FF-Where there's a will, there's a way[CH11; PG35] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...loved manyata knowing her childhood...update soon...thanx 4 the pm
Very lovely! Please update and when you do PM me! I loved it so beautifully written! Want to know what happens next 😊
very beutiful...i am so touched...kash aisa hi kuch serial mein bhi ho...wanna🤗u dear...update soon...
very nice...good one..please pm me when you update..😊
I read it in a superfast train speed...so got to read once more...but childhood memories and moniya's confusion...Want to see them is serial also...Great update...Thanks for PM...Don't get offensive but i really want next part..Please update soon...
Amazingg
Loved it
pLEASE CONTIUNE SOON
Thank you for the PM
Oh dear very nice update enjoyed it!
wow lovely update...finally manyata remembers everything😛...Update soon sweetheart!!!!
Really Good! Do PM me when u update!
Hi Adden first of all am sorry for coming late ...just caught sight of ur wonderful OS and read both chapters at one go.  They are fabulous and beautifully written.  Feel for UV that he is hurt due to Manyata rude behaviour but also happy that Manyata realised her mistake and appreciated Uv gift.  Hope Akash will soon be out of the pic guess I can trust u for that😉😆

Plzzz do continue soon and add me in ur pm list.

Thxs for these beautiful OS🤗