prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I am doing this on a member's request.. Once official update comes, u can delete 😳

---------------

Bebe is in Ginny's room and they plan to sleep.. Bebe asks Ginny if she already slept or not.. Ginny is not sleeping, so Bebe tells her to get up and do a prayer of Baba ji before sleeping.. ( Very nice prayer.. Naa kisiko dukh de.. Naa kisika sukh cheene πŸ‘ ) .. Sweety Ji comes to the room and stands near the door.. she hears the last part of the prayer and repeats it with Bebe and Ginny.. Bebe looks at her and ignores and plans to sleep.. Sweety Ji comes and sits on her bed and asks her if she can apply Badaam ka oil on her joints or not.. she prepared the oil just for her 😭 Bebe doesnt get up and replies sadly that 'Joints will be cured.. But what abt the pain which is in my heart'...😭Sweety ji gets super emotional and a tear drop falls ( Sorry I cried with her thts why now also getting emotional 😭 ).. Sweety ji tells her tht when her mother was alive, she would apply this oil everyday.. She would fight with everyone and make sure that she only applies it to her mom till her last day.. And ever since 6 months back she came to know from Lucky Ji that Bebe is having this same orthopedic problem, she that time itself prepared this oil just for her 😭 Bebe gets emotional too and gets up and asks her 'What if I dont let you apply?'... Sweety Ji cries and tells her 'Then I will forcefully apply'... 😭 ( AWESOME scene and acting by both )

--------------------------------

Pinky is going to her room to sleep.. Raavi calls her and tells her the whole gas incident.. Pinky scolds her saying how can she be so irresponsible.. What if something had happened to Rashi's hand/back/face.. It would be a loss for the rest of our lives.. Raavi gets agitated and tells her that at least she is being honest with her.. But Pinky is hiding from her dad that she is doing a job.. Saying so, Raavi gets up to leave.. Pinky stops her and explains that she is not telling Jeet now, cuz she knows Jeet loves his family a lot.. And if he comes to know abt this now, he might think she is doing this under some pressure .. Pinky tells Raavi that she wants Jeet to feel proud abt her.. She wants to see respect in Jeet's eyes for her.. That is why she wil tell this to Jeet once she gets her first paycheck.. That's all she is waiting for.. She wants to prove in fronta Jeet that she is capable of sharing the responsibility of the house as well😊 ( Lame excuse Mrs. Ahuja πŸ˜ƒ ).. Both Pinky and Raavi say sorry to each other.. Pinky acknowledges that Raavi is trying her best to manage everything.. Raavi says sorry too 😳 And they hug😳

---------------------------------

Ginny gets up and Bebe is already up πŸ˜• Bebe tells her to make the bed.. Ginny tells her that anyways her mom will do, plus she finds these stuffs boring πŸ˜†.. Bebe tells her she is a girl, she will go to her in-laws place, she has to learn all these.. ( morning lecture πŸ₯± ).. Rocky comes and joins her daadi πŸ˜† Ginny goes to fight with Rocky saying even he will get married, why dont u tell him to do that as well.. πŸ‘πŸ˜† Bebe tells her 'Rocky is puttar .. He will go out to income.. Ginny will go to manage a household..'  ( Wah 😑 WTH😑 ).. Ginny goes to make her bed but messes up.. ( poor girl 😭 ) Bebe says it's okie, and tells her to come and press her legs.. Ginny gets shocked πŸ˜† Bebe says 'Yesterday your mom applied that oil na, it was awesome.. now my joints need it again'.. πŸ˜† Rocky offers to help her in this.. But Bebe tells Rocky to talk abt his school days and makes him sleep on her lap whereas she tells Ginny to do seva of her as girls should know how to do seva.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ .. Sweety ji comes and sees this horrible scene where Rocky is nicely chatting with her and poor Ginny is pressing her legs πŸ˜† She tells Bebe that it's school time.. Bebe tells her 'So what ? They can sit with her for few moments na'... Sweety ji tells her that school starts at 7 and it's already 6:45.. πŸ˜• Bebe is like okie fine.. Take ur kids away then πŸ˜•

---------------------------------------------------

That urway product lady comes to Pinky's house.. Pinky tells her that she couldnt sell even one product.. That lady tells her that she has a deadline in 2 days.. Either she can at sell at least few products so that they can show some report / sales to their head, or Pinky has to leave this business.. Pinky is worried and asks her 'What abt those 20K?'.. That lady tells her 'Either u gift those products to somebody, or u urself use it, but we cant give the money back'... 😑.. Pinky is worried and makes a promise to herself that she will definitely not let it down πŸ‘ She is gonna fight back and sell products in next 2 days πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just then she gets a call from papaji who asks her if she can come with him to meet Bebe πŸ˜• ( wah kya timing πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ) Pinky tries to postpone this prog till tomorrow, but then agrees to meet Bebe today itself.. 😭 Again she talks to herself 'What if Papaji finds out that I am working ? How will he take it ? Will he understand ?'.. πŸ˜•

----------------------------------------------------

Morning - Sweety Ji asks Lucky ji if he will prefer Bebe's breakfast or hers ? Lucky asks 'Means ?'.. Sweety ji looks at him naughtily ( well I found that naughty call me ST fan I dont mind 😳 ☺️ ) and says 'Okie fine, I will prepare breakfast for u'... and is abt to leave the room.. Lucky stops her and asks 'Do u have THIS much problem with my Bebe coming here ?'.. Sweety ji is shocked 😲 She folds her hand and says 'I am sorry Lucky ji, that I asked for breakfast'.. 😭 She starts cryng.. She says I dont even mean anything before saying.. I jz simply say stuffs.. but God knows what inner meaning ppl started finding in those words 😭😭😭.. She continues 'I feel as if in my own house I am becoming the culprit... I agree I gave Bebe's gift to dhobain, I admit and I already said sorry to Bebe for that yesterday night itself.. But ...U know my whole life revolves around you and my kids.. all the time I keep thinking abt ur health and their studies.. And if I get time from tht, I talk to my papaji.. 😭😭 and here also if somebody comes n interferes, how shall I feel 😭.. I dont have any friend circle, I dont go to kitty parties .. I stay at my home only all the day.. And here also if somebody comes and does stuffs, wont I feel bad... 😭 I agree this house is more of Bebe's than mine.. But what is good for my husband or my kids, that I only know.. Not her 😭.. Is that my fault.. 😭

Lucky gets emotional and comes and holds her shoulder 😳 and says Sorry 😳 He says 'I didnt know you and Bebe resolved the issue..'... Sweety says 'Toh shall I do that in fronta you ?' πŸ˜† She cries and says 'Waise bhi God knows what kids are thinking abt me for this dress issue.. I am falling down from my own eyes anyways'.. 😭😭 Lucky puts a finger on her lips and sushhes her 😳 ( OMG if it were RB, pakka a kiss wud have come πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† sorry 😳 ).. .. And they hug 😳😳

After the break..

Lucky Sweety still hugging😳 πŸ˜† Lucky asks her 'U manage everything so perfectly.. Why cant u manage this single Bebe'.. πŸ˜† Sweety ji breaks the hug and says 'Yeah exactly ! This is my only weakness.. I somehow can NOT handle her dunno why.. And u still dont understand tht'... πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Lucky says sorry and presses her cheeks and says 'Gimme a nice tea and then we will go for driving class'.. 😳 Sweety ji says 'No.. I think bebe will not like it.. waise bhi, according to her, girls are household material.. If she can, she would stop Ginny's studies also.. She told me I am making Ginny Mem ( 🀣 ).. But do u think jz by giving her education, I am spoiling her? She does cooking, she respects elders.. what is wrong in Ginny's parvarish ?'.. 😳 ( Nothing Sweety Ji 😳).. Lucky ( here comes No.1 Flirt and Liar 😎 🀣 He is ADORABLE 🀣 ).. Lucky tells her 'Okie dont worry abt Bebe now, I will be on ur side everytime.. Whenever Bebe will shoot something, I will take the bullet for Sweety Ji'.. Sweety ji starts blushing 🀣 ( Lucky Singh u FLIRT 🀣 ).. Sweety says 'Okie okie enough.. Your Bebe will blame me saying that for you my puttar took this bullet on his chest'.. Lucky says 'Okie then I will take it on my back then !' 🀣.. And Lucky continues 'But u shudnt give up driving.. I am dreaming for the day when u will come to drop me to my office.. And I will come out of my car and will give u a kiss and say 'Darling'.. πŸ˜† and you will say take care BeBE.. 🀣...'... Sweety ji laughs and corrects him 'Not Bebe.. It's Baby'... πŸ˜† Lucky says 'Okie BABY.. Lets go for driving'... ( Haiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

Sweety is driving.. Lucky puts his hand on hers and says a romantic shayari last line is 'I will die to manaofy u'..  πŸ˜† Sweety ji says 'Arre wahhh' πŸ˜†.. and looks at him instead of the road.. Lucky says 'Oh but look straight, dont wanna die THAT soon either'.. 🀣.. Lucky tells her 'Dont ever think I love u less than Bebe okie.. You are my wife.. my life'.. πŸ˜† Sweety ji says 'But whenever she comes, u totally forget abt me 😭'... ( Awww can I give her a hug πŸ€— ).. Lucky says 'Thats cuz she stays for sucha small span.. And if it was the case, will I be teaching u drivin this time'.. Sweety says 'In few days I will drive your bebe too 😳'.. Lucky says 'Okie stand the car in the side.. Feeling romantic at this dialog'.. 🀣.. Sweety ji laughs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They come back home and Lucky is dancing on Mai toh awein awein awein awein loot gaya.. ( OMG what U did Sweety Ji 😲 Romance in the car πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) .. Then Sweety asks him to behave cuz Bebe might see him πŸ˜†.. Lucky says 'But I am doing with my wife only no'.. πŸ˜† Sweety tells him to get ready and have breakfast in his room.. requests him not to eat those butter n oily stuffs πŸ˜† Lucky agrees.. There is a huge explosion in the kitchen I guess.. Both look shocked πŸ˜•

--------------------------------

Precap - Bebe discusses with papaji that how these days DIL's are working.. Pinky and Sweety overhears πŸ˜†

😳Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey no prob u can continue then. i was writing the same as u did. πŸ˜³ so its ok with me. 

Its really good episode today. liked it.
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey welcome vss πŸ˜ƒ Sorry it took long cuz I had to download the epi and then watch πŸ₯Ί//

Yes epi was good.. πŸ˜ƒ Loved Sweety ji scenes πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
u can call me Swetha πŸ˜³ and its ok. it takes time to write the update. 

yeah lovely episode. Lucky ji was funny today πŸ˜†
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...what a romantic drive with luckyji and sweetyji...it was so funny...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks sweetheart for such a lovely and detail update πŸ€—

Felt really sorry for Sweety just by reading your update *cries out a bucket of tears* πŸ˜†

What's wrong with the "like" thingy?
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Hey Sabz all are facing problems with Like button today and even with IF for some time too. πŸ˜‘

and yes felt bad for Sweety ji. but loved their drive. it was really funny πŸ˜†
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!!!😳
OMGGG!!! I was literally Crying with Shweta Maam i just can't see tears in her eyes...😭
But after that it was all good...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sizzlingsmarty1 - 12 years ago