Jan 26 WU - Kunal to stop Richa's engagement

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Naz. What a ghatiya way to show SInal consummation. The kind of idiots we are, still hoping for some miracle tomorrow to restore Kunal's image as an intelligent person. Still hoping that Kunal was aware of all of Witcha's evil plans and tricks and somehow managed to expose both Witcha and Vineet. Lets see what happens tomorrow. Not having my hopes high though.
Thank You For The UpdateπŸ€—
@Rani...i guess we had an idea what was coming our way...utter nonsense i would say..

best of luck to maria for tmrw
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

@Rani...i guess we had an idea what was coming our way...utter nonsense i would say..

best of luck to maria for tmrw
nice WU naz..

ok! so tommorrow maria's turn for WU😲... I can just giggle aroundπŸ˜† and say all the best maria for tommorrow...🀣
Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
TY Naz

Kal tak hum rakhenge aas
And jhelenge ye bakwaas
ki kaash Gold medallist apni akal dikhaye
Aur hum utter useless crap dekhne se bach jaye
thanks for the update😳

nonsense πŸ˜‘🀒
Thanks for the written update. Siddhi needs to be more strong and aggressive with Kunal to ensure he doesn't go anywhere near Richa.
Naz πŸ˜Š,

Thanks for the Nice update...
Couldn't see the epi due to work...
Oh so it was disappointing epi in terms of SiNals moments/Relatonship we looked for ...

So No realization from Kunal,Just the drink doing the course...  πŸ˜’  ...Cvs 😑
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Thanks for  the update.  Took so much pain to do the WU. 

Such a Nonsense episode yaar...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.  Why the hell they showed such a promo so early...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.

Hope some miracle happens to get rid of this stupid track which goes on & on...😭