Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New os:romancing in the hotel lift UPDATED PG5&6

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jigar s heart stopped beating for a minute had he heard correctly rashi loved him??he could not believe his own ears and eyes.she was busy arguing with her mom and he had accidently ended up listening to the conversation.he could not hear much due to the loud music but he summarized that his mother in law was upset that rashi was about to feed him the first piece when she had spent so much money and thrown such a great party.he also deciphered that his mother in law considered him useless and as soon as she had uttered that word his wife had acted like a wild cat defending him and reminding her of the money he had given them when there was a 'financial problem 'so it was a lie he wondered how many other times these two had lied to get what they want.but even that confusion would be cleared soon as rashi had vowed to go find him and tell him the truth leaving his swanky mother in law shocked.

Jigar decided to follow rashi who had entered the lift.
As soon as he entered he saw that she was crying hysterically.

Rashi turned to see who had entered the lift and was amazed at her luck the person who she could not face was standing in front of her and the lift door closed.

Jigar:why are you crying like a kid?is it because you dint get enough gifts?
Rashi could not stop crying and continued but she could not let him insult her.
Rashi:what do you know?you dint even wish me properly.you dont even talk about gifts.
Jigar:what do you care about me or my gifts? Remember the payal i gave you did you even cherish it?no you dint you oly care about expensive stuff dont you?

Rashi was shocked to hear jigar talking about the time when he loved her and treated her like a princess while she treated him like a doormat.the tears continued rolling down her cheeks and she stood like a statue she could not bear the pain in her heart anymore.she just hugged him and continued crying.

Suddenly the lift stopped with a jerk causing both of them to loose balance fall down on top of each other.

Am sorry jigarji was all she could mutter.the lift had stopped moving. Jigar called ahem who informed him that there was some technical problem in the lift and it would take almost an hour to set it right.he informed him that rashi was with him and hung up.

Now to concentrate on the problem at hand which was on top of him jigar mused.but he had almost one hour to get what he wanted.

So where were we rashi oh yes the payal you dint want it then dint you?he glared.

Rashi was really ashamed of herself and had no clue what to answer.she had decided to tell him everything but she had no clue how to start.
He looked at the expressions on her face and decided to help her
rashi i heard everything what you told your mom.do you want to elaborate on it.

This was enough for rashi she was not the sort of a person who would let an opportunity go.she was lying on top of her husband and was about to confess the most shameful deeds she and her mom had done.she tried to wriggle out of his grip but he did not oblige she had no choice but to tell him in such an intimate position and judge his reactions so closely.

Jigar had been expecting quite a few things but some were really unexpected and shocked him but he dint loosen his hold on his wife.she needed the support to continue and he gave it to her.it hurt till today that he loved a seriously flawed woman but today she proved she loved him as well.he knew that life would get really difficult for her once every family member knew everything about her but he would stand by her supporting her encouraging her and loving her.

Rashi saw jigar was listening everything calmly his face like a mask.she could not make out what he was feeling.     
But his reaction after she finished was something she did not expect in a million years. He pulled her head down and kissed her hard and hot n demanding.his tongue parted her lips n probed deeply inside making rashi swoon as she felt the scalding heat enter her mouth.

He stood up and crushed her against the lift .rashi could feel his weight on her now he removed her pallu and she looked up to see him looking at him with hungry eyes she suddenly remembered she had forgotten to tell him that she loved him when he smiled lazily at her and ran his hand over the soft mounds of her breasts.
Her skin felt as if it was on fire.when there was no reaction he brushed the tips of his fingers ever so gently across her nipples.the lift swam before her eyes so she closed them,leaning heavily against him as the oly solid thing in a swaying unsteady world.she could feel the hardness between his legs as he pressed her closely against him.

Dont you have anything else to confess sweetheart he whispered licking her ear lobe.she shivered and her arms slid around his neck she looked into his eyes and replied i *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* jigar was in7th heaven he fused his mouth with hers and kissed her when suddenly the door opened and his whole family was lookin at them wit open mouthsEdited by vibz88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Imagine Ahem & Gopi seeing it...Gopi will be happy for her behen & Devarjee !!! & Ahem will be fuming ...because it will not stop his change of courting Gopi in name of Raji πŸ˜‰

I should have guessed ur OS would be on Raji...it was nice πŸ˜›
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

vibzz loved it though not a RaJi fan... loved the scenario...

so the whole family witnessed  it... Ahemji... Gopiji learn something from them😳
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG πŸ˜³ u made my day by this OS. I was really upset after yesterday's epi and by that selfish kurmi's actions πŸ˜‘. Thanks a lot for writing this vibzyyy, πŸ˜ƒ
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oooh lala... Why that stupid door open at that time and that too with the whole family...
He he nice story...do continue
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyab

πŸ˜†Imagine Ahem & Gopi seeing it...Gopi will be happy for her behen & Devarjee !!! & Ahem will be fuming ...because it will not stop his change of courting Gopi in name of Raji πŸ˜‰

I should have guessed ur OS would be on Raji...it was nice πŸ˜›

or who know s ahem might actually get inspired!!then it will be ahem versus jigar!! Ya i was really frustrated with yest s episode. Hey you cant blame me i have written loads of gohem stories as well.   πŸ˜›
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

vibzz loved it though not a RaJi fan... loved the scenario...

so the whole family witnessed it... Ahemji... Gopiji learn something from them😳

thanks for commenting dear.yup i think gopiji needs to learn lot of things but ahemji is in no mood to teach her.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
😳
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

thanks for commenting dear.yup i think gopiji needs to learn lot of things but ahemji is in no mood to teach her.

Ahemji need not teach he just need to implement what jigar was doing... rest all falls into place...
and i think no girl is naive in this πŸ˜³
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

😳

Ahemji need not teach he just need to implement what jigar was doing... rest all falls into place...
and i think no girl is naive in this😳

she might react naturally but i dont think she any clue.it would be cute to see ahem as her tutor again !! This time teaching her some some romance.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

she might react naturally but i dont think she any clue.it would be cute to see ahem as her tutor again !! This time teaching her some some romance.

of course it would be cute to see her reactions πŸ˜‰ Ahemji will bang his head teaching her all theseπŸ˜‰