Hitler Didi

SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

This paradise is just meant for the fans who actually like sameer with indira...enjoy watching their scenes . People who dont like the pair or dont like sameer aren't welcomed here. The main motive to make this paradise is to get a place to talk about indira and sameer . Our whole forum has become a mess where none of the inshi fans let us discuss about sameer indira as a couple . Posts are badly Disliked . Offenseive comments are made which depresses others .

Indira Sharma portrayed by Rati Pandey...A Girl who lives for her family . The one who sacrificed her happiness Just for the happiness of others . She is hard-working , sincere , caring , loving , emotional person . She is strict to those who deserve strictness and soft to those who deserve softness . She is gifted with divine outer and inner beauty . She is an inspiration for modern girls . She lives in Chandini Chalk ...And is named " Hitler " there . Even being called a hitler doesn't effect her. She has just learn to cope up with the life problems . She was attached to her father but he betrayed her trust and left her alone to face the problems of the world . She has done justice to all the responsibilities given to her . She is in search of her life partner , someone who actually will care for her...who will be able to take care of her family . Someone with whom ,  her burdens , tensions will be shared . Someone who brings happiness for her.

Sameer Diwan portrayed by Mrunal Jain ... is a kanjoos Business man . A charming personality . The one who never never look back at things .For him his business is everything , and he can do anything to get the things done in a way he want . He wants to get married to Indira Sharma just because he wanted indira's house but he promises to take  responsibilities of the family than . And thinks that he is the perfect person for indira even . He don't want his brother to spoil indira's life . He is a stranger to indira but still someway concerned for her . He is impressed by her in every way . There is something in his heart for her which even he don't understand .

That is the first most unique jodi of the television . Both indira and  sameer are strong headed personalities . And from the day they met...they are fighting with each other . But there is a spark whenever they come on the screen in one frame . So let's wait and watch...how this impossible story will proceed in future . And how this lovely couple will proceed in the life. Lets wait for the up and downs , they will face together .

~*Rules that should be followed*~

1) This is a Sameer Indira  thread. Long discussions apart from Sameer/Indira will not be tolerated.

2) No Bashing. Please respect others views & don't spoil the environment of the Paradise. Each person has a different Point of View. If you are not a Sameer Indira Fan then please don't abuse or make fun of them.

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail

We are 41till now...😊

Those who want to be added in the member's list...pm the topic maker...You will be added
EtherealRati thumbnail

i will make creations and then will addd...😊

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey surbhi dats a gud idea...:)
I ve liked sameer till nw..he has been a grey character till nw...let's c hw d cvs explore his character n take d story forward... 😃 Luking forward 2 c more of Sam-indira interactions..:)
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arti_17

Hey surbhi dats a gud idea...:)
I ve liked sameer till nw..he has been a grey character till nw...let's c hw d cvs explore his character n take d story forward... 😃 Luking forward 2 c more of Sam-indira interactions..:)

so should i add your name to the list...😊
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup u cn add me as I lik both of dem:)
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arti_17

Yup u cn add me as I lik both of dem:)

have added u...😊
Passion_17 thumbnail