||KHTV Helpdesk|| - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Do we have a TRP thread? Where can I find it?

Tia!
Originally posted by -pixie-

Do we have a TRP thread? Where can I find it?

Tia!

here is the link to TRP thread Of KHTV

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2762288

Originally posted by swtbaby

can some tell me how can i get da KHTV BG song?

here u can get one since no1 has uploaded the songs cos of dat only we have js one 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2806202

u can get the rest by making it by urself😳

Can someone tell me who piyali is?
Originally posted by shorti21

Can someone tell me who piyali is?

piyali was the dead wife of Vineet 😊
Thx...I just started watching the serial
This is a little off topic. But it relates to Mona Singh. Recently Set India had uploaded 30 episodes of JJKN on their youtube page. The episodes were up for a few days, after which were taken off. I'm angry as I started watching them online, only to realize they've been taken off already. I would have posted this message on the JJKN forum, but it's been disabled by forum admin. I had no other place but here to voice my concern. :(
anyone have d full title track mp3 link? :D
Hi Girls...Never watching this serial but got news Suku may or may not be  enter so saw Some Epi.!
I loved yes.epi-Suku alwys made me Cry by her acting but Yesterday Mona n Mauli made me Cry by their Acting.Both were too good Yesterday N I was Cring when they showed Mona talking to Pradeep n Flashbacks n also ANUSHKA...She was walking on road n BG Song of her..n her acting made me feelling Bad for her...Ekta mam knows kya kr rhi vo...!!!!!

k.I want  to know BG song of ANUSHKA-Na main Janu,na tu jane ,iss ghadi main hona hai kya...jindgi ke iss juye main pana kya hai,khona hai kya!!!!
from which movie this song is ?

Originally posted by sukugeny

Hi Girls...Never watching this serial but got news Suku may or may not be  enter so saw Some Epi.!
I loved yes.epi-Suku alwys made me Cry by her acting but Yesterday Mona n Mauli made me Cry by their Acting.Both were too good Yesterday N I was Cring when they showed Mona talking to Pradeep n Flashbacks n also ANUSHKA...She was walking on road n BG Song of her..n her acting made me feelling Bad for her...Ekta mam knows kya kr rhi vo...!!!!!

k.I want  to know BG song of ANUSHKA-Na main Janu,na tu jane ,iss ghadi main hona hai kya...jindgi ke iss juye main pana kya hai,khona hai kya!!!!
from which movie this song is ?

it's from Aamir Khan's Talash movie :) song name Hona Hain Kya... :)