great part.loved it.very nice
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww.. very nice.. the first one was really good as well as the second chapter 😊
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was beautiful part filled wid alott of emotions thnkx for such a beautiful update!
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved it please pm me wen u write again 
add me to ur buddy list 
Kajol20 thumbnail
Aww, that was so beautiful! Are you going to turn this into a FF? Please do, loved Chapter 2 the bond between mother and daughter. And well Chapter 1? That was HAWT! Hayyyeee Rabba! If you continue please PM me!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it and you should change it to ss or ff love the emotions it was well written and heart felt it was so perfect please pm and put english translation loved the update please update soon can't wait to read how she is going to make it up to  uday  
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Ohh, adden i can't tell u how much i liked the update.. It was a great idea to gift manyata the CD. Both mother and daughter became so emotional.. Manyata was really touched.. The roka scene was really very cute.. And in the last scene i even had tears in my eyes.. I hope manyata will understand uday's love for her.. Uday deserves an hearty apology from manyata (or may be a kiss as a gift πŸ˜‰ )

Thanks Sweety, I'm glad you liked the Update πŸ˜ƒ ... Aww.  So nice of you hun xxx
Well we'll have to see what the Manyata Brain comes up with πŸ˜‰
Add123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Adden first of all am sorry for coming late ...just caught sight of ur wonderful OS and read both chapters at one go.  They are fabulous and beautifully written.  Feel for UV that he is hurt due to Manyata rude behaviour but also happy that Manyata realised her mistake and appreciated Uv gift.  Hope Akash will soon be out of the pic guess I can trust u for thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Plzzz do continue soon and add me in ur pm list.

Thxs for these beautiful OSπŸ€—

Awh! It's Okay darling ... πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou Soo Much ... So Sweet of you.
Akash🀒 well I hate him just as much as you do, and I'm trying my best to think up of an idea to kick him out soon πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks again, and I surely will PM you. πŸ˜ƒ
Add123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajpreet

Aww, that was so beautiful! Are you going to turn this into a FF? Please do, loved Chapter 2 the bond between mother and daughter. And well Chapter 1? That was HAWT! Hayyyeee Rabba! If you continue please PM me!

Hey, Thankyou Soo Much πŸ˜ƒ 
I'm thinking of changing it into a FF or a SS ... but I'm not sure yet, but I think I shoud πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thanks Sweety, I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
I surely will PM you πŸ˜ƒ
Add123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

awesome loved it and you should change it to ss or ff love the emotions it was well written and heart felt it was so perfect please pm and put english translation loved the update please update soon can't wait to read how she is going to make it up to  uday  

Heyy Sweety, its nice to see you on this forum too πŸ˜ƒ ...
Thankyou soo much, I'm greatful you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
yes, I'm thinking of transforming this into a SS or FF ... let's see 😳

Thanks a ton xx