Balika Vadhu

BV 27th January Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Juleka! BV has gone from boring to soporific. Why don't they just end the serial if they have no tracks left???
stuti.. thumbnail

Am I sniffing a new entry? Or Parting? An actual departure from an incongruous abode?  Else, why should one by one, all turn cold to their fav. Anandi? Yesterday Gehna, today Sumitra... The way haweli is getting de-housed of its members, A might well be left a lone occupant in this big house. Highly unsuitable. And hence, A might get herself relocated to Maika or Shyambhaiya- until the flock recalled.

But all these, surely a mirage vision; cosily ensconced 'Daughter' would not be given up so easily. Or else whom shall Badi Mausiji fuss over when she arrives? B.m. and Dsa should restore the order.
In bet'n, still Bhairav is not calling or alerting Dsa?!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update! 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi is running across haveli chasing imaginary  nandu🤪 and no one notices in that bhoot bangla haveli🤪... so much draaaging🥱,will continue till dadisa returns...
basant walked out of one haveli landed in another,didnt he give up on mahavirs property🤔,now its   suddenly too much respect for the  forgotten "bapusaa"...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New Gehna might continue grey shade,but hope Mahavirsingh brainwash basant & bring back normalcy.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU...Felt sad for all of them...Rishton me darrar jab aa jati hai tab jahan deko duk hi duk naazar aati hai..Basant family had to leave familiar circumstances and seek solace from someone who they had turned their backs against...Liked his dialogue about how becoming a father changes things.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

basant walked out of one haveli landed in another,didnt he give up on mahavirs property🤔,now its   suddenly too much respect for the  forgotten "bapusaa"...

yes pjyo -- this was hilarious particularly after his curt behaviour with gehna where she asked him where they would go -- and he said "I am your husband and I will keep you in comfort even if we have to live in a jhoppadpatti with a thatched roof"... 😆😆😆

So here I was waiting for them to live in a straw hut like rameshwar or the non-daayan lady... and instead they just drive off to another haveli. 

Nothing wrong in that per se -- but I think then that basant need not have been so dramatic in his statements about living anywhere in poverty is better than living in the comfort of the haveli.  He could have just said that we will go to Mahavir's.

And suddenly, this man who has been estranged becomes his "khoon ka rishta" overnight which surpasses all other dil ka rishtaa's he has had for several years.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi's illusion🤪
yeah...they cant show the flashbacks of gehena as neha was there...so this way...tooo silly!!
when will ds come!!
phew
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

yes pjyo -- this was hilarious particularly after his curt behaviour with gehna where she asked him where they would go -- and he said "I am your husband and I will keep you in comfort even if we have to live in a jhoppadpatti with a thatched roof"... 😆😆😆

So here I was waiting for them to live in a straw hut like rameshwar or the non-daayan lady... and instead they just drive off to another haveli. 

Nothing wrong in that per se -- but I think then that basant need not have been so dramatic in his statements about living anywhere in poverty is better than living in the comfort of the haveli.  He could have just said that we will go to Mahavir's.

And suddenly, this man who has been estranged becomes his "khoon ka rishta" overnight which surpasses all other dil ka rishtaa's he has had for several years.

tinoo,i too was thinking the same😆...whatever happened to his speech to  gehna "kya apne pathi pe bharosa nahi hai tumhe,i'll give do waqt ki roti plus roof"..maybe he could have added😉"kya tumhe tumhare pathi ke pithaa pe bharosa nahi hai"😆.😆...

true, nothing wrong in going to mahavir's but when he gave that speech to gehna  i felt he was planning to do some mazdoori work😉 to feed his wife and son😆,but he directly claimed another haveli as his own..
when mahavir had given his property to basant he was equally dramatic in returning the keys,but now basant is ending every sentence with an emotional "bapusaa".. 
it's sad even gehna mentioned  "khoon ka rishtaa jo hai" ...whatever happened to  a lifetime of caring by dadisa and bhairav..
Maybe thats  how basant is🤔--after every fight he starts doubting the strength of his own relationships🤔 -happened so many times before - be it with gehna or bhairav ..then he goes in   self pity 'no one loves me"mode  when he listens to no one,then only dadisa managed to get through to her favorite ladesar...