Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update -26/01/12

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins with Madanike turning her back on Sati and walking away.Sati pleads with her not to leave,and breaks down.She tells her she needs Madanike,for she is the only one who she can tell that She is in love with Shiva.She tells her that she has crossed her limits,to such an extent that now there is no turning back,the old Sati will never return.She knows that she could have stopped this from happenening,but she couldnt help falling in love with Shiva.She tells Madanike that she is the one who taught her all the knew of love,then why is she so against it?.Madanike guiltyly remebers all that she told Sati about love,and regrets it.Sati pleads with her to not punish her like this,she needs her the most.Madanike feels sorry for Sati and hugs her.
She tearfully tells her that she loves her so much,that beyond her well being she can see nothing.She tells her she does belive in love,but tells Sati that her love will only give her pain.She tells Sati-Shiv is a vairagi,will he realize the value of her love?.Sati says she doesnt fear anything,for now everything belongs to Shiva and not to her😳(a MUST watch episode-lovely dailoges👏,cant translate them in English though!),she has no fear left,and no fear of pain.Madanike tells her she will be with her,but tells her that what she said is comming true-Sati will get brunt,and tells her that road she is choosing has nothing but danger.Sati says to herself that she has no fear any danger,because Shiva himself came to rescue her(falshback of Shiva saving her from Vristrasur shown).
At the Mahamandal location four of the Saptarishis and Maharishi Dadhichi are waiting for Prajyapati to arrive.All of them are hopefull of the Mahamandal resulting in something fruitfull,when Maharishi Brigu arrives-who doesnt look too pleased on seeing Dadhichi.He tells them that Prajyapati is on his way,Kashyap asks what is more important that the Mahamandal?,Brigu looks annoyed😵.Dadhichi offers to make seating arrangements for Shiva.
At Kailash Shiva is shown sitting amongst the pires looking angry and angst ridden.Sati is shown to come running twoards the area where she had met Shiv previously.
Maharishi Dadhichi prepares a throne for Shiva,Maharishi asks everyone if its good enough-everyuthings hould be perfect.Prajyapati Daksh comes from behind and tells him that everything will be perfect-with equal contributions from both.Everyone bows down to Prajyapati,including Dadhichi.Dadhichi approaches the Prajyapati and thanks him for holding this Mahamandal and tells him he had waited for this for a long time.He aplogises for whatever he has done wrong(you feel so bad for him yaar,and Prajyapati..argghhh!😡).Prajyapati looks at the throne prepared for Shiva(something is wired about the look he has-most likely plotting in his mind against Shiva),and tells Dadhichi that something is missing-and tells him to dress the throne with Belpatri and Lotus flowers as Shiva is fond of them.Everyone is pleased.
Shiva appears on the same ground as Sati searches for him.One finally seeing him Sati gleefully appraoches him.Sati turns crimson of approaching him☺️,and shyly looks at him,giving him a loving smile😍.Shiva however looks furious.Sati tells him,she has met him before but this is the first time she herself has come to meet him.She tells him she knew he would come.Shiva angrily,almostly rudely asks her why did she call him?,what does Sati the Daughetr of Prajyapti want?.Sati looks heartrbroken on hearing Shivas bitter tone🥺.
Precap:-
Shiva apprears at the Mahamandal site,Prajyapati greets him.
Happy Republic Day People!😊,if you like the update please click the Chaskameter!😃

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love your update (actually all the ones you do:)), thanks so much.  All the updates on this forum are really clear and so descriptive, they tide me over till I finally get to watch the epi:)
coolfizzy thumbnail
thanx alot i really needed it as i missed 2days episode...
so thanx...
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..agree with ccolkat..all the written updates in this forum r awesome..i luv reading them even aftr watching the epi :)
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx. Sounds like a great episode
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU

And the way Sati ran towards Mahadev i thought she would embrace him

aashiLife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Thanks for the WU

And the way Sati ran towards Mahadev i thought she would embrace him

i totally agree with u Sia !!
and then when Shiva reacted in anger i couldnt stop myself from crying as usual !!

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for update
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiLife

i totally agree with u Sia !!
and then when Shiva reacted in anger i couldnt stop myself from crying as usual !!

seriously yaar poor him