*WU 26-1-12 Sweety hurts Bebe&Lucky hurts Sweety*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update!

Poor Sweety ji double hurt for mummy ji as well as Lucky ji.

Raavi  and Pinky ji must have told to Jeet ji everything. its going to be a big dhamaka when all that comes out ðŸ˜”
thanks for the update...i feel so sad for sweety😒...i guess men change when their mothers are around...as if wives don't shower love...😆
Thanks for sharing!! Feeling soo sad for sweety ji!!!!!
Thx for the update..
Well, I don't feel sorry for Sweety at all..It was very insensitive on her part to gift the dress her MIL had gifted to dhoban. A gift always has so much sentiments attached to it. IMO a gift shd not be given away like this..especially in a relationship as fragile as MIL-DIL one...
Sweety told her dad that she sees her MIL as her mother, if the same was gifted by her mother, would she hv gifted the dress to her dhoban? She is so possessive about her children, if Rocky's wife 2morrow does the same thg, will she like it?? 
dis bebe is creating so many probs yaar, imagine if she had been staying wid lucky n fly, den??
Actually am very surprised at the crticism lucky is getting, when papajee can come and order around in pinkys house without even asking jeet, take decsions ( like taking raavi to police station tieng thread, going to get a tuttion teacher without even talknig to jeet)  how is that ok?? he also taunts at jeet alot , how is that not different?

sweetie from the start am sorry to say has not made any effort to be nice to her, she feels as if she is invading her right , wheras luckys mom has the same rights if not more than papaji!!

lucky lives away form his mom, she comes once a year, he will naturally want his kids to be around her, give her the best time, papaji livesi n the same locality yet when he comes all routines are left, kids play have food why is that ok?> coz he is pinky and sweeties dad??

and giving away gift even if you dnt like you keep the gifts given for sentimental value, had lucky throiwn away something given by her bro and dad would she have been ok? if rocky wife tellsher, pls you should come when i feel it is the right schedule and dont disturb my house, stay as a guest. will she be able to handle it? till now i havnt found the mIL to be an angel but i havnt found her to be evil too, sweetie has a lot of negative vibes abouit her mIL so i guess every small thing comes out more for her. but for me lucky is right sweetie is unfair right now.

Sweety Ji needs to be a lil less judgmental abt her MIL.. And MIL needs to be a bit more appreciative abt her household stuffs.. 🥺
Great update, thanks Ridzzi.
Thanks for the update!!!
I feel Bad for both Sweety ji and Bebe but Sweety's intention was not to hurt Bebe...Bebe should treat her nicely not criticize her for everything and lucky ji should not ignore his wife for his mother I understand he love's his mother but he should not blame Sweety ji for everthing...