Jan 28 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Since I don't see anyone scheduled to do a WU for the Jan 28 Maha Episode, I am doing one. Sorry don't mean to ruin the schedule but don't see an update anywhere yet. So here goes.

Anandi takes tea for Sumi in her room, Bhairav comes there and says that he has called all the relatives but nobody knows where Basant and Gehna are. Anandi says that they should call Nagaor, Basant would never go there but perhaps in these circumstances... Sumi and Bhairav disagree, but Anandi asks him to call once. Bhairav says who knows what is going on in Basant's mind, they should call once, and he calls.

Bhairav asks Tausa how he is, Tausa says that his own son is in front of his eyes in his house, obviously he must be happy. Bhairav asks if his brother and Gehna reached safely because they didn't call last night. Tausa tells him not to worry, all three arrived safely, he was shocked to see Basant there, why didn't Bhairav accompany them. Bhairav says they needed someone to take care of work. Tausa asks how come Basant came there suddenly, he never called him ever, now he came to meet him without any notice. Bhairav is hurt. After he hangs up, Tausa thinks that Basant told him he came to visit because his house was on the way to Jaipur, but from Bhairav looks like Basant intended to come and visit him, something must be wrong. Sumi is sad, Bhairav tells her that they haven't told Tausa else their phone conversation would not have been so cordial.

Nandu wakes up, wishes himself Happy Birthday, and sees his father sleeping and goes downstairs and sees Tausa. Gehna comes there and asks Nandu to get ready, she will get him breakfast. Gehna and Tausa go to the temple at home and he tells her that he made mistakes in the past and realized only after he lost everything, he prays everyday to God in repentance. (This show is sooo slow, nothing much happens, no wonder I don't watch and only read updates). Tausa takes her to show her mother-in-law's room. Gehna sees their family photo, Tausa tells her that he asked Kalyani for a copy, he lost his family and Kalyani took care of everyone but seeing them even his chest swells with pride knowing that these brothers are today's Ram and Laxman, you don't get to see this nowadays. Gehna feels bad, Basant overhears and feels bad.

Tausa shows Gehna Basant's mother's photo. He tells her that his parents must have done some good work for a guy like him to have a good wife like her, had she been alive she would have pampered Gehna, he doesn't know anything. Then he remembers that she had left something for Gehna and gives her jewelry. She takes his blessing and thanks him for giving her a chance to feel connected with her mother-in-law.

Anandi is in the kitchen, Sumi asks why is she peeling potatoes since she already made breakfast, Anandi says that she needs to make potato-paratha for Nandu and suddenly realizes and cries.

Tausa asks Basant if he has some work in Jaipur, he asks Basant to leave Gehna and Nandu with him so Basant can finish his work in peace and then come back, while Tausa will get to spend more time with Nandu, who knows when Basant will return. Basant says he may not need to go to Jaipur, he completed the work over the phone. Tausa happily says then they all will stay there together, he tells Basant and Gehna to not hesitate in asking for anything, they should not lack anything. He says all this very happily and emotionally.

Bhairav is sitting alone for breakfast and missing Basant, he leaves the breakfast upset. Sumi is in the kitchen grumbling about Makkhan, the milk is about to boil over when she yells for Gehna and realizes and feels bad.

Gehna enters the kitchen and sees everything lying around carrying dust. She misses Sumi. Nandu is playing and Gehna brings him food. He feels upset after the leaves that nobody called him to wish him happy birthday, nobody loves him. He calls Anandi to tell her that he will not talk to her anymore. Anandi picks up thinking it is Basant, he tells her nobody remembered his birthday, she apologizes and wishes him. She says she will bring him lots of toys if he smiles, he asks how can she bring him so many toys since she is far, she says well they will eventually meet and live together, he then hangs up while Anandi cries.

Anandi tells Sumi about Nandu's birthday and his call. Sumi feels bad that they forgot his day in their problems, they used to celebrate his birthday with so much pomp and show, now the house is so empty without him. She wonders if everyone else remembered his birthday, Anandi says from Nandu's talks nobody else remembered. Anandi blames herself for everything, Sumi says she knows Anandi just fulfilled her duty and supported the truth, she didn't make a mistake, but because of this her house is ruined. Sumi says if Anandi wanted she could have prevented this, Anandi says she didn't do this on purpose and never thought that because of her one decision Basant would leave the house. Sumi leaves. Anandi goes to make her come around, she tells Anandi to tell Bhairav to remind Basant about Nandu's birthday. Bhairav calls Basant who ignores his calls, Bhairav feels hurt.
Edited by Nach_Baliye - 12 years ago
Anandi is starting to annoy me even in the written updates.. But she makes. Random parathas and stuff so she is still okayy to be around
Thanks for the update👏Happy that at least there were no Jag Gauri scenes...Nandu's birthday ...and the familiar faces missing on his birthday.. 
I really don't get the point of this being a maha episode! BV really disappoints me! 

@devil - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just cause she cooks...oh my 🤣🤣
the mahaepisode could have been finished in 20 minutes.  I dont know why they dragged it for an hour.

in addition, i wonder if anandi has lost her screws -- after all the discussion of tausa's leaving, she again starts making aloo paratha for nandu -- and says "oops i completely forgot that nandu no longer lives here"

No, seriously 😕.

And anandi's incessant talking all throughout the episode. really.

And bhairon and sumitra calling to tell tausa that it is nandus birthday.  Would his parents not resent their interference with nandu yet again and that too long distance?

It is one thing if bhairon calls to patch up with tausa.

it is completely another if bhairon calls to tell him "hey look you forgot your sons birthday".

I think the latter would make him go ballistic -- again trying to show we know what is better for you than your own child.

Thank you so much for the WU Nach Baliye.

You saved me from watching a long boring episode. This track is extremely slow and silly, and Anandi is kind of getting on my nerves.

I think this is a filler till DS returns, but then what was the need of Maha episode?

BV could easily focus on Varun's track and may be even develop a story on Asha - Abhishek  or show how Phooli is managing life.  This is just too much of Anandi and her gyan lectures. 

Almost everyone of forum seems to have quit the show.

Thanks again for updating.
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

I really don't get the point of this being a maha episode! BV really disappoints me! 

Aree yaar... super episode just coz of 1 hour telecast , other than that there is nothing called super in this episode!🥱 Just plain irritating! The quality and content were so less infact completely zero!😡

BG and nandu r roaming in the nagore haveli and Anandi, SB r roaming in jetsar's haveli! That's it!🥱🥱🥱

Cvs r out of their mind!😡😡😡😡😡

thanks a lot for the update..
Hope I don't get labelled for being a Anandi - basher yet again...but...but ...BUT - she is so full of her gyanopadesh and bright ideas !!

Will Basant n Gehna like to be reminded about their own son's b'day ? Won't something jog their memory abt the day b4 it ends ? Why does A have to TELL Sumi to TELL Bhairon to TELL Basant that he has to TELL Nandu - Happy Birthday Beta ???😡

Saari ki saari akal kya bhagwan ne sirf Anandi to hi di hai ? She has to make the world move ? CV's  - why are u doing this ?? She thought about Tausa's dad in Nagaur and Bhairon n Sumi cud not ? C'mon ! that was the most obvious guess . Basant had parted with his dad on very cordial terms when the latter left the Haveli to go back to his own house.

Just coz she was deserted by her husband - do we have to keep sympathizing with her and supporting her and put up with ALL her RANDOM GYAN till Jagya comes back ?? She's being made Mother Teresa and Joan of Arc all rolled in one.🤢
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago