Thendral

Update for Friday 27-Jan-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Intresting fast episode😉! VR and co. sending TA back to Chennai so the climax will unfold in Chennai. Wow... TA in Chennai next week. This way, Sundari will try to contact TA somehow regarding the bank matter, or hopefully TA will meet her accidently.

Since VR will pressurize Charu now, Charu next thing before moving to Chennai will be to chase KP. Hopefully before TA moves from Blore, KP should show the video to him😍.

Wow! Lav send of party on Monday! Po ma Po... your mommy darling will welcome you with open hands and will feed you with apple juice🥳. Lav needs to face the reality of what life is. Happy she has been dethroned from the false current queen status😛. Well deserved punishment👏. All these days only GP and his wife were blaming Lav. Now Nithesh himself heard everything. Nice move by the director😃.

p.s. me too cannot activate like button.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗

Now VR is going to pressure psycho for wedding...so i think she will try her best to get rid of KP first
😕...as he is already asking her money i guess psycho might put some drama using that.

Whole family is doing sathi to Charu aam
🤪...Husband and wife separating la her MIL is super aam...your mommy is uniting families right🤢...GP is criminal and a loose aam and she don't feel like giving respect to him aam...Nithesh is jalra podufying aam...So what this shameless trying to say😡...everyone around her are idiots and she, her mommy and pei are super busy people on this earth who does broker service?🤢

GP deserve it aam and he us doing all these for properties aam
🤢...Lav madame you are doing all these out of too much paasam towards your brother right🤪

Charu's best question: Why none questioned T...saying its not right for wanting TA as she is already engaged to him
🤢🤢🤢...seriously what a kodumai is this

Thendral serial history la for the first time someone overheard whole conversation
...Yay poor Lav darling, now where she will keep her poor face😆...Lav thrown out party on Monday🥳..she is going to get chased out with out drinking apple juice at 11.30am😛

Lakshmi Akka...i am not able to like posts in IF😔...idk if its just me or everyone?

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for that fast and wonderful update..my yr cmnt and emoticon for the bgm when pei walks in-super😆
Today really enjoyed all the scenes somehow..they felt closer to trapping pei kootam...Lav and pei' talk though irritating to the core still seemed enjoyable as Nitish was overhearing all..Great work team...now as u said, really waiting for the next week to send off Lav with a big bang...and good its happening before the apple juice comes!

T's realy shocked abt joseph..(well so were we at first!)..
so they hv decided to send off lav and then track joseph...I wonder how gw is going to react and also puvi and sudha (esp sudha)..my is this the lavanya who went all the way searching for the gem in the photo...well, the things money can do...lav was at her hateful best today...in fact hope nitish and his mom plan to lay her off for another, at least to let her hv a taste of her own medicine...and  Lav for preventing pei being cured shud actually have first-hand taste of the psycho medicine...
anyway waiting for the promo tmrw..

p.s. yes, even i am not able to activate the like button...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast awesome updates today Lakshmi!!

SQ's eves dropping scene at the dinner table was funny...lol!  I can't believe GP was even talking about all that in front of SQ.

Good that Gayathri talked to VR and VR talked to Charu.  But they can't give up yet.  Tamil has to somehow get back to Chennai. 

Charu...bleh...nothing to say about her usual annoying talks.  Her dialogues were so off today...she is blaming others and thinks what she is doing is correct.

SQ..wow!!  Great ending!!!  I'm so happy seeing SQ's shocked face...can't wait now until next week.

Aww...Tulasi was shocked too...she should call 'Selvam" and tell him to speak up about what he did.

Overall this week was good, Monday's treat will be SQ out of the house.  I hope Tamil comes to Chennai there is stil the chance of him seeing TPS.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Lashmi. Superb episode. I hope the send off party will be spicy and hot and not Luke warm. Time to throw the Gw junior out with lot of pomp and show. Next move start working on her divorce papers. If possible get the police to arrest La, Chaaru , Gw et el. Let La deliver her baby in prison.this is sufficient proof that she tried to wreck her brother's marriage. I don't care whether the idiot  loser junkets with T, but definitely his gang should not go with out being punished severely.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the  update lakshyam and all ur side comments are superb..

I liked today's epsiode...charu's downfall going to start ...i am happy about VR decision...atleast now he took some right decision...spl thanks to gayathri for  supporting GP...

lavs send off postponed to next week...very very exciting to see that  episode..what a creature she is?pavam  GP's family...lavanya should suffer more than GW and charuu...how dare she talk about Gp and his wife?

waiting for thrilling promo tmr...

@ tanu : me too have  problem with like button ma...what happen...
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Well regarding Sq we know Nit caught her.But lt is not over until it is really over. Hope nobody becomes a saint and butts in to save LA marriage. She deserves to be sent to jail in addition to be dumped by Nit. 
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update with hilarious comments.

It was a fast paced episode with so many things happenings at the same time.

GP's plan was super,he knows how to tackle Pei and how her mind works. Glad eveyone there except lav were on the same page...was happy to see how they wanted TA to come back from b'lore as soon as possible.

Even VR and gay's talks very very fast and to the point. I thought this VR will drag this issue and listen to his daughter but he too acted with some sense. Wonder how he will feel when he knows pei's true intentions..better how will she face him later when he knows the truth since she is very close to him.

So now T knows abt joseph sending that letter,loved how that courier man got scared hearing about D and K.

Last scene was the best scene,lav's look after seeing nit was priceless. She herself said everything about her,nuzhalum than vaayal kedum- that was what happened. She spoke ill of T on top of that she totally disgraced nit's whole family. Her chances of coming back after getting chased out are very slim. More than T/TA reuniting,this was what I wanted to see. But I was surprised she didn't update pei about all these previous night itself,probably she was waiting to do so after nit leaves for work,anyway this couldn't have happened better.

Hoping for a good promo and TA to be back in chennai next week.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naay vaal nimatha mudiyadhu. Lav proved that today. I sincerely wish Nitheesh will give some slaps to Lav before she leaves the house.

He is so dumb. He should have recorded the whole conversation of Lav it would have been easier for him to expose her. TA would have come to know his arumai sister's true colors. It should have stuck him especially after the family discussion GP had when he returned from Bangalore. He does know TA won't believe anything without proof.

Hats off to Nitheesh though. He patiently listened to the whole convo. Didn't shout at her mundiri kutta thanama. I was just imagining what TA would do if he was in Nit's place. 😆