something less mature, she was too mature for her age, she had never actually had any fun in her childhood, she struggled with making new friends, caz J always made sure that she wouldn't make any friends, and for the first time she found a friendly company, so what if its a "C Company" , meaning the Chawl Company ... but he prefered saying it the "C Company" it seemed much more less low-class.

Unnati: Dada, aap theek to hein? you got me soo worried, the staff was saying you were furious.
Uday: Choti, when will you learn not to listen to rumours?
Unnati: When I'll not know the truth.
Uday: What truth? he asked with a smile, self-composed and not showing a slight tinge of anger in him.
Unnati: Dada, You know the truth, I understand you more than you can understand yourself, I've learnt your every move, action, emotion ... even before I leart the Alphabets ... So please tell me that you're mad at me and Moniya?
Uday: I know Choti, I know you know me soo well, then why'd you ask? ... he said walking towards her sad face.
Unnati: I'm truely s...

Uday place his finger in front of her mouth, even before she could say sorry to him ... because they were siblings, and she was his younger sister, the only girl in the world, he could never show his temper to, or boast his ego around, the only girl he could trust ... and the only girl that he could confide in.

Uday: Choti, tum jaanti ho hum tumse naraz nahi hein, to phir Sorry kyun keh rahi ho ... hum jaante hein ke tum sirf apni dost ka saath de rahi thi, i know you never intend to back stab me.

Unnati felt relaxed and convinced with his words, she thanked and hugged him ... but then something hit her, if he wasn't angry with her and manyata for sneaking the brithday party, then what was he soo mad at? I mean, I'm his sister, and I can see the deep ocean of lava within his eyes ... where did that lava errupt from and why? she wondered.

Manyata now held the gift in her hand, she stared at it for a while, she sighed and then slowly undid the ribbon, and sophisticatedly unwrapped the wrapping paper ... and to her surprise, she saw something in it that wasn't a romantic gift at all, this made her feel at ease ... she then thougt maybe its some romantic movie and again she made a face. But then she saw something carve onto the CD ... this was the first time she saw something carved onto a CD, uff these royal people are soo formal. She thought. Then she carefully and slowly made an attempt to read the english words ... Ra-ra-j , Raj ... K-um-, Ohh Rajkumari ... M-M-an, ya , Manyata ... Rajkumari Manyata ... yep those are the words carved onto the CD and boy did those words increase her enthusiasm to see what the CD had instore for her.

She placed the CD into the DVD player, and turned on the TV ...

CD

Hamari Pyaari Rani-Bitiya, Raj Kumari Manyata ... said the voice of a female as the introduction.

Those words spread a smile across Manyata's face, she had not expected to hear her name on the TV or least in a CD, feww it wasn't something romantic she thought.
Someone else heard the introduction, it was Komal ... she was crossing by in the corridor and the voice of those words made her pause herself ... and she felt tears enrolling her face ... she slammed opened Manyata's room door, and Looked at Manyata, who looked back at her in shock ... she was least happy to see Komal crying ... she paused the intro and walked to Komal , who was starring at the TV and walked to her daughter ...

Manyata: Kya hua Ma? Aap theek to hein?
Komal: Ye awaz kaisi thi ? ye awaz to humne ...
Manyata: Ohh acha wo, Ma andhar aye na ... mai aap ko bata ti houn.

Komal and Manyata sat on the bed together, Manyata confused as to why her mother was reacting like this to a voice from a CD, that to which Uday gifted her ...

CD

The Movie started playing. A little girl around the age of 2 dressed in a pink silk dress twireld around ... holding a teddy bear in her hand, she twirled and twirled, and then ran into her mother's arms, yes this mother was Komal and this Girl was Manyata.

Manyata was shocked to see this, and then looked at Komal, who stared at the screen with tears in her eyes, and a smile on her face.

Komal then held the little girl and swung her in the air, while singing a lori. she swings Manyata slwoly now and Manyata sleeps into her mother's arms. Manyata is then seen, holding her dadi saabs fingers and walking down the stairs, where her dadi then lifts her up ... and gives her a little kiss ... she is then seen with her baby sister ... who is only 2-3 weeks old, in a pink baby cot ... she is swinging the cot, and then the baby girl starts to cry, and Manyata seeing her little baby sister cry, starts to cry to ... and then comes in Komal who holds the baby J in her arms whil hugging the little sensitive Manyata ... and Manyata then sees her dad walk in and she goes running to him and hugs him ...

By now Manyata and Komal both have tears in her eyes, Manyata is so lost into it, she was regaining the memories of her lost childhood, every glimpse of little scenes, bring back the whole scene into her mind, and she regaining ...

After the beautiful family scenes, then comes a cute little boy, not much older than her but slightly taller and mature in looks than her ... he walks in with grace, he and manyata are playing with two teddy bears, they are playing while running around the house ... and now they start to play tag.

Manyata is now anxious to know who this little boy is, that smile of his soo resembles to the Uday, who she saw smiling earlier ... could this be him? No, how can it be him ... her baby self seems to be so attached to this boy, who to seems to be extremely attached to her, like best-friends, how can Uday be this sweet, innocent little boy? No its not him.

Then there's a much young looking Mahraj Grijraj walking in With Mahraj brijraj ... and Manyata and the boy ... go running to him ... the boy seems to be faster and ahead of her, and then she calls out to the boy: "UDAY" ...

And that utterly shocks Manyata, she can't believe it actually is Uday ... oh well he's not the same anymore, and they're not best friends anymore, so it doesn't matter, but she still can't her eyes of the innocent boy, she's studying him thoroughly ... she sees how calm his eyes are, no worries, no ego, no lust, no nothing.

And then Uday's dad, hands the two a gift from Jaigadh ... yes they were two plastic swords, specially made for the duo .. with their respective names on them ...

Manyata now wondering what a weord gift, giving two kids weapons .. Mad Royals she repeated. While Komal paused the movie. Komal: Aap aur Uday, bachpan me in talwaro ke saath bohut khel te the, ek daffad khelte khelte, galti se Uday ne aap ke bazoo pe galti se talwar maar di, aur aap ko bohut gehri chote a gayi, aur aap ko rotay dekh ... Udayveer ne apni talwar to dri aur khood be rona shooro kerdiya ... she said tapping Manyata's cheek ... and smiling. She then resumes the video.

Now after a few pleasent scenes of her and Uday enjoying time together as best childhood buds, now there seems to be a party ... a party or more like a traditional function ... and everyone is traditionally dressed, and there's a preist sat by the sacred fire chanting holy words ... and Uday and Manyata sat infront of the fire hand in hand ... looking sooo cute together, and all the adults sat around them ... then comes forward Uday's father and he gives Uday a ring, and leads him to place it on little Manyata's little left hand ring finger ... and he does it ... and then comes forward Manyata's dad and the same happens for Uday, as Little Manyata places the ring cheer-fully into Uday's little fingers. And then Everyone claps, as Uday cutely kisses Manyata on her cheek.

Manyata is surprised to see how happy she was doing all this and that's when Komal tells her this was her and Uday's Roka, and that they on them two were bonded to each other.

And after the Roka there is a pooja, and everyone is feeding sweets to each other, and that's when Uday's pregnant mother gives Komal a letter ... and the both hug ... Manyata and Uday are playing, running around and then the movie ends. On a picture of the two families all together smiling, and then a Picture of Manyata, with a caption saying: Come Back Rani Bitiya, We Miss You ... Wapis aa jaye, Hum sub aap ko bohut miss kerte hein ... said in hindi.

End of CD.

Manyata feels so emotional at the words and thats when she sees Komal crying ...

Komal: wo din, hamne aap ko kho diya ... uss pooja ke baad , ik zor dar dhamak hua ... aur mahal mein bhagam dor mach gai ... aur hum apko dhoond rahe the maghar bohut der hoagai, aap 16 saal ke liye hamse doo hogayi ... she said crying a lot.

Manyata, consolling her mother ... remembered all her childhood now, she remembered how a man pulled her by the arm, and held her down the stairs ... while she screamed and cried ... he then lead her out of the palace gates, and she could last see the Massive Palace disappearing into the distance. Manyata closed her eyes and hugged her mother.

Manyata: mujhe sub yaad a gaya , sub kuch ...

Her mother looked at her and smiled, wiped her tears, as Manyata wiped away her's ...

Komal: abh ye sub choriye, jo hua so hua, likin aap ko ye CD kahan se milli ... ye to ...
Manyata: Mili? ky matlab?
Komal: Hum apko bata te hein ... jub aap paida hui thi , to aap ki Dadi Saab ne aap ke liye ek Camera Man hier kiya, wo chahti thi ke aap ki bachpan ki yade record ki jaye aur aap jub bari ho, hum apko ye de dein ... likin iss se pehle aap barri hoti, aap kidnap hogayi ... isliye phir humne iss CD ko edit kerwaya, iss umeed me ke aap jab wapis aai gi, hum apko apka bachpan wapis lota sake ... likin ik din ye CD hum UdayVeer aur Unnati ke saath dekh rahe the, aur hum dekhte dekhte bohut rona shoroo ker diya ... aur kamre se bahir challe gai, aur jub hum wapis aye ... to TV band tha ... Uday aur Unnati apne mahal chale gaye ... aur ye CD gum hogai ... hum ne bohut dhoonda, maghar kabhi mili nahi.
Manyata:  Hein, to phir ye CD uss UdayVeer ke paas kaise aai?
Komal: Kya? Ye CD uday ne aap ko di ??? Iska matlab uss din Uday ne ye CD churai thi ... humme pata hona chahiye tha, wo aapse bohut pyaar kerte the, aap jub kidnap hui, wo her din aap ke liye JaiGadh se phone kerte aur apni nanhi si awaz me poochte Manyata wapis aai kya? likin hum unka koi jawab nahi dete aur rote rote phone band ker dete.

With that Komal hugs her daughter and leaves a confused Manyata, Manyata now felt even more guilty, Uday who had wanted to give her the best present ever, and  how she dealt with him, she had never been soo disappointed in herself before. She must apologise and thank him .. but how?

So this part was a little less Manveer, but its a realisation dose ... and you know what the say: Patience Bears sweet fruits 😉
Hope you guys liked it ... Will continue this further, but you guyz please let me know if you're liking this or not 😳 and Thankyou For Reading ... Please do hit like if you liked it and please do leave comments, I'll be waiting for your feedbacks 😃 
Till then, Take Care and Have a Lovely Weekend 😉

:-ADDEN-:

Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i  love it 
can u update the next part
👍🏼
missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was 2ooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh... It was lovely.. So touching and emotional...
Felt bad for Uday... even for Manyata and Komal...
Please do continue 😳 
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update...And I love the childhood love of ManVeer... Carry on! I am loving this piece... 😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it!😃 so emotionally intense and well written, Manyata needs to make it up to Udayveer big time
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was so very touching
i had a smile on my face while reading it do cont
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh, adden i can't tell u how much i liked the update.. It was a great idea to gift manyata the CD. Both mother and daughter became so emotional.. Manyata was really touched.. The roka scene was really very cute.. And in the last scene i even had tears in my eyes.. I hope manyata will understand uday's love for her.. Uday deserves an hearty apology from manyata (or may be a kiss as a gift 😉 )
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome!!!!!
Luvd it...I'm sure this is going to lead to somethin vry vry beautiful...oh how I wish dis hapnd in d show too...