||KHTV Creation Gallery||

Posted: 12 years ago
You can post all your creations like signature, avatar, glitter names etc of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada under this thread. 

RULES:
1) DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS.  Please do not quote the creations. While replying, you can use the @ format.

2) Kya Huaa Tera Vaada RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to kya huaa tera vaada and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

5) DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

Thanks

Edited by .natasha - 12 years ago
Made some pretty random stuffs on the promo🤓, will make more when I get some more time😳

Mona Singh [Icons]

Stacked [Simple]

Sigg

^^ Don't know why at all I blended them so crap😵

Love,
Sancho😎🤣

P.S. Thanks for the thread😃
hi all!

here is my siggy of Mona Singh. hope u will like it ðŸ˜³

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Great work everyone.. Do make more
here is one more siggie on Mona-Pradeep Singh; free to use if u like ðŸ˜³

Aap Sab Ke Pyar Ko Salaam

Ek Shaam, SAB Families Ke Naam!

"Uthe SAB Ke Kadam"

An evening full of masti and dance, comedy and romance, Sat 4th Feb, 9 PM, only on SAB
great work guys . 
will post some of my creations soon . 
hey Ammu! nice to c u here. waiting for ur creations too. ðŸ˜Š
 vss08 loved ur work da text 4 da 2nd pic is rly gud
Originally posted by swtbaby

vss08 loved ur work da text 4 da 2nd pic is rly gud

thank u very much ðŸ˜Š