•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Friends! πŸ€— I think i am posting this one very early πŸ€£
Anyways, the topic is Childhood πŸ˜†
Do you think childhood is the most important phase of life? and no matter how much efforts you put on at the later stages is it possible/impossible to heal the childhood scars πŸ˜³

PS : If someone thinks its off topic and doesnt have any relation with the show then sorry you're mistaken.. you can relate this to viraj's childhood and its present consequences πŸ€” 
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago
@ Aanchal: Very Very Related topic to the show. πŸ‘
I do agree that childhood memories (good/bad/worse) do shape us up. The things we learn in childhood, the ppl we meet during that time often stays in our mind till we live. That is why they call "langotia yaars" childhood besties stays best friends for a looong time..the things u see observe and absorb stays in ur subconcious mind always always..and that is because child's heart are like "soft wax" slight warmth and they melt..slight scar and the wound stays there for a very long time.. it also changes the believes u carry for future..and it also makes u look totally different to the outer world.. There are both good and bad sides of the memories...both stays close to heart that is for sure...

More i will write when i think of it... 😊

Edit: The people around u affects the most in developing nature of a child. as Most of us already experienced...Kidern garden teacher...they pat on our back...their care...mum's affection...scold when u drop food while eating...making noise on dining table..chewing loudly..etc..etc...they say DO this...Do that...don't spill...don't make that annoying noise..etc. etc.. i bet we all have gone through it..and that is what makes us the person we are right now..just like water peacher shaping up the matka...😊 & yes there is no logic in child's mind they do things w/o rationalizing basically if u tell them to sit they will sit there..*usually!πŸ˜†* although some are naughtyπŸ˜› and they won't listen..πŸ˜†

Happy Sunday!
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Aww lovely post Aanchal! And Krish! :) πŸ€—

I don't think I can add much because Krish's post pretty much said it all, but yes, I definitely think that childhood is the phase in life where you are affected by everything else around you the most. That's when you begin to explore and learn about the world, and the experiences that YOU encounter will inevitably shape your thoughts, beliefs, actions, etc for later on in life.

And is it impossible to heal childhood scars? I don't think it's impossible, but I would definitely say it's very very difficult and this would be a very long and tiresome process overall. And I think even after you heal, you'll still carry a part of those scars/etc with you for the rest of your life.

Cheers!
Naina
very good topic...

..childhood is the base of life.Nothing is more powerful than the memories created by a child's experiences..our attitude,perspectives,expectations,negative views,anxities n view of life are all powerfully influnced by childhood experiences & memories...our imp adult goals have their roots in childhood memories...some have good childhood experience & some have bad & unleash childhood memories...i think noone can heal the childhood scars...with growing age it becomes fistula...
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
@ Harshad.diwani: so true...childhood can make us think about what we want to become and what exactly we don't want in our future life.. in unleashed case for example if a child is tooo abused..then he might end up thinking that abused way is the way to control..*like viraj thinks* and sometimes it goes the otherway around, whatever my parents did to me i won't let that happen to my kid...*something like that* or may be child started thinking that whatever caused the drama in the house he/she will conqur it.. for example if money was the issue and money caused quarrel in the house...usually lower middle class families...child starts thinking that money is the most important aquisite..and he or she must have money..and thus career paths and moral changes..or started builting..
@ All: Silent Observers please input ur views in. Everyone's voice counts..😊