and do pm me plz !!!
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so good.. Luvd it to core.. ❤️

Pls add neon ur PM list.. Keep up the good work 👍🏼
omg i loved it
wish cv;s proceed the story this way

Heyy Guyz, Adden here again 😳 ... Hope you're having a nice week. 😊 I want to thank you all for appreciating my work, and making the effort to comment, If I could I would give all you lovely people a hug for a thankyou 🤗 And I have been thinking of changing this OS into a SS or a FF...as some sweet people suggested ... I just wanted to know from the rest of you whether I should? Please do suggest 😃 With that being said, without any further ado...

:.Chapter 3.:

Where realisation had struck Manyata, and she got some brains brewed into her empty Chawl head, she knew there were things that she had to mend. On the other hand there was someone else who had been hugely affected by Manyata's words ... Those words had acted like a sword piercing through his chest, and yet he was the master of the sword fighting sport ... He is indeed none other than Yuvraj Udayveer.

Uday was in his swimming pool, the most classic swimming pool you'd ever see in a penthouse, that's how big and beautiful it was ... it had black marble tiles with silver glitter on the borders and inside was a beautiful sliver stone tiles ... it was the most elegant swimming pool you would see in Asia, a King of it's own kind. Uday hung his hands to his sides onto a hold-on bar of the swimming pool, his head starring at the mirrored ceiling above, wondering what he had done soo bad that she hated him soo much?

Unnati stormed left to right, seeing her brother's eyes were a good enough clue of the havoc inside him that was emotionally effecting him, though she did not know what had happened, she knew that Manyata or as she likes to say it Moniya had a part in her brother's condition. I'm sure Dada must've flirted with her ... or Grounded her for something, and Moniya must've been her usual rebellious-self, and there must've been an arguement. She wondered to herself. But then again a silly arguement such as this could not have affected her Brother soo deeply, that means something that Manyata did ... hurted his soul and not his ego ... Oh Gosh! Moniya, please get yourself out of this ... As fas as I know Dada, he's probably inventing some evil plot to win the game ... she hoped.

Just the Unnati's phone rang ... She heard it ... Oopps! the phone's with Dada, he took it from me saying that he needed it though I don't know why he did take... I really hope it's not Moniya's call, she and I would be grilled if it is her and her Akash related worries.

Uday's swim came to a pause, and that's when he heard Unnati's phone ringing desperately, he hated when something disturbed him during his solitude moments ... but who's so desperate to talk to his Choti? if it's her boyfriend, I'll god damn hang him ... or it could be the Princess of all the Halkat,Vedas and Me ... he thought. He swims to the bank of the swimming pool, get's out ... with his perfect, masculine physique ... he walks to the table where his personal gadgets are placed including his sister's phone ... and he takes it in hold ... and now that he has cooled himself ... he puts on his official yet very famous and womanizing smirk ... Ohh So it's you Ms.Attiude without Gratitude ... And he stares at the phone for a second, when Unnati enters the pool side ... Unnati quickly walks up to him.

Unnati: Dada, if you don't mind ... can I have my phone please.
Uday: Not so quick Choti ...
Unnati: Dada please ...
Uday: Tch Tch Choti, tum jaanti ho hum tumhare please pe inkar nahi ker sakte, maghar hamari ik shrt hai ... (Choti, you know I can't refuse your request, but I have one condition) ...

Unnati by now noticing that it's Moniya's phone call, she's very anxious to get her phone back before Moniya blabbers all her rambles to Uday, and ends up in some mess ... so she was determined to get her phone back before Moniya get's mad at her for not attending, and before Dada presses the call accept button.

Unnati: Okay Dada, jo bhi aap kahe humme manzoor hai ... (Fine, I accept your condition regardless of what it it)
Uday: Ooh, right move Choti ... don't let me down ...

And with that he whispers it all in her ears ... Unnati then gives him a look, but then she smiles at him and asks for a leave, to which Uday smirkingly allows ... he hands her the phone ... and stares at her leaving ...

Uday: Princess, apne kuttay ke liye itna to kerna perre ga tumhe (You'll have to do at least this much for your Kutta) ... and with that he bites his lower lip.

Manyata, is storming left to right in her room, if it were up to her she'd do it up and down to if it would help her think better ... but no, the laws of gravitiy didn't permit her to do so, and to make it worse Unnati her only ray of hope in this palace, isn't attending her phone. God knows what her brother did to her, she thought.

Manyata was storming up and down ... from the cupboard on the left side to the door on the right side, and she was on her thinking-mode journey back to the door, when Unnati slammed opened her door, and bang ... it hit Manyata's forehead, and she fell backwards to the floor.

Unnati looked left to right, where's Moniya? she wondered. And there was Manyata on the floor half sat, half layed ... rubbing her forehead ... she looked at Unnati and nodded her head in disbelief.

Manyata: Arrey Oh, Unnati ... idhar dekh ... mai yahan mari parri houn ... (look here, I'm over here)

Unnati shocked to hear Manyata's voice from a low level, looked down and was shocked to see her down there.

Unnati: Moniya, tum wahan pe kya ker rahi ho, challo utho. (What are you doing there? come get up) with that she offers her hand to Manyata.
Manyata: Mai ko idhar shawk se nahi parri, tou jub itni filmy entry ker rahi thi na, tub mai derwaze ke piche thi ... aur dhak ker ke darwaza mere sir pe baja ... haii mera sir ... (I wasn't contiously lying down on the floor, your filmy entry caused the door to bang slam on my head, ohh my head hurts) ... manyata rubs her forehead.
Unnati: OMG! I'm so sorry, tum theek to ho na? (you okay?)
Manyata: Han, theek hoon .. abh ye sub chor ... acha hua tou aa gai ... mujhe na teri madad ki zarourat hai ...(yea I'm fine, forget that, it's good that you came, i need your help)
Unnati: kaisi help? waisay anything for you.

Manyata told Unnati the whole scene, and Unnati realised what her brother was hiting at ... now that she knew what the problem was ... she had to solve it ... and help guid Moniya in the right way whilst suiting her Dada's condition.

Unnati tells Manyata that she'd be right back ... Manyata once again is left confused ...

Over there, Uday seems to be over-excited ... in his excitement, he didn't even change or exit the pool side, instead he just sat there on a beach-chair shirt-less surfing over his BlackBerry in one hand while the other held a glass of whiskey.

An hour later, Unnati returns with loads of shopping bags in her hands. And Manyata is confused as well as stunned to see them.

Manyata: Unnati yahan main pereshan houn, tere bhai ko khush kerne ke liye, aur tujhe shaapping se fursat nahi mil rahi. Uff! (I'm upset thinking of how to apologise to your brother and on the other hand you're busy shopping)
Unnati: Uffo Moniya, yahi to ... mai aap ke liye ye sub lai houn ... iss se behtar gift Dada ke liye nahi ho sakta ...(That's why Moniya, all this is for you, there's no better gift for Dada than this)... she said handing Manyata the bags.

Manyata peeking into one of the bags.

Manyata: Ye UdayVeer larkiyon ka deewana tha mai janti houn, likin larkiyon ke kapre pehne lage ga ... ye mujhe aaj pata challa (I knew that Uday loved ladies, but I never knew he's start dressing like'em)

Unnati then explained to Manyata that these weren't literally for Uday, but they were for her, and she'll have to change her entire physical look ... this will automatically make Uday and the enitre family really happy ... she has to do it for it's the only thing that would make Uday forgive her, plus she doesn't have to wear these clothes everyday just on occassion and today when she'll go to personally apologise to Uday.

Manyata, stared into the distance for a while, she thought to herself, Unnati was right, after what I did to Uday today he's not gonna forgive me, and it isn't all about forgiveness, it's also about saying him a thankyou for returning her child hood to her ... so it was worth her while, afterall when she was un-aware of her true identity she had always dreamt of wearing regal garments, with out-class accessorise ... and here she was living the dream, yet her stubborness was getting in the way ... everyone's right she thought, as it's not their fault she got kidnapped 16 years, after all they had lost a daughter they all dearly cherished, though she had lost a loving family and her parents but back then she was only a little child, fragile and un-aware of her surroundings, she had been given the love of two caring parents by her baba, but they had no one to fill in her place. She had to change, if not permanently ... atleast for today to apologise cum thank her halkat veda ...

Manyata took those bags, winked at Unnati and cheerfully went into the bathroom to try them on ... Unnati smiled to herself, and got excited thinking how proud her brother would be of her, and how'd it bring a smile across his face, she gave his condition a positive dimention.

Manyata walked out in various Anarkali style salwar suits, all very beautiful, unique and elegant, yet none so far impressed her to the soul ... though Unnati complimented her in each one, Manyata kept on disapproving, going back in and changing ... to whis Unnati smiled at her princessy instincts that she has just begun to experience.

But then Manyata walked out in a beautiful pink net sari with heavy silver borders, and from the look on Manyata's face she had fallen in love with this sari, and Unnati's mouth dropped baffled at how beautiful the sari looked on Manyata.

Above is the sari she wore.

Manyata: Ye dekh Unnati, ye kaisi hai? (Unnati, look at this, what do you think?)
Unnati: Moniya, you look beautiful.
Manyata: Ha nahi to, pata hai mujhe sari pehne ka hamesha se shawk tha ... (you I have always wanted to wear a sari.)

Obviously, Manyata couldn't manage to fix the sari properly, so Unnati called for the Palace maid, who helped fix the sari perfectly ... and then she straightened Manyata's silky hair, which made her look beautiful even without any makeup... the palace beautition was next called, who then applied a light pink one shaded eye-shadow on Manyata's eyes with black eye-liner and mascara, then brushed her cheekbones with a light pink blusher, and a light pink lip gloss, maintaing her natural beauty and not over-doing it ... Manyata then wore some beautiful silver high-heels which weren't as high as the ones that Akash got her ... but they were definitely far more elegant. Unnati then got a jewelry box out of one of the bags, and handed it over to Manyata, and out came a beautiful jewelry set, which Manyata started to adorn on her self.

Manyata carefully placed the Bindiya in her centerline, and then wore the rest of the jewelry. And God did she look drop-dead-gorgeous.

Unnati looked at Manyata head to toe, and thought of how stunning she looked, however she forgot to tell Manyata that she'll not be going with her to apologise to Uday, and if Uday sees her like this God knows what will happen to him ... manyata's soo innocent she didn't realise she was looking so pretty.

Manyata: Chal Unnati mai tayar houn ... chal ja ke tere khadoos bhai se mafi mangte hein aur phir uss ka Thankoo kerte hain ... (Let's go unnati, im ready ... let's go apologise to you grumpy brother, and then thank him ...)

Unnati: Moniya, mai tumhare saath nahi ja sakti, mujhe meri friend ke gahr jana hai ... (I can't come with you, I have to go to my friends place) why don't you go with the driver?

Manyata moans a little, but then agrees ... with that said Unnati wishes Manyata best of luck ...and then hugs her and takes a leave.

After Unnati leaves Manyata looks at herself in the mirror once more, and boy does she look pretty, she smiles to her self and walks out ...

On her way out, she remembers to go ask her family member for the permission to leave ... She walks into the living room where all are sat, and that's when Vijay sees her, and his jaw drops open and he then elbows Jai to see her, and Jai is all wide eyed and shocked, and most definitely jealous of her sister's beauty even with the least amount of makeup, and till date she thought that she was the beauty queen in Mumbai, but guess Manyata was here to steal that title to from her.

Jai: Jiji?

Everyone moves to have a look at Manyata after seeing Jai's shocked expression, and My O My, are they all shocked ... and excited ... and very very proud.

Rajmata and Komal have tears in their eyes, whil Brijraj has a proud grin on his face, and the J brothers are baffled.

Rajmata: Manyata, aaj apne hamara dil khush ker diya ... bohut khoubsurat lag rahin hai aap. (you've made me soo happy today, you look very beautiful)

Komal: Maa Saab sahi keh rahi hein, beta aap bilkul ek raj kumari lag rahi hein, balke ek Mahrani ... (MS is right, darling you look like a true princess more like a queen).

Jai makes a grimsome face at Komal's comment, and bites her teeth in anger and storms out with Vijay following her foot-steps.

Brijraj: Aaj aap sach mein hamari beti lag rahi hein ... (today you truely look like our daughter).

Manyata hugs Komal and Rajmata ...

Manyata: Thankoo. wo kya hai na mujhe uss Udayveer se mafi aur thankyou kerna tha ... to mai ne socha iss se acha koi tareeka ho he nahi sakta (actually i wanted to thank/apologise to uday, that's when i thought there's no better way then this) ...

Rajmata: Bilkul sahi socha aap ne ... (you are absolutely right)

Manyata: Ma kya aap ke paas meri bachpan ki talwar hai kya?

Everyone Confused.

Komal: Ji beta ... aiye hamare saath hum apko dikhate hein ... (yes, come with me I'll show you).

Komal takes Manyata into her room, where she opens up her cupboard, and under the racks there's a rectangualr box ... around 11 inches long and 5 inches wide ... Komal brings the box out and hands it over to Manyata, Komal understood why Manyata was asking for it and with that Manyata and Komal join everyone in the living room. Manyata then asks Rajmata if she could go to Uday's place to which Rajmata joyfully replies with assurity ... and asks the palace maid to arrange for a nice car for Manyata ... once the car is arranged Manyata bids everyone a good-bye .. and takes a leave.

Hey Guyz, Thanks for reading hope you liked it 😊 Please do leave comments and do hit like if you liked it 😳 ... Next Chapter is filled with romance; that's all I can say so please stay tuned 😉 Ohh and please do suggest whether I should change this to a SS/FF ... 😕 Thanks.
Stay Blessed, Stay Safe and Enjoy Life, See you with the next Chapter.😊
For PMs please Buddy Request Me.😃

:-ADDEN-:

Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
i love this part 
from the bottom of my heart 
when will they next part be up 
awesome loved it she go to apologies can't wait for uday reaction to her looking like a princess love it thanks for the pm and the translation 

Awesome update.. ⭐️Luvd the Sari.. 😊
Awesome, I loved it, waiting when Manayata go meets Udayveer 😃 Thanks for the PM, and PM me again! I love this OS!
nice update...good going..please continue soon..😊
OMG!!! What a awesome update adden!! Manyata transforming for uday was the most exciting thing in the update. I was hoping for something like this from manyata.. She must be looking drop dead gorgeous in that pink net saree.. I was very excited while reading the update and the end has left me in a more restless condition.. I can't wait to see uday's reaction to manyata's transformed look.. 😍 plz update soon.. And ofcourse convert the os into a ff.. 😊