gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Parvarrish , Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi

We Have a downright winner with this show ! Audiences have been waiting forever now for such a show to be aired. The story of every Parent  , the dilemma of every teenager,  and the complexities of a modern family has been exceptionally potrayed. What better way than to come up with a show such as Parvarrish(KKKM).Taking home each moment , sleeping with every thought as a parent is the USP of this show. The realism in the story is fresh and relatable. Sony Television has hit the jackpot with launching this show and won bonus points  with having flawless actresses like Shweta and Rupali depicting 2 totally contrast mothers. Bring it on Kids , Mothers are here to stay !!

P.S.- If this article is posted before, am sorry...As i haven't seen this, thought of sharing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Coming to think of it, Star Plus, Zee these channels have always preferred high dramatic soap operas wheras Sony has always given preferences to the concept and uniqueness of the show.. Be it Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.. Or Mahi Way or Rishta.com .. or Dekho Magar Pyar Se.. Or these days Parvarish, Dekha ek Khwaab, Kuch toh log kahenge, Saas bina sasural and thriller shows like CID, Khote Sikke or Adalat..

Hats off to Sony for giving preferences to the quality and appreciating the real talents.. 😃 I am GLAD that Parvarrish is a benchmark show and it's on Sony ! 😃
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Parvarish show would hav been on Star plus, colors or on Zee tv, i'm sure the would hav axed dis serial till now bt i'm really glad dat dis show is on Sony TV nd sony shows r always very Unique nd based on Concepts nd stories..!!!👍🏼

Thankzz 4 sharing dis amazing article dear..!!!🤗
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Coming to think of it, Star Plus, Zee these channels have always preferred high dramatic soap operas wheras Sony has always given preferences to the concept and uniqueness of the show.. Be it Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.. Or Mahi Way or Rishta.com .. or Dekho Magar Pyar Se.. Or these days Parvarish, Dekha ek Khwaab, Kuch toh log kahenge, Saas bina sasural and thriller shows like CID, Khote Sikke or Adalat..

Hats off to Sony for giving preferences to the quality and appreciating the real talents.. 😃 I am GLAD that Parvarrish is a benchmark show and it's on Sony ! 😃

I so agree with you! Infact, I was going through Rishta.com nostalgia last week and caught couple of episodes to get over it. 😆 SONY is the "youth" channel meant for classes in actual sense as it caters into different genres and all age-groups. 👍🏼
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz Guddi DMPS was aired on Star Plus not on sony...

But I agree with u.. Sony is the best channel ATM!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Oh right 😆 Anyways.. Sony shows are always zara hatke 😉 and i LOVE tht 😳😆