SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
so atlast the place is ready...i am so glad ...that it is ready...i wanted a place took...
the whole forum is messy...and we never get space to took...

sameer and indira truly have some chemistry...they look great together...sameer looks like a hero...and i feel like they will end up together...how ????...even i dont know but i like them together...and that was the point of our first paradise...i am happy i made it...❤️
Thanks surbhi for opening this thread as its much needed for those fans who wants to see a sensible and mature person opposite Indu ..
But i m cluess y they are showing very less of sameer.
Initially I thought it might be bcoz of mrunals injury😕
Originally posted by arti_17

im glad surbhi has opened dis thread...atleast nw i ll b able 2 discuss abt sameer widout ne hindrances...
he is a new character wid his own flaws...
btw surbhi u r very creative n u hv made a lovely thread😃
exactly...whenever someone starts a thread asking for sameer indira...it ends up with offensive comments ,...we are subdued by inshi fans...they raise so many questions towards  us...we are not able to express our views at all...so now its our place where no inshi fans allowed and we can discuss...and awww thanks dear about the thread...🤗❤️

and this is especially for priyanka...the girl seriously tolerated a lot from inshi fans...and she was never wrong . She just shared her openion . 😊
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
bt as far as d story is goin on nw i think inshi r a couple...sameer is nt evn frnds wid indira nw...so lets c if at all they r planning 2 make dem a couple hw vl dey do...
Originally posted by -soma-

Thanks surbhi for opening this thread as its much needed for those fans who wants to see a sensible and mature person opposite Indu ..
exactly...i am not able to accept inshi...after what rishi is doing these days...

bt as far as d story is goin on nw i think inshi r a couple...sameer is nt evn frnds wid indira nw...so lets c if at all they r planning 2 make dem a couple hw vl dey do...
rishi's reality is not out to indira...moreover indira reaction for rishi's proposal of marriage was apt...i know indira will take the right decision...
Originally posted by Ridhi.

But i m cluess y they are showing very less of sameer.
Initially I thought it might be bcoz of mrunals injury😕
evn im worried why dey show less of sameer...hope they dnt change d story according 2 fans' responses n show sumthing logical...
i think when Indira will start realizzing her feeling for Rishi,his truth will come infront of her nd then she will choose Sameer as he is not double face..
i am seeing lots of twist and turns in coming parts.

evn im worried why dey show less of sameer...hope they dnt change d story according 2 fans' responses n show sumthing logical...
story train ki speed par nahi chala sakte...slowly and steady...they will do all this...sameer has just entered her life...let him understand her...❤️