Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Urmi was super excited to throw a party for her daughter and showing off before the neighbours that she is rich now. She ordered the cake and other eatables from a nearby hotel. Kinjal was irritated that urmi is spending so much money that this ten lakh is a guest of two three days only.

"fayi if you keep spending money like this then we will be back to our old ways very soon. Now why are you giving a party on rashi's birthday. She is married now and the party should be from her in laws not us."

"I know you are jealous of me and my dikri and cannot see us happy but its my money and I will do whatever I want with it. I don't have to listen to you" urmi goes with a sick expression leaving kinjal irritated to the core.

"Wo ahemji I was thinking to buy a gift for rashi ben. She will be so happy if I gift her something nice" gopi asked ahem with hope in her eyes.

"Alright be ready in the evening. I will take you to market after coming back from office"

"Ji ahemji. Thank you" gopi smiled and ahem returned a little smile as well

Rashi was sitting sadly in her room thinking that jigar ji didn't wish me on my birthday. "jigar ji I thought you would plan something big for me on this day but you didn't even bother to wish me." Suddenly koki comes into her room and shouts "rashi".

Rashi immediately stood up and cleaned the tears off her face "ji kakiji."

"Today is your birthday so does it mean you can rest here like a queen and my gopi vau does all the work alone."

"No kakiji I was just coming down."

"saru. Quickly go to the kitchen and help gopi vau in preparing the lunch"

"Ji kakiji". Rashi leaves for kitchen.

In the kitchen gopi sees rashi's sad face and tries to make her happy. "rashi ben what gift do you need for your birthday"

Rashi smiled on the name of gift and said "gopi I need a ring. Please gopi its not a big deal for ahem jiju. He has loads of money"

Gopi nodded but she didn't know if ahemji would agree with that.

In the evening all the men came back from office except ahem. Gopi asked jigar about ahem and jigar says bhabi wo bhai was busy in some work so he will be a little late. Gopi becomes worried as she had to buy a gift for rashi but ahem hadn't come yet. She goes to the kitchen and brings tea for all.

"Devar ji how much time will it take for ahemji to come back"

jigar smiled and said "bhabi I will call and ask him okay"

jigar calls ahem and asks him "where he is as bhabi is asking about him." jigar was trying not to laugh too hard and gopi was blushing on jigar's teasing.

"Jigar I will be there in 10 minutes."

Jigar smiled and said loudly looking at gopi "okay bhai I will tell bhabi that you will be back in 10 min"

Gopi smiled and left immediately.

Ahem came back as promised and went into his room to change. Gopi came with his green tea and asked if he is ready to go and ahem nodded in yes. "but what will we say to maji" gopi asked him.

"We will say we are going to buy a gift for rashi, that's it."

Both came down and ahem asked koki if they can go to buy a gift for rashi. Koki says its already the time for party and we are just about to leave.

Ahem says they will meet them directly at urmi's house. Koki agrees and both of them leave happily.

In the car ahem asks what she wants to gift her sister and gopi is confused if she should say it or not. At last she replies "rashi ben is very fond of jewellery so I want to gift her a ring." Ahem is shocked at her demand but agrees. He takes her to a jewellery shop and they both take a look at the rings. "No ahemji I know rashi ben won't like any of these."

Suddenly she sees one beautiful diamond ring and asks ahem if she can take that ring. Ahem asks the price but the seller tells him that this is not an individual ring it comes with a complete set only but if you want we can make it for you till tomorrow evening.

"But we need it urgently. Okay we will buy the complete diamond set" gopi got shocked at ahem's decision.

"Ahemji we will buy something else"

"But you like this so we will buy only this one now"

Ahem pays the bill through his credit card and they went to urmi's house. The party had started and urmi was dancing on "chikni chameli". Then she took jitu bhai with her and both of them danced on "teri meri meri teri" although jitu bhai was reluctant but urmi was dancing shamelessly.

Everyone was trying to control their laugh on urmi's dance. Jigar also was smiling and rashi felt happy seeing him smiling. Jigar noticed rashi staring at him so he turned his face away and rashi drops her eyes.

After dancing like hell urmi brought out the cake and rashi cut the cake and went to feed jigar first who was standing very far away from the crowd. Jigar had no option but to eat but he felt a bit happy that rashi came to feed him the first piece. Then everyone gave gifts to rashi. Chetal gave a family photo and rashi thought "what will I do with this". kokila and parag gave her a kanhaji idol and gopi gave the diamond set. Rashi was super happy to see the diamond necklace and koki passed an angry look at ahem. Ahem also noticed her glare and turned his face down.

Urmi's eyes almost burst upon seeing the diamond necklace.

"Its so beautiful thank you gopi. Thank you ahem jiju"

Everyone enjoyed the party except jigar who was trying to stay out of it and rashi was sad seeing him like this. The party ended with urmi giving a firing performance on "munni badnaam"

Modis returned back discussing about urmi and her dance and koki taunted rashi saying "your mummy is a very good dancer""Has she won the lottery of 10 lac or 10 crore? I mean party looked like it was from some crorepati"

Rashi couldn't say a word in defence.

Two days passed and urmi was spending money like water. She purchased designer suits and saris, imported creams and perfumes and some more model (modern actually😆) arts and showpieces. She changed all the furniture of the house.

Urmi was sitting on the sofa after she had ordered kinjal to prepare the breakfast. Just then the modelling agent arrives with five gundas and threatens urmi to return back all his money otherwise it won't be good for her.

"What are you talking about. I am kamini solanki. I told you on phone"

"Don't do your drama. I know you are urmila shah. Give me my money otherwise..."

"otherwise what will you do? My name is urmila shah and noone can threaten me"

"Okay then let me call the police. They can treat well persons like you"

"Arrey no no bhai why are you bringing police into this"

Kinjal comes out hearing the fight.

"Fayi please finish this matter and give his money from your lottery"

"Arrey but lottery money is already finished. Now from where do I bring the money. Bhai please give us some days we will definitely return your money"

"I knew you will have readymade excuses that's why I brought these men with me."

"Hey you all, take out everything from this house and load that truck. And Urmila shah you, now bring my money and take back your things otherwise its your wish."

Urmila tries to stop them but one of the gunda shows her a pistol and urmi's throat dried seeing it. They took everything with them leaving urmila crying in the empty house.

"Fayi I told you to not waste money but you didn't listen to me. Now see what happened. From where will we bring so much money now?" kinjal said furiously.

Urmi falls on her knees and starts cursing the agent. Now only rashi dikra can save us. She immediately calls rashi "rashi dikra your mummy is ruined now. Everything is gone. Your mummy has come on road. Dikra do something otherwise I am gonna kill myself."

"mummy what happened? why are you crying so much? And why are you talking about dying"

"rashi dikra the maddelling agent has taken away all the things with him and is asking for 1 lac in return. From where I will bring so much money. You know we are poor people of rajpalnagar" urmi keeps crying.

"What about lottery money mummy?"

"Dikra that has finished. Now I have nothing"

"But mummy how can I help you. I have nothing….no money with me and jigar ji also won't listen to me. Even my jewellery is in locker. What to do?"

"Rashi dikra that diamond set that gopi gawar gave you on your birthday that must be with you. Rashi dikra for your mummy's sake can't you help your mummy in need. I have always helped you when you needed. Please rashi dikra sell that diamond set and help your poor mummy" urmi crying but evilness clearly visible in her eyes.

"Mummy but that set..."

"rashi dikra for your mummy only. Is that set important for you than your mummy"

"Alright mummy I will come in one hour to you with the money but I don't know how much I will get for it"

"rashi dikra whatever you get bring all here"

"alright mummy bye"

Rashi takes out the set and glances it for the last time."sorry gopi this is your lovely gift but mummy is in need. I have to help her". Rashi leaves to the jewellery shop and sells the diamond set and got 90000 for it. "Still 10000 less but mummy must have this much with her" she thought and reached the urmi house.

"Mummy..."

Urmi sees rashi and quickly snatches the bag from rashi and asks how much she brought. "90000 mummy"

Her eyes glowed seeing the money.

"Hey mara thakurji still 10000 remaining." She snatches rashi's purse and took out all money which amounted to another 1500. "Rashi you are bahu of modis and only have 1500 rs in your purse". "mummy leave that money. I won't be left with anything if you take that also"

"rashi please help your poor mummy".

Rashi leaves the money thinking about her mother's need.

Then urmi takes out money from her purse trying to hide from rashi. Rashi feels doubtful on her actions and said "mummy show me how much money you have". She tries to see inside the bag but urmi doesn't allow rashi to see it but rashi keeps holding the bag.

"Mummy show me"

"This is almost empty dikra"

"No mummy I want to see"

"No rashi dikra"

In the process bundles of notes fell out of the purse. Urmi's mouth was wide open with shame. Rashi was shocked to see that urmi still have this much money but she soon understood that her mother is a greedy witch and she didn't even spared her own daughter for her greed.

"Mummy you lied to me. I trusted you so much and you did this to me. I sold my gift given by gopi with so much love and you... i can't believe it mummy" rashi started crying.

"No rashi dikra you are misunderstanding your mummy. How can I do this to you" urmi was stammering cuz her truth had come out.

"No mummy I understood you correctly today. You love only money and nothing else not even your daughter. I HATE YOU MUMMY, HATE YOU" rashi leaves with her eyes full of tears.

Hope this OS was okay and you enjoyed it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah me first!!! I was laughing like an idiot after reading kurmi s song selection. Too funny. Hmmm poor rashi she lost her jewels and realized her mom s truth the same day. I wish she had respected chetal s gift.kurmi s true nature should be out in front of rashi soon. Great os maddy!Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good. It should be happen with rashi as she can realise the true love.
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maddy ur OS wasnt OK but it was awesome...i hope same scene happen as how u have narrated it...n about song selection u have made for d party they were ðŸ˜†...i m imagining urmi dancing on those song...especially chikni chameli😲🤪
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great...! i really hope something like this happens in the show.. but i don't want rashi to sell her gift..
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Yeah me first!!! I was laughing like an idiot after reading kurmi s song selection. Too funny. Hmmm poor rashi she lost her jewels and realized her mom s truth the same day. I wish she had respected chetal s gift.kurmi s true nature should be out in front of rashi soon. Great os maddy!

Thanks vibzy😃 If she liked the gift of chetal then it would be too much unbelievable for me. After all she is rashi and she has some class😆
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika-gohem

Very good. It should be happen with rashi as she can realise the true love.

Thanks ritika😊
Whatever happens but she should stay away from urmi😔
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

Maddy ur OS wasnt OK but it was awesome...i hope same scene happen as how u have narrated it...n about song selection u have made for d party they were ðŸ˜†...i m imagining urmi dancing on those song...especially chikni chameli😲🤪

Thank you so much hetal. Those songs are well just a filler in my story😃 But I can expect urmi to do all this😆
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow great...! i really hope something like this happens in the show.. but i don't want rashi to sell her gift..

Thanks rashi😊
Haha its okay if she sells her gift to stay away from urmi😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that was an spectacular oneshot maddy
cant believe u made me come online and tell u that i loved it even though am being a silent member