Pirivom Santhipom 30 Jan -3 Feb

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update , haritha.
Good to see Jothi being a lil bold. Aravind dad hospital enna panna poraaro? 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally i manage to catch up with all the updates. I did manage to watch certain episodes which was strongly recommended by haritha, meenu akka and meli 🤣

Thanks daa Haritha for updates. So pathima fainted aa? I am sure Sangetha is gona use this situation for her side. It was so annoying to see sanggetha yesterday 😡 but i was happy to see Jo giving her back nicely too 👍🏼 but still somehow i feel sanggetha nalai taan this jo karthik onna seruvangal pola 😛

I really enjoyed every romance scene between Jo and Karthi. It was well taken and gave a change for us the viewers. But i think its not fair for Karthik to just remain quite till now without doing anything. When his sister first came to know about the kadhal, he should have use this and made Jo parents too aware of the whole love matter. He keeps asking Jo not to worry and would find a way but so far no solution has been brought up. I know he did made an attempt to see Jo father but i guess he was never gona admit to Jo father about their love. Somehow his got courage to fight for his love with Jo but he does not dare to bring up this love matter openly to family.

As for jo, i am happy she has finally accepted Karthik love but again she was wrong to mislead poor Arvind. He somehow genuinely loved Jo and i bet his so much hurt now with his feelings. I think he is not going to promise to marry Jo but for the sake of pathima, his just gona act like he agreed for the wedding nu.

verisimilitude thumbnail

Thanks ka for the nice comments.

It is not like Karthik didnt attempt to spill the beans infront of everyone.Its only due to the pressure from Jo , he is hesitating. First thing was she was too pessimistic on this love matter and agreed to the marriage without understanding the consequences.Karthik could take steps one by one only after convincing her. He could convince her somehow but out of her request that her family & Reva should not know the issue, he kept quiet. He was happy that Abi & Vasu came to knw abt it. He was the only one trying to proceed on this matter unlike Jyo. Even Abi & Vasu wasnt bothered abt his love rather on their prestige that SR might insult them.He has to fight alone for this..Moreover He didnt know it was Jyo whom he loved before her engagement.

Jyo on the other hand had a lack of confidence on marrying Karthik,and agreed for the marriage with Aravind. She should have opened the matter to Reva atleast or to her family, she had conflicting opinions in her mind.Now she has a firm idea of marrying Karthik but Aravind is already made a scapegoat. Being an introvert from the childhood and who had been harassed by the society on the complexion her insecurity is substantiated. She has deep love towards her parents which indeed is not a blame!So no one can be blamed for the situation!

I hope things will fall in place next week when Reva knows abt the truth.
Edited by harhem - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Haritha ponnu, adhu naan agree pannuren that she has deep love towards her parents nu. But still that does not allow her to mislead Aravind right? 😛 She could have told her parents frankly that she is not interested in wedding at the moment nu. Further, i have noticed how much her father cared for her and numerous time he had told her that her happiness is all that matter's to him and he was willing to sacrifice anthing in order for her happiness. She should have taken his word and spoken to her father much earlier about Karthi nu thonadhu 😳

As for Karthik, i doubt he actually had the courage to tell out to her parents 🤣 avar hero madhiri came to her house but even if Jo was not there, he still would not have told her parents about the love 🤣 Karthik fighting alone nu nenga sollaradhu naan oppose pannuren 🤣  And naan Karthik mattum blame pannala daa... i blame Jo much as well. She should not have kept quite till this long. Even now her pathima is lying on bed she is still gone keep quite and agree with her grandmother request for Aravind (like in d promo) 
And ponnu, abi and husband not against this love for their prestige daa, i saw the video this mrg and i think they were more concern about Jo father's health 🤔
Ennaka ennamo Karthi Jo kalyanam nadakadhu nu thonadhu 😒

and haritha, unga bet nyabagam iruka... name change panna readya irunga enna naan ippdhiki not gona fall for it 🤣

hopper_ocean thumbnail
haritha... namma rendhu peer post pathu they gona think we are fighting nu 🤣🤣🤣 innum lavanya taan kaanum to join in here 🤣
verisimilitude thumbnail
You are right it did mislead Aravind. But she has never shown her interest towards him which he could have sensed from her behaviour. Its unlikely to happen though. She being a daddy's girl was also worried abt his health, fall in love which is not at all a big mistake.If it was not Karthik she would have surely talked to her family abt this. She wanted to hide everything from Karthik even so that all of them can lead happy life.As fate would call it Karthik finds out the truth.This situation made her life more worser. SR is very concerned abt her and cares her but he will never agree to send her to the same Abi's house where he saw Reva suffering. But he is not gonna oppose it forever as he knows Karthik's behaviour.

Karthik might be reluctant to talk to SR but his words will be considered by SR.He would have talked to him if Jyo didnt send him that SMS.If he is coward, he wouldnt have faced the situation of convincing an engaged girl as he considers his love is still alive.

The promise is forcefully made by Sangee and as Jyo has already challenged her, she will surely not marry Aravind.Moreover I think Aravind might not agree even if he says yes infront of his family.
I have strong hopes on their marriage..

and I am sure you will fall for their love soon!😉
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all - why this kolaveri hoppu akka..🤣

Frankly speaking, intha serial nan parkathey Jo and Karthik kaga dhaan, and also becos they more recently have started showing the growth of Reva and Prabhu, which is helping in picking up the story.. Coming to Jo and Kay - Kay is very polite, soft, gentle, understandable - in short, much suitable for Jo..😃 He directs her properly. At times becos of Jo's respect towards her family, he has to abide to her.. He can't straight away spill the beans as Harita said.. He is waiting for the right time to disclose.. If its disclosed at wrong time, it will for sure hurt all his and her kins..😔 What Jo and Kay are doing so far is right..
😉
Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
vaa maa Lavu... was waiting for u ... 🤗

kacheri aarambam...🥳
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

You are right it did mislead Aravind. But she has never shown her interest towards him which he could have sensed from her behaviour. Its unlikely to happen though. She being a daddy's girl was also worried abt his health, fall in love which is not at all a big mistake.If it was not Karthik she would have surely talked to her family abt this. She wanted to hide everything from Karthik even so that all of them can lead happy life.As fate would call it Karthik finds out the truth.This situation made her life more worser. SR is very concerned abt her and cares her but he will never agree to send her to the same Abi's house where he saw Reva suffering. But he is not gonna oppose it forever as he knows Karthik's behaviour.

do you see this haritha 😛 from here indeed it clearly shows how selfish Jo is. She wanted to hide everything from Karthik in order for the entire family to live happily but accepting Karthik love how come she never thought about her family then 😍 do u remember daa, when she first started talking in the phone, she agreed to meet "shanmugam" only after her bestie gave the idea for her to see him first .. then if Jo likes, she can call him to come to house and propose. That was so selfish of Jo nu ennaku thodandhu. And after seeing that "shanmugam" is Karthik 😲 she completely hide herself only because she thinks the family would not agree nu. When Karthik came and beg her .. she somehow gave in and agreed with him thinking he would be able to solve the problem. But as days goes on, they both had time for romance 😛 but did not really pay much attention on how to solve the issue 😉 i still would say both of them are to be blamed for this issue coming this far! They both are equally to be blamed for Aravind heart broken and pathima in hospital 😛 Family happya irakanum nu sonna Jo now she is seeing her entire family is suffering

Karthik might be reluctant to talk to SR but his words will be considered by SR.He would have talked to him if Jyo didnt send him that SMS.If he is coward, he wouldnt have faced the situation of convincing an engaged girl as he considers his love is still alive.

🤣🤣 again i am saying, its not Jo sms... but its that Karthik vekke no dillu to tell out the love 🤣🤣

The promise is forcefully made by Sangee and as Jyo has already challenged her, she will surely not marry Aravind.Moreover I think Aravind might not agree even if he says yes infront of his family.
I have strong hopes on their marriage..
pakalam kutty sis 😆

and I am sure you will fall for their love soon!😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣 get ready to change ur name haritha!!